Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

Crash.

Greyson dragged her suitcase to the living room right as someone rang the doorbell. The house was pretty quiet, she assumed Mrs. Franceschi had went somewhere so she quickly sprinted to the door. She threw it open only to become frozen in her spot. There in the flesh stood Blaine dressed to a t like always.

"Uh, hi?" She fumbled out and he spoke, "Look, we need to talk."

She simply nodded and stepped out onto the porch closing the door behind her. She shifted uncomfortably on her feet and crossed her arms waiting for him to speak.

"Look, I had no part in what happened to...him." He spoke as if Josh's name was a word he couldn't say.

"Uh, ok?" She said a bit confused as to why he was bringing something up that happened weeks ago.

"Your mom is right though. You should be with me. Josh has his music, and you two will spend months apart and you don't deserve that. I can take care of you, and be there for you." He said seriously and she let out a groan, "You just don't get it Blaine. I love him. I always have."

"Yeah well at one point you loved me too."

Greyson rolled her eyes, "I love Josh, Blaine. I'm sorry, but I can't just make it go away."

"You can now that he's gone! We can just pretend like nothing happened!" He said throwing his arms up and although that's basically what happened the first time she knew it would never be that easy again. Things were different. Josh was different.

She shook her head no and he clinched his teeth, "Fine. But I'm not giving up this easily."

"Well, I'm leaving tonight for the states."

"For how long?" He questioned and she sighed, "A week! Anything else?"

"Yeah, when you get back I'll be here, Greyson. I'm not giving up. I love you and I know you love me." He said stepping off the porch and groaned, "Whatever, Blaine. You shouldn't waste your time."

She didn't want to neccesarily be mean, but she couldn't help it. He just needed to get the point before she snapped.

"Not wasting time. You are just in denial." He said walking back to his car and she shook her head before walking back inside with a sigh.

Why couldn't he just drop it? She did however feel bad simply because she knew he loved her and she knew what it felt like not to have someone you love, but it wouldn't be fair to her or him this time around.

She fell onto the couch as Kacy busted in.

"Why did I see Blaine's car?!" She shouted.

"He came by! Trying to tell me I love him!"

She rolled her eyes, "Well, just think, in less than 24 hours, you will be with Josh."

"I know. I'm excited."

She chuckled and grabbed one of Greyson's bag, "Come on you love sick bird."

Greyson laughed and grabbed the other bag before following her out. She wasn't going to worry about Blaine, she was only hours from seeing Josh and she wasn't going to spend the time stressed out.

"So I got to thinking..." Kacy said as they drove to the airport, causing Greyson to look up from the text she was sending to Josh.

"Yes?"

"Promise not to be mad?"

"Can't promise when you say that, but I promise not to yell."

Kacy sighed, "Fine. That will have to do. Look, spending time with Dan a lot, well, I kind of like him."

Greyson groaned, "Seriously?!"

"You said no yelling!"

"Why do you tell me things?" She asked seriously and Kacy sighed, "Because you're my best friend!"

"Yeah! And Max is one of my best friends!"

"Well I'm sorry!"

Greyson sighed and relaxed her head against the window. If Kacy hurt Max she didn't know what she'd do. Whose side would she be on?

The flight to California seemed to last longer than it really was. She didn't know if it was because she was anxious to see Josh or because of Max. Josh on the other hand was already pacing the floor of the airport anxiously. Maybe it was silly to miss her already, but he couldn't help it.

"Dude, chill out." Max of all people said which caused him to laugh, "Can't help it, mate." He said as his eyes scanned the crowd of people and a large smile hit his lips once he found the small girl he was looking for. His girl. The girl quickly dropped her bags and he scooped her up into his arms.

"Grey." He mumbled against her shoulder as she clung to him and he took in her smell. She pulled back to look at him and he pressed his lips urgently to hers.

"I missed you." He whispered holding her to him.

"I missed you too."

He gave her a grin and kissed her once more before dropping his arms and grabbing up her bags. Complete is now what he felt. Like he could now focus on what he needed to do. He felt so off the past few days...

"Greyson!" Max shouted grabbing for her as they reached the car. The girl giggled and threw her arms around the small boy.

"Miss me?"

She chuckled, "Of course."

"Good. I missed you a lot." He said hugging her tightly.

"We had to hire a driver so we didn't kill anyone." He added causing her to laugh as Josh grabbed her hand, "Get in, love."

She cuddled up to Josh once in the car and he didn't mind at all, he simply threw his arms around her tightly.

"I love you." He whispered against her hair.

"Love you too. I got some stuff to tell you." She whispered back and he chuckled, "Oh do you?"

"Yep."

He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Ok, love. We will talk when we get back."

She nodded as he held onto her hand the rest of the drive. Once at the hotel Josh grabbed her bags and they followed behind Max and Kacy. Once they reached the floor all their rooms were on they were bombarded by the guys.

"Perfect timin'!" Matt said pulling Greyson into a hug causing her to laugh, "Hey."

"Been proper sad without you." Dan said pulling her to him and she looked at the boy as his eyes wondered to Kacy.

"Dan..." She whispered and he sighed, "I knew Josh would tell you."

She looked up at him and he shrugged with a weak grin, "It'll be ok." She said cupping his face and he kissed her forehead, "Thanks love."

"Oye, my bird next?" Josh joked and Dan shot him a look as he removed his arms from Greyson.

"Sod off." Dan mumbled and Josh grabbed her hand, "Kiddin' mate."

Dan rolled his eyes and Josh dragged the girl to their room without another word.

"So what you got to tell me my love?" He asked once the door shut behind them.

"That, ok, well, let me start with the less important one, Blaine came by..." She said and Josh instantly grew stiff. He crossed his arms as his jaw clinched from the name alone.

She sighed noticing the serious look now on his face, "Ok, well semi-less important."

"He came by my house?" He asked ignoring her words. He didn't want that guy near his girl, none the less at his home.

"Yeah..."

"Yeah? And what did he say?" He asked trying to keep his voice down. He wasn't mad at her, he was just pissed at the situation. Even more pissed that he had been too far away to do something about it.

"Nothing...that he wasn't the one who got you hurt and that he wasn't going to give up on being with me..." She said with a wince and he groaned, sitting on the edge of the bed. She watched as he ran his hand over his face and yanking off the beanie from his head.

"What's wrong?" She finally asked and he sighed, "Nothing."

She stared at him knowing very well that he was lying, but instead of pushing the matter she sat down beside him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." He mumbled back. He was a bit angry with himself and he couldn't help it. Angry that he wasn't at home to keep her safe and to make sure Blaine stayed away and angry because it would be months before he could be that for her again.

"Josh..."

"What? I'm just pissed off. Not at you, love..." He whispered as she pressed her face into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I can't be there when you need me. I wish you'd just stay here." He mumbled.

"It's fine. I can take care of myself and it's not like he threatened me or anything."

"I know, but still, I'm your boyfriend..."

She pressed her lips to his jaw, "I know you are."

"So what is this other thing you need to tell me?" He asked softly and she linked their hands together, "So, Kacy told me she has feelings for Dan."

Josh immediately groaned, "What? No."

She nodded and Josh let out a sigh, "She shouldn't have came. That pisses me off simply because Max thinks she came for him."

"I don't think she even really knows right now."

"Aren't you glad we aren't like that?" He asked and she chuckled, "I don't know, Josh. I do kind of have a thing for Max." She joked and a grin hit his lips, "Liar."

She shook her head and he quickly began tickling her which made her squeal in laughter. He chuckled as he pinned her to the bed, "So you leaving me for Max?"

"Nope." She said with a smile and he chuckled before leaning down to kiss her, "Good."

"I missed you so much." He whispered against her neck.

"I missed you too."

He wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her forehead, "Wait. Did Kacy just come out and say she liked Dan?"

"Yeah..."

"So she doesn't know he likes her?"

"Well..." She trailed off and he groaned, "You told her didn't you?"

"No. Maybe. Well sort of..."

"You can not keep a secret to save your life!"

"Yes I can! I just wanted to know if she liked him too!"

He rolled his eyes, "Why must you know?"

"Because! I love Max and I don't want him to get hurt."

"Maybe you should date Max afterall..."

She shot him a look and he chuckled, "Kidding, love. But seriously, will you please stay here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like stay here while we are recording."

"Josh, I can't. Is this still because of Blaine?"

"Maybe...I just, I don't like the guy, ok? And I mean, you were with him for a while so clearly you had some feelings for him..." He mumbled.

"So?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and he sighed, "I just worry is all..."

"Worry about what? Josh, I have zero feelings for him now." She said seriously and he sighed, "I know, I'm just saying. Plus, he clearly isn't giving up."

"Who cares!"

"I care. I don't want him to mess with you while I'm here just because he knows he can. I swear I'll fly back and kick his ass if need be."

"Josh..."

"What?"

She chuckled before leaning up and kissing him, "I love you."

"Yeah, until that bloke steals you again." He grumbled and she pulled him to her, "Never, ever."

"Ok, I'll take your word for it." He whispered before kissing her cheek and cuddling her to him. He didn't want to think about it anymore. He missed her and he was just going to focus on that he had her right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any Blaine predictions? Josh predictions? Dan predictions? Haha. I feel so bad for Max. :( Probably because he is hands down my favorite...

Anyways!

Thanks for commenting;
Redzoo
OHAIzeldacakes
Snapback-princess
WhoAreYouJudy
BUSTANUT
Lookingup93
Khairena
Lovelyhope
We. Are. Young. (Ah thanks! :3 I'm glad you like it!)

And basically to anyone who has subscribed, you are awesome. :)