Status: Started

500 Days of Teenage Love

Time Spent

I was satisfied with being in love with the lie- Blame Game

"Have you ever been so mad at yourself. Like you wonder what did you do wrong?" I pick at my food and shove it to the side of my plate. Jay B. looks up from his food and looks at me weird.

"I mean, yeah." He goes backs to his food. We we're just chilling at his house on a Sunday playing games and watching football.

" I can't think of anything I did wrong. We went on dates, had good laughs, dope ass sex, and liked each other. I asked her out, but she would say no. Do you think she has someone on the side?"

"Sam?Hell naw, man. Sam wasn't even liked at school till you told her ass she was stuck up."

"Yeah. It's just. How do you wake up one morning and decide you don't like someone? You don't even tell them. I would understand if we only text and say hey. But we did all those things."

"You know what you did. You loved her." I choke on a chip I was eating and Jay B. looks at me confused.

"Loved her? Me? Naw bro."

"Jac, don't even lie to yourself man. You over here talking about her and pouting, you must have loved her. Listen, its alright if you did. You know we been cool for a long time, since kids. I'm not finna' make fun of you."

"Yeah. I did. I really did love her. But she never loved me."

~~~~

It had already been the last week of January. It was snowing outside and kids were going outside to have snow fights during lunch. It was also the day we turned our group project in. It came out decent and Sam and I hadn't been in too too many fights. Tonight, we we're going out to the mall to ice skate and chill. Yvette was bringing her boyfriend and Sasha and Jay B. started flirting. I was stuck with Sam but nobody had told her this.

At 7:00, we all met each other at the mall. Sam was the only person who wasn't there. We watched as a motorcycle zoomed by and did a sharp turn into an empty parking space. The person on it took their helmet off and shook their hair.

Sam. God, she looked fucking sexy in leggings that showed her curvy hips and legs, a long sleeve shirt but her tits were looking fucking sexy, wavy hair, and some type of weird boots that made her outfit dope.

"Sorry I'm a little late. I was finishing up this book I been reading. You know..yeah." She smiled and shrugged and we all stared at her.

"You drive that? Girl, you're just..wow," Yvette said. Her boyfriend grinned and gave Sam a head nod.

"Let's go inside," Jay B. says leading the way.

"So your the dangerous type? Who knew," I say. Sam looks up at me and grins.

"There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Well you came off as a smart ass when I met you."

"Smart ass? No, its just since you're the most well liked guy at school, everyone is quick to agree with you I notice. I/'m probably the first person who hasn't agreed with you. Am I not right?"

See, the thing that sucks about what she said was true. Everybody agreed on everything I said. It was just a thing I was use to since elementary school. Here was this girl finally proving me wrong.

"Why so quiet? I'm right?" She softly bumps into me and I chuckle.

"Maybe. But don't get too cocky."

We walked into different stores for an hour buying things and checking out stuff.

"You and Sam looking good together," Jay B. says hitting me on my back as we check out some kicks in a new shoe store.

"Yeah she's cool people."

"You like her man?"

"I mean. Maybe. Shit I don't know. Shes a pretty dope girl."

"I see ya man. " He walked away and I smiled as Sam came walking toward me.

"I like these. You should get these." She walked toward Sasha and I watched her. Damn, she had a body.

Before I knew it, it was time to go and I was walking Sam to her motorcycle. Jay B. was right behind us with Sasha and was high after sneaking a blunt behind the mall.

"So I'm happy we did this. I enjoyed it." I grinned at her but frowned as Jay B. accidentally stumbled into me.

"Woah. This shits got me gone. Ha haa. Maaann. Jacob just tell her you like her. Kiss her and lets go. We'll be in the car."

I rubbed my neck and pictured punching Jay B. in the face. Sam was biting her lip and looking at the ground.

"Well...I should go. So I'll catch you later." She gave me a nice pat on the hand and I backed up as she put her helmet on and started her motorcycle. I watched as she sped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinions. This is my teen version of 500 days of summer. Some of the events will be a little out of order to show a "high school relationship."