Status: In Progress

Beautiful Remains

Ch. 1 His Death

She sat there crying her heart out. Her name you ask? It's Allie Storm James. She kept asking herself 'Why did you have to take him of all people in the world?' Her last family member, whom was her brother. He was eighteen and his name was Xavior Adam James.

Allie is only fifteen and she has to live on her own now. Her parents died five years ago in a car crash. She never knew any of her other family members, but she did have a couple friends to hang out with. Only bad thing, there all guys. If she were to stay with one of them, she'd be called a whore, and Ishe really couldn't take that crap anymore... Anyways...

They all had come to the funeral, but she wanted to be left alone, so they all went home. She got out her phone and called her best friend Alex Anderson. "Hello Allie, are you all right?" He asked, sounding very worried. "I guess so. I was wondering if I could stay the night for a while?" "Of course, anytime! I'll come get you now."

Twenty minutes later he's there. "Come on Allie, get in." With that Allie's in his car and there driving to his house. It was a silent trip. Neither one had anything to say. Oh, by the way, he has no parents either. They're still alive and all, but they left him a year ago to fend for himself.

When Allie walked into the house, she fell to the floor. "Why'd the drunk driver have to hit him of all people? He wasn't ready to die." She sobs too Alex. Alex walks over to her and starts trying to calm her down. "Shush Allie, its ok. I'm here." She eventually stops and falls asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and all, but I figured I'd put up a new story. Hope you enjoy it : ].