The Kidnapping

The Conversation

I woke up and it was 12 in the afternoon...Ergg I'm so tired. i couldn't sleep at all last night..Where am I...Nice room but still where the hell am I. I went down stairs. Everyone but Shadow was in the living room. The one with the spiky jumped up and came over to me.

He said "Hi I'm Synyster. Thats The Rev and thats Johnny." He pointed to everyone. I smiled and sat on the couch. MY tummy went "Grrrrrr."

I said "Hi..Good Afternoon...Ummm can one of you show me where the kitchen is please, I'm kinda hunger."

Zacky got up and said "Yea this way...come with me."

I got up and folded him.

I said "Thank you"

Zacky said "Yepp......Whatever.... Your welcome!!!!"

We got into the kitchen and he opened the cuber door..It was like cereal galore. He told me to pick one so I did. I picked Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I sat on the counter.

I said "What are you guys going to do to me?"

Zacky said "I don't Know yet.... I'm sorry."

I said "Its okay"

No it wasn't it okay. I was scared.

"Where is Shadows?" I said

The Rev said "Cant tell you that."

I said "Why not"

Rev said "Because its classified info."

I said "Ergg."

They laughed. We heard a car pull in. They stopped smiling and looked at each other.

I said "What is it."

"Shadows home." They said together.

We laughed. Shadows came in.

"Get of the damn counter and go get dressed." Shadows said

I said "No."

He said "What did you say to me."

I hopped down and walked up to him.

I said "Your heard me..I said No.....Do I need to spell it for you ....Oh how about say it slower."

He looked at me. He slapped me and he left the room. Zacky came over to me and just hugged me. Rev hugged me to.But when Rev left Zacky still hugged me while i cryed.
♠ ♠ ♠
:(