Status: Just starting. Will love helpful criticism and ideas.

Levitate

What the *** Jeff?

Jeff’s POV

She always looked so beautiful when she let that white smoke flow out of her mouth. I sat there staring at her as she smoked her cigarette. Marlboro Smooth. As long as I’ve known her, she’s never smoked anything else. Her name is Maggie Leigh Kuhl. I’ve been dating her for about half a year and it’s been amazing. We’ve rarely ever fought and have had way more good times than bad. Or at least that’s what I think. I’m not so sure about what she thinks. I know we don’t always see eye to eye but we always seem to compromise.

She’s got beautiful brown hair with blond highlights. Dark brown eyes that have gold flakes in them. The only time you can see the gold flakes is in the sun or when her eyes light up with happiness. She’s got not too big, but not too small of lips. She only weighs about one hundred pounds and has a big chest and ass, she’s five foot one, and she’s eighteen. She’s absolutely beautiful.

“Babe?”

“Huh?” I guess she was talking to me…

“Jeff, why don’t we spend more time together?”

“I don’t know.”

“You’re either always with Zach and Dan or Micky and Bryttany. Can we talk about that?”

“Sure. All it is, is I want to hang out with friends too. Not just you. I want our times together to be perfect every time.”

“Are you telling me the truth?”

“Yes baby. I always tell you the truth.”

“You might want to be more convincing.”

“Why do you say that? I’m telling you the honest truth.”

“Sure you are. I’ve had someone tell me that you were planning on trying to get with Micky and two other people were trying to help. I also had someone tell me that you have been doing coke most of the time we’ve been together and that you’ve been looking for girls behind my back. So, you really wanna tell me the truth? Or do you want to end it all now?”

“Okay, okay. I have been doing coke, but I haven’t been doing any of the other things you said.”

“Really? Well, I thought you moved up here to change from who you were back in Minnesota?”

“I did, and I’m still trying to. But you have to give me time.”

“Sure. I’ll give you one more month to prove yourself. Otherwise I’ll have to end it.”

“Okay.” I guess I should stop telling everyone what’s going on with me. Otherwise it’s going to bite me in the ass and this is the first girl I met here. I guess I should stop fucking around and devote myself to her for at least just one month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just starting...
Constructive Criticism?
Comments?