Status: Hecho!

I Don't Know How To Say This

Chap. 12

Mark slid up next to me, our thighs bumping each others. He followed the instructions given to him, slipping one of his hands up to cup my cheek. I turned towards him but couldn't look up. I was scared to see what his eyes would tell me. Not like being stuck staring at his lips was any better

I could hear the shutter of the camera in the background.

I couldn't determine whether the heat coming from Mark's hand was conforting or frightening. But the more it grew, the better it felt. I leaned my head back the slightest bit and mark pressed the tip of his nose against mie. Goosebumps flew over my skin. I could feel his breath on my face and hear him as he breathed in and out.

Suddenly I was anxious and it over powerd the amount of fear that had built up inside of me. I drew my hand up to Mark's face; my finger tips hardly stroking his cheek. Our eyes connected for all of 2 seconds but I knew he radiated determination and longing.

My fingers moved down to his chin and I pressed my thumb against his bottom lip. I drew it across form one side to the other. I could feel him tremble and before my mind could process it, he pretty much lunged at me. He'd planted a hand firmly on either side of my face and crushed his lips against mine.

I was frozen, I didn't know how to react. He drew away for a second, but our lips connected again only moments later. This time I kissed him back. I'd had so much pent up emotion inside of me, and compared to the amount of emotion that I felt from him at the moment, it made me feel like it was the right thing to do. Not like I wouldn't want to anyways.

He shifted his body around to face me as his hands relocated to my hips. He tugged at them, pulling me closer to him, repositiong me on his lap. Mark secured his arms around me and I inadvertently draped my arms over his shoulders. He nipped gently at my lips and I couldn't hold back a smile as I let my lips part. Our tounges danced cautiously for a handful of seconds before he pulled away.

I almost wanted to whine in protest but he pressed a soft kiss on the side of my chin and down my neck. Suddenly my heart was pounding and I couldn't breathe. His teeth made contact with my skin and I gasped, pushing away from him.

Everything was registering in my mind of how awkward this would be in the long run for me, him and everyone. Thanks to Tay, he knew about my neck thing. He was using it against me and I just felt like a joke suddenly. He'd hold this over my head for forever, that one time we'd had to kiss.

"PERFECT!"

I jumped, looking up. I'd completely forgotten about art chick and her project. She told us she had gotten everything she needed. She thanked up stepped off to head back to school. I got up hastily and followed. I just couldn't sit here right now. I couldn't be faced with this at this very second.