Status: In Progress

Beautiful Remains

Ch. 2 Let's Go Out and Have Some Fun. I'll Even Take You to a Concert

Three Months Later

"Allie, you have to get out some. Stop moping around. I'll take you to your favorite bands concert. There stopping in Nashville. Its away's away, but I'll do anything to make you happy again." Alex says to Allie. "Black Veil Brides are actually stopping in Tennessee? She asks him. "Yes, I'll even get us backstaged passes." "OK, I'll go, Thank you!" She gets up and goes to get dressed.

When she's done with her shower, she puts on skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides shirt, and black converses. Then she straightens her hair. Oh, her hair is completely died black, with purple in it. "I'm ready Alex!" She says, way to excitedly to. "Ok Allie, so am I. Let's hit the road"

They drive for four hours. Luckily the concert is on the outskirts of Nashville, so they really didn't have to drive to long. Unfortunatly the concert wasn't starting for another two hours. So instead of waiting in line, they went over and looked at the merch. Alex bought her a Black Veil Brides necklace and a wrist band. She was extremely happy. After that, they had decided to get in line. The venue normally let people in an hour early, so they didn't have to wait long in line.

You know how they have those four seats up front? Only one row to. Well they sat right there. The band was getting ready. To bad Allie had forgotten that Sandra had left. So she was kind of sad now. All of a sudden. she heard someone jump off stage. It was Andy Biersack. "Why you looking so glum sweety? He asked her. "Oh, its nothing Andy." 'Wow his eyes really do kill you a little when you first see them.' She thought to herself.

"Doesn't look like nothing." He says to her. "Look please just don't ask anymore questions. She's had a tough three months." Alex says to him, rudely. "Alex, be nice! He wasn't doing anything wrong." She says to Alex. "What happened?" He asks. Then Allie breaks down in tears. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. Nice going Andrew." Allie looks up, smiles, and says, "Your not stupid, and its not your fault that my brother died."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He says to her. Then to try and cheer her up, he gives her a hug. "Thank you, Andy. I'm Allie by the way, and this is Alex, oh, and we also have backstaged passes." "Nice to meet you both, and please come with me then." He says. He gets up on stage, helps Allie up, and Alex then climbs up by himself. He didn't look too thrilled. (In case you are wondering, just to throw it in, Alex has a crush on Allie, but he doesn't want to tell her because he's afraid that it will ruin their friendship) Allie and Alex follow Andy where he then introduces the whole band to them. "You should already know who most of us are, but you may not know about CC." "I know who he is, and he's an awesome drummer!" She exclaims.

"Allie do you have a phone by chance? Andy asks her. "Yes, why?" "I was wondering if I could text or maybe even call you sometime." He says to her. "Sure, here, give me yours and you take mine." She says. He hands her his phone, and she hands him hers, and they both program each others numbers in the phones. "Thanks Allie." "No problem Andy." She says to him.

With that it was show time. They played Knives and Pens first. Its Allie's favorite song. Andy has such an amazing voice. She was shocked that she actually got to meet them. All thanks to her best friend, Alex. She walked up to him and gave him a hug. He flinched for a second, then hugged her back. 'This was the closests he'd ever get to being with Allie, and now he has deffinitly screwed things up by bring her to a Black Veil Brides concert. Damn you Andy Biersack.' Alex thought to himself.

The last song that they played was The Mortician's Daught. It was a very sad song to Allie, but she still loved it anyways. When they came back in, they were all sweaty. "You guys were awesome!" She exclaims. "Thank you!" They say in unison. She walked up to Andy and gave him a hug. She looked up at him and he was smiling. "Why are you smiling?" She asks him. "I honestly don't know. I hope to see you again soon Allie. I'll text you later." He told her. "Bye Andrew Dennis Biersack." She said to him. His smile got even bigger when she said his full name.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah, its been four months since I last updated this story. I'm sorry... I have been trying to deal with school though so yeah... Its finally summer vacation, so maybe I could start posting up some chapters to my stories : ]. Hope you enjoyed. I would love to hear some feedback, so please, comment. : ]