Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

Gossip.

Once Josh and the guys arrived at the hotel they would be staying at, Josh immediately dropped his bags and grabbed up his phone to call Greyson. It amused him how much he felt for the girl. He knew he always had feelings for her but this was something new.

"Hello?" She came on the line in a sleepy voice and he glanced at the time forgetting it was a lot different.

"Oh, did I wake you?"

"It's ok."

He sighed and sat on the bed, "I bloody miss you, Grey. A lot."

"I miss you too. I'm actually in your bed." She said with a chuckle and he grinned, "I don't mind."

"So how was the flight?"

"Good and so, I have some shit to tell you..."

She laughed, "Already? Ok. Out with it."

"So, Dan sat next to me on the plane and of course we started talking about you, but then the topic some how got to Kacy and well, he definitely has feelings for her."

"Wait. What? Dan? He hates her!"

"Apparently not. Apparently the whole living thing changed a lot of things."

"Bloody hell..."

"He said he wasn't going to do anything about it because of Max, but I mean, I don't know, I feel bad for the lad. That's like someone telling me I can't have you, but we can still live together. It would suck." He said falling onto his pillow now feeling the time change.

"Yeah, I know, but it's Max..." She said trying not to sound too defensive. She loved Dan of course, but it was different with Max.

"I know. I'm not going to say anything."

"I wish you wouldn't have told me."

"Yep, you should learn my skill of blocking out things you say." He teased.

"I hate you."

He chuckled, "I love you baby."

"Yeah, I love you too..." She mumbled in response and he grinned, "I need to see you."

"It hasn't even been a day!"

"And that's too bloody long! When you only go a few hours without seeing someone to weeks it's different!"

She chuckled, "You're silly."

"Yeah well I'm bloody sad. I want you here." He mumbled closing his eyes and she yawned, "I know..."

The line grew into a comfortable silence and Josh didn't feel so empty at the moment.

"I love you. Sweet dreams my love." He whispered.

"Love you." She responded back and despite the phone bill he was sure he'd get, he fell asleep on the phone with her which he now realized he'd probably have to do to get some sleep from now on.

"Josh!" She yelled into the phone laughing when she woke up. She didn't want to just hang up although he was asleep.

"What is it woman?" He grumbled and she chuckled as she tried to put her pants on with one hand.

"You should be a bit nicer."

He chuckled, "Call me later. Just whenever."

"Ok, go back to sleep."

"Mhm. Have a good day sweetie."

"I'll try. Kacy and I are going to try and be grown ups and find a job."

He laughed, "Then good luck as well."

"Yep. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you." He mumbled and they hung up allowing Josh to fall back asleep. She finished getting ready just in time for Kacy to bust into her room.

"How did you get in?" She asked and she laughed, "Mr. Franceschi was leaving."

"Convenient."

She nodded and fell onto the bed, "Ew. It smells like Josh in here."

"Well, it is his room so..."

"It feels unholy in here."

Greyson laughed, "What does that mean?!"

"Meaning you can just feel the sex in this room."

"What?! No sex has taken place in here."

"Mhm, I bet..." she said looking around and Greyson rolled her eyes, "Um, would be weird sleeping together with his parents across the hall."

"True..."

"Have you slept with Max?" She asked bluntly. Not because she was curious, but because Dan was still on her mind.

"Surprisingly not."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Just wondering. So you and Dan friends now?" She asked smoothly as she grabbed her purse.

"Surprisingly I think so." Kacy responded with a smile. Greyson nodded feeling herself grow a bit nauseas. The thought of someone hurting Max whether it was her friend or not seemed to make her sick.

"Why are you asking this?" The girl asked as they walked to Greyson's car.

"Just wondering..."

Kacy gave her a confused look and Greyson sighed, "Look. You swear not to say anything? I mean it Kacy. You have to swear on your life. If Josh finds out he'll kill me."

"We both know he wouldn't, but yes I swear."

"Dan likes you." She spilled out and Kacy's mouth fell open, "What?"

"Yes. Like for real likes you. Like not just in a friendly manner."

"You're lying..."

"I wish I was. Josh told me. Of course he said he wasn't going to do anything because of Max, but still..."

"Fuck."

"My thoughts exactly."

Kacy sighed and relaxed in her seat, "This is great..."

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"I don't know..." The girl whispered and Greyson groaned, "Please don't put me in this position. I love Max and Dan, but Max is Max and you need to decide."

Kacy nodded, "I know! But this is all new information! I knew it was strange he had been so sweet lately. He even made me dinner the other night."

Greyson groaned, One thing she knew about Dan was that he was a natural charmer. When he liked someone, he went out of his way.

"What?! I didn't think anything of it! Thought it was a peace offering..." Kacy grumbled crossing her arms.

"This is becoming a soap."

"Yeah well you and Josh could be in a lifetime movie so we are even."

Greyson chuckled as they pulled up at the coffee shop they always went to. Surely with their connections they could get a job there and having a job together would be even better.

Josh woke up a few hours after his small chat with Greyson. He had to get use to the time change or he'd be dead for months to come. He got up groggily and showered, putting on fresh clothes and throwing a beanie over his hair. They didn't have to go into the studio until tomorrow so they had the whole day to do whatever.

"Where have you been?" He asked Max as he came out of the bathroom and saw the boy he would be rooming with.

"Oh, with Chris!"

Josh chuckled as he grabbed up his phone.

"Talked to Grey?" Max asked and he nodded, "Of course."

"That makes one of us! I just tried to call Kacy."

"Oh, don't worry, they were going out job searching so that's probably why."

"Oh I see." Max said with a nod. Josh stared at the boy debating with himself. Did he leave it be or did he just tell the poor kid that his friend fancied his girlfiend? In a way he wouldn't want to know, but on the other hand he'd want to so he could threaten whoever to stay away from his girl.

"You ok?" Max asked giving Josh a strange look and he shook his head, "Oh yeah man. Wanna go get some food?"

Max jumped up quickly and the two boys walked out into sunny Los Angeles. It was almost blinding compared to where they were from.

"Grey would love it here." He responded taking in the warm air and sliding on his sunglasses he got specifically for here.

"Yeah she would. She could wear shorts all year around!"

Josh chuckled as they walked aimlessly down the street. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he watched people pass. There was really no need to tell Max the truth. If Dan kept to his word and didn't try anything, there was no point in starting pointless drama. Right?

Once the girls entered the coffee shop Brandon greeted them right away and they got straight to the point having to go into the whole story as to why they were needing a job.

"Just wow...that's crazy." Brandon said a bit stunned from what was said. Greyson nodded and leaned in her chair before he spoke again, "But of course you two can work here." He said with a smile and Kacy let out a sigh of relief. She really didn't want to have to go to a million places.

"Yay! We love you." Greyson said hugging the guy causing him to laugh, "Yeah until I'm bossing you around. Come by tomorrow and I'll give you two a schedule."

The two thanked Brandon and as soon as they left Greyson called Josh who answered immediately.

"Ello love." He said causing her to laugh, "Hey so guess what."

"What?"

"I got a job!"

He chuckled, "Of course you did my love. Where?"

"Well, Brandon hired us."

Josh laughed at that, "Should have known. Well I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." She responded as she handed her keys to Kacy so she could drive.

"I miss you." He finally said and she sighed, "I miss you too."

"I told Max you'd love it here and he said, yeah she would because she could wear shorts all year round."

Greyson laughed, "Max knows me well."

"When do you start working?"

"Well, he said he'd give me a schedule tomorrow."

"And school?"

"Next week. What are you getting at?"

Josh laughed, "I just, I miss you. I want to see you ok? And if you have a week, well, I want you here."

"Josh..."

"What? The less time we spend apart the better." He stated and she rolled her eyes, "Fine."

"I mean if you don't want to see me then stay..."

"Josh!"

"What?! You don't sound too happy about seeing me!"

"You're ridiculous."

"Look, I'll book a flight so just go home and pack. I'm excited!" He said causing her to laugh, "Call me later."

"I will so you can know when. I love you."

"Love you."

She hung up and looked over at Kacy who was driving them back to her house.

"What?" Kacy asked and Greyson spoke, "Josh wants me to come to California for the week."

Kacy laughed, "Go figure. He can't go a week without seeing you."

Greyson rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

The truth of the matter was, she had a hard time being without him as well, so as much as she hated to fly the distance she was going to because she missed him. Once she got home she began to pack and her cell phone began to play a Britney Spears song which made her laugh because she knew it was Max.

"Hello my favoritest boy in the world." She said happily.

He chuckled, "Hey, whats up?"

"Oh just packing so I can come see your sexy ass."

He laughed, "Yeah I heard something like that! Now talk my bird into coming!"

She chuckled although knowing it wasn't a good idea, "I'll try."

"Thanks love. I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you either! I'll call you later after I pack ok?"

"Ok. Love youuu and congrats on your job."

"Thank you! Later."

She hung up with a sigh. She didn't know what to do. Did she invite Kacy? If Kacy didn't come she knew Max woul be hurt so she was damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

"Mrs. Franceschi is the bomb." Kacy said walking back into the room with a cookie in her mouth causing the girl to laugh, "I know. So I just got off the phone with Max..."

"Yeah he wants me to come with you."

"And you don't?"

"I just don't want to make things awkward."

"Well techincally you shouldn't know anything so why would it be awkward? We both know you can act."

She groaned, "I know. I just don't know what to do."

"Just come. I don'lt want a sad Max when I get there. Plus, don't you want to see him?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Then go home. Pack. I'll pick you up. I think he already bought you a ticket."

"Ok..." she said with a sigh as she got off the bed.

Once she left the house Greyson dialed Josh's number.

"Ello my love."

"Hi. So, Kacy is coming."

He groaned instantly, "No..."

"Max made me talk her into it."

"Great. Dan is going to flip."

"It's your fault..."

"How so?!"

"Um, you just have to have me come out there."

"Oh well so sorry I want to see my girlfriend!"

"It hasn't even been a week!"

"Bloody hell then don't come!"

"I have to!"

"Why?!"

"Because I miss you..." She mumbled back in a normal voice and he chuckled, "You are so insane."

"I know. It happens."

"I'll see you soon love. Call me when you are on the way to the airport. The tickets are waiting it's for tomorrow morning at 8."

"Ok. See you soon."

Greyson hung up with a sigh and looked down at her half packed bag. This was going to be an interesting trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while... I have no excuse besides I've been super busy. :(

So, some drama will hit next chapter and I can assure you it's not what you're thinking. ;)

Also, I love how everyone wants to be Dan's girlfriend! It just may happen!

Thanks for commenting;
Redzoo
WhoAreYouJudy
OHAIzeldacakes
Saveredheads
Riot chaos ruckus
Snapback-princess
Give'em hell peyton
Littleedeath
Khairena
Hellxoxsunshine
Lovelyhope.

I love you all. <3