Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

Loverboy.

Josh made it back to Greyson's in only ten minutes and he just let himself in since he knew the door would be unlocked.

"Baby?" He called out shutting the door behind him as he stepped into the living room. He soon was attacked by the small girl wrapping herself around him. He lifted her up allowing her legs to wrap around his waist.

"Hey baby." He whispered holding her to him with a smile. Her eyes locked with his and she instantly kissed him. She hated being with Blaine. She hated pretending to reconcile with him and even more she hated having to kiss him when he walked her to the door. She had brushed her teeth several times since then just because it made her cringe from doing so. Not because he was horrible, but because he wasn't her Josh.

"I bloody missed you." He added brushing her hair back.

"I missed you." She said burying her face against his neck taking in his smell and the comfort he brought her. He walked them to the couch and sat down with her still attached to him.

She leaned up to look at him and he pulled her face to his kissing her hungrily. Being away from her for hours was torture. She melted into the kiss and he grabbed her waist pulling her as close as he could get her.

"I love you and I told you I'd fix this. You'll probably be mad at me, but I can't just sit back and do nothing, Grey." He whispered and she just stared at him waiting for him to speak.

"Dan and Kacy both agreed to live together so you could move in with me." He said seriously and she sighed, "Josh..."

"What? I didn't force either of them into anything. I swear. I simply asked and they agreed. So please...please do this. Move in, tell Blaine no and we will go from there."

She sighed and let her forehead hit his chest.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered rubbing her back.

"I'm just sick of fighting with everyone."

"I'll tell him to fuck off if you'd like..."

She giggled and he kissed her head as he tightened his grasp on her, "So what do you say?"

"To what?"

"To moving in!"

"Yeah. I will."

"Good. Take that bloody ring off before I get sick on the floor." He said and she looked up at him causing him to smile and show off his small dimples.

"Let me talk to Kacy when she gets home." She said cupping his face.

He nodded and she kissed him before he spoke, "So...what happened with Blaine?"

She rolled her eyes, "Nothing we talked. He believed me. I told him we should wait until we're married to sleep together and here we are."

He stifled a laugh, "He believed that?"

"Yeah! I'm pretty convincing. And what are you saying?! I'm not moral enough to wait?!"

He laughed, "I didn't say that!"

"Oh well it sure sounded like it!"

"Bloody hell woman, you put words in my mouth!" He said defensively.

She shrugged and crossed her arms causing him to wrap his arms around her, "I'm going to not go into that and change the subject. So since you want to talk to Kacy does that mean, we won't be staying together tonight?"

"I can't decided." She said holding on to him as her face buried into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled at her change of attitude, "What do you mean?"

"I just want to stay right here, but I need to talk to her."

"Well, how about I'll stay here until she gets back." He whispered running his fingers over her arm.

"Ok." She mumbled closing her eyes. She needed to stop over thinking everything and the only time she was fine was with him. She didn't even feel the need to speak when he was around because she felt so calm. He kissed her shoulder and simply sat there holding her until she was content.

She finally raised up and looked at him, his blue eyes locking with hers, waiting for her to say or do anything.

She kissed him softly and his eyes fluttered shut from the contact.

"I love you." She whispered against his lips and chills ran up his back. He still wasn't use to it.

"I love you more."

She chuckled and he kissed her with a grin.

"Thank you."

"For what, love?"

"For going out of your way for me, and just for being you." She whispered brushing his hair back and he kissed her cheek, "I would do anything for you, Grey. Anything. You know that."

"Yeah, but you don't have to."

"You're right. I know I don't, but I want to because I love you and I know you'd do the same for me."

She nodded twirling her fingers in his shaggy hair.

"Grey..." he cooed brushing his fingers against her jaw, "You are my everything. You always have been. You always will be. So that's why I'd go way out of my way to do things for you." He said seriously and she nodded.

"I love you. I feel like even that isn't enough for you to grasp how I truly feel." He whispered cupping her face as her heart raced.

"I'm just scared..." She whispered.

"Why? This is gonna be over soon."

She shook her head no, "Not that..."

"Then what is it?" He whispered a bit confused and she shook her head watching her fingers fiddle with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Baby..." He said seriously and she sighed, "I'm just scared that I'm going to get hurt again..."

He frowned, "By me?"

"Not intentionally, but you guys are going to record a new album soon and you won't be here anymore..." She fumbled out and he narrowed his eyes at her, "So?"

"So, who knows when you'll come back or if..."

"Greyson..." he said placing his hand on her cheek making her look at him.

"It doesn't matter if I'm here or across the world, I love you and what happened then will never, ever happen again. Ever. I could never leave knowing that you love me like I love you."

She nodded and he kissed her forehead, "You could always come with me you know? I'd like that. I'd miss not having you around." He whispered kissing down her jaw, "Plus, if it honestly would bother you that much I'd stay."

"What? No you won't." She said seriously and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Yes I will."

She stifled a laugh, "No."

"Um, yes."

"I wouldn't let you."

"But I will." He said seriously. Yes the band was his life, but so was she and he had to choose his battles. Since he lost her once, well, he knew he would be miserable without her again and that was a fact. He could always make music no matter where he was, but there was only one Greyson.

"You're crazy."

"I'm crazy? You're crazy to think that I wouldn't. I'd pick you over anything." He said seriously and she kissed his lips.

"I would." He whispered cupping her face.

"Stop it." She mumbled and he kissed her once more, "We can figure it out later."

"There is nothing to figure out. You're going."

"Not without you." He said seriously and she rolled her eyes at his stubborn ways.

He gave her a grin, "Baby..."

She shook her head and he kissed her as they heard the door open.

He groaned, "I don't wanna leave you." He mumbled against her lips.

"Fine."

He smiled glad it didn't take much, "I'll wait in your room though."

"Ok."

He pressed his lips to hers and picked her up from his lap so he could get up.

"Oh hey Joshy." Kacy said entering the living room.

"Oh hey Kac." He said pressing his lips to Grey's cheek and smacking her butt before he headed to her room with a laugh. He couldn't help but mess with her.

Kacy gave her a weird look and she laughed as she sat on the couch.

"So you and Dan..." she began and Kacy groaned, "No me and Dan."

"Seriously Kacy, if you don't want to move in with him don't. I'll figure something out."

"No I'll suck it up. I don't want you marrying that prick." The girl said seriously. Yes, she wasn't fond of Dan, but she'd tough it out because this was as serious matter.

"Ok..."

"I'm serious! If he gets out of hand I'll beat him up!"

Greyson laughed because she knew the girl was serious.

"Ok. Soooo what's up with you and Max?"

Kacy immediately smiled, "I mean, I don't know yet, but something good."

Grey laughed, "Well that's good."

"Ok, enough with the girl chat I'm bored and I want her back." Josh said from the hallway and Kacy laughed as she looked at the boy who had a serious look on his face and crossed arms.

"Don't be a douche."

"Yeah, practice that speech for Dan, love."

"Ha!"

Greyson laughed as she got up and Josh grabbed her once she was close enough.

"Goodnight you two." Kacy said and Josh told her goodnight as he dragged his girlfriend to her room.

"I really want to have sex with you." He said bluntly before kissing down her neck as he laid her down onto the bed.

"Really bad." He added causing her to laugh.

"Apparently I shouldn't have let you leave the living room."

"Right. Bad plan because then I started thinking and frankly, now I'm a bit turned on." He said running his hands up her thighs. He was eager now and she wrapped her legs around him causing him to groan because she gave in so easily which led him to believe she wanted him just as bad. Which in fact was true.

He kissed her passionately as he ran his hands under her dress. He gently pressed kisses against her neck realizing he had left a mark from the previous time.

"Baby, I'm sorry..." he mumbled.

"You're lucky my hair covers it."

He chuckled and kissed her collar bone, "I won't do it again. I promise."

"I can't promise the same."

He smirked and licked his lips, "I won't stop you."

She laughed, "I bet."

He chuckled and kissed her again, shutting up all conversation.

***


"That was not very gentleman like of me and I'm sorry." He said tracing her back lightly as she cuddled to him.

She laughed, "What wasn't?"

"How this came about happening..."

She chuckled, "I really didn't think much into it."

"I know, but I am."

"Clearly."

He pecked her cheek, "It's just kind of hard to keep my hands off of you."

"Well, you don't have to because you're my boyfriend."

A grin hit his lips, "Your boyfriend?"

She nodded with a smile, "If you want to be that is."

"I would like nothing more."

She kissed his chest and he held her to him, "It'll just be me and you from now on Grey. Nothing or no one will stand in our way. I promise."

"Can't hold us down!" She joked and he laughed, "Right."

"Guess I'll talk to my mom tomorrow."

"Sounds good." He whispered running his fingers into her hair absentmindingly. They both fell asleep not long after and he slept better than ever just knowing he could now focus solely on his music and her.

"Josh, I'm leaving." She whispered kissing his forehead and he slowly grabbed for her, "What? No." He grumbled his eyes still shut.

"I'm meeting my mom." She whispered and he pulled her down on top of him.

"Ok." He mumbled running his hand down her back, "And you should shower and how about shaving today huh?" She asked running her hand over his stubbled cheek.

"Ok, ok. Go so I can go back to sleep because you're being mean." He grumbled and she rolled her eyes. He quickly grabbed her face and kissed her lips, "Call me if you need me."

"I will."

"I love you." He mumbled pulling the cover over himself and closing his eyes again.

"Love you too." She responded grabbing her things from the dresser.

"Mhm better."

She chuckled, "Yeah and you better shave."

"Goooo." He groaned and she laughed on her way out.

She dreaded the conversation with her mom. She knew she was going to get yelled at, but she had to do this because she loved Josh and she couldn't marry someone that wasn't him. It was that simple. Why couldn't her mom understand that?
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapter was complete and utter mush. That's all I can say... haha. What do you think her mom will say?! ...I wish I could just tell you the things I have plan! But what would be the fun in that?! ;)

Second. Check out, [Stay With Me lovelyyyy story. One of my favorites right now. :)

Thanks for commenting;
Lovelyhope (you may be right! ;) )
Smileforthepaparazzi
OHAIzeldacakes (hahaha. Seriously. You are hands down my favorite commenter! I always look forward to them! Haha.)