Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

Knew it was you.

While Josh left to do whatever Greyson went back to Kacy's room where she was finishing up packing.

"Hey, your plane leaves in an hour so we should probably head out." She said and Kacy nodded, "I'm sorry I ruined your trip."

"What? No. You didn't. I'm bummed you're leaving, but I think you need some time alone to figure everything out."

"Yeah, I think you're right." Kacy responded and the girls hugged quickly.

"Chris is going to take you, ok?"

Kacy nodded with a weak grin and Greyson spoke, "I'll see if he's ready. Call me when you get home."

"I will."

She flashed the girl a smile before leaving the room and ironically meeting Chris in the hall.

"Is she ready?" He asked and she nodded, "Yep. Seen Josh?"

"Nope."

She chuckled as he patted her head and walked into Kacy's room.

She knocked on Max's door and he opened it with a smile, "Ello my little bird."

She laughed and stepped in wrapping her arms around him tightly.

"Everything ok with you and Franceschi?"

"Yeah. He ran down 5 flights of stairs like this was a romantic comedy."

Max busted out laughing, "He did?"

"Yeah. I was just going to buy a magazine. He acted like I was leaving the state."

"Well, he tends to be a bit over dramatic when it comes to you. I think he's just scared of losing you again." He said as they sat on his bed.

She shrugged, "Now he feels bad so he's planning out a date for us."

"Poor bloke is whipped..."

She glared at him as he laughed, "Just kidding!"

She rolled her eyes as Josh walked into the room.

"Oh, well look, here is the man of the hour!"

Josh gave him a weird look causing Greyson to laugh, "heyyy baby."

"Have you two been smoking something?"

"Life, man. Life." Max stated and Josh grabbed Greyson's hand, pulling her from the bed.

"I'm going to borrow her for a bit."

Max nodded with a grin and Greyson said goodbye as Josh led her out of the room.

"So, you and Max talking about me?" He joked and she laughed, "Maybe."

He slid his arm around her waist as they waited on the elevator. He himself was growing excited. He knew what he had planned was hopefully going to go right. He had a good feeling about it.

"Where are we going?" She questioned and he shrugged with a grin.

"Josh..."

"Grey..." He mocked kissing her cheek, "Relax."

"I hate surprises."

"I know this about you love, but can you please just pretend to for me? It's not involving anyone but us so don't worry."

"Ok." She mumbled as he linked their hands and led her out of the hotel. The sun was now setting and she had to say it was prettier than she imagined.

"Where are we going?"

He chuckled, "You are so impatient."

She frowned and he kissed her hand as they kept walking for a good while.

"You've never been to the beach." He said once the beach came into view.

"I know this." She said laughing and he chuckled as he pulled her closer. Once on the sand they both took off their shoes and he watched her tread through the water rushing up on shore. A grin hit his lips as he fell into the sand watching her laugh at herself.

Sure. There was a lot he didn't know about life, relationships, the world, but what he did know for sure was he loved her and forever with her seemed like the only thing worth having in his life.

"Hey love?" He called out and she sprinted over, sitting beside him.

"I have a question."

"Ok shoot." She said with a grin and he grabbed her hands up, "so, I didn't want this to be clique. I wanted us to experience something together we never have because I feel like that is our relationship. We always have so much going on and yet we manage to have each other in the end no matter what we go through. I think that's because together we are so much stronger than when we are apart. At least I feel that way, I feel like you complete me, make me better than I would be." He said softly as he brought his hand to her cheek.

"I feel the same." She responded at a whisper and he kissed her nose, "Good. So, Greyson Blake, although I hate I wasn't the first to ask you this I hope I am the last. Will you marry me?"

"Really?" She asked her eyes becoming watery instantly and he nodded with a smile, "Of course really love. You are my one and only. Always have been."

She threw her arms around him and he hugged her to him tightly, "Is that a yes?"

She nodded against him and he kissed the top of her head as she cried into his shirt.

"Why are you crying baby girl?" He asked rubbing her back.

"Because..." She sniffled and he couldn't help but laugh, "Are these happy tears?"

"Yes." She said looking up at him and he brushed his fingers over her cheeks.

"I love you." He said cupping her face.

"I love you too."

He kissed her gently before pulling the ring from his pocket.

"You might want this." He chuckled opening the small box.

"I think it's better than Blaine's..." He joked and she smiled, "Yeah. It is. It's perfect."

He smiled and slid the ring on her finger, "You sure?" He teased and she laughed, "Yes. Very much so."

"Good."

She cuddled in his arms and he let out a sigh of relief.

"So...you're going to be mine forever and you're ok with that?" She asked and he laughed, "Darlin', since I can remember I've been yours so that's the least of my worries."

She smiled and He kissed her cheek as they watched the sunset and the waves crash onto the shore. Sure he could have done something elaborate, but he knew that neither of them were the type. This suited who they were and she was just as happy about it as he was.

"And what are your worries?" She eventually asked and he laughed, "I don't know, living with you might be one. You drive me mental some times."

She glared at him and he laughed kissing her shoulder, "But I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Are you sure about this?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and he laughed once more, "Baby! Yes. I am absolutely, one hundred percent sure about this. I want you forever and ever." He said wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Ok. Just making sure." She responded leaning back against his chest.

"I love you, you know?" He whispered kissing her temple, "I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you."

"Ok what if someone was like, look Josh, music or Greyson. Pick now."

He laughed, "I don't think anyone has that kind of power but hypathetically speaking if it did happen, well, I'd pick you."

"Although I don't believe you, it's a sweet gesture."

He rolled his eyes, "It's true! You must not know how long I've loved you. The reason I love music so much is because of you. Because you never gave up on me, you showed me the beauty in my hard work. I would have given up years ago if it wasn't for you. So yes, I'd pick you. No matter what. Because without you none of this would exist so, if I was in a world with just music and not you, I don't think I'd care for it so much."

She stared into his blue eyes and he quickly pecked her lips, "I love you. I'm sorry I waited so long to tell you. To show you just how much. But I'm here now, and I'm going to make up for every year spent apart because forever is a really long time and I need you by my side."

He pressed his forehead to hers, "Whatever happens love,no matter how crappy our schedule gets, when I go months without seeing you, or all the arguments I know we will get into because we're both stubborn as hell, just know nothing will ever make me not love you. If there ever comes a time when you feel that way because I can't be there with you, just remember this moment and know that I am thinking about you Grey. You're all I think about now and you're here with me so just imagine." He whispered brushing his fingers into her hair as he closed his eyes.

"I do not ever want to lose you again, Greyson. Not ever." He added before pressing his lips to hers. She felt like she was in a dream like state. Between the engagement and his words she didn't know what to do. It was odd because she had strangely always pictured this happening and now that it was here she was completely at a loss for words. Probably because she knew nothing she could ever say would compare.

"Want to go to dinner? I made us reservations, but it's up to you." He said after several minutes of kissing took place.

She nodded and he helped her up from the sand once her shoes were back on.

"You are being really quiet. Kind of scarying me." He joked with a smile as they walked on the boardwalk hand in hand.

"Sorry. Just taking everything in. You know how I get."

"I hope I didn't scare you..."

She laughed, "How would you scare me?"

"I don't know, I said a lot of shit. Which I meant, but you know..."

She chuckled and cuddled closer to him, "No. I'm fine. I promise."

"I mean, you can always back out I assume." He said with a grin as he held open the door to the restaurant for her.

"I don't want to."

"Good." He responded with a chuckle as the waitress seated them near a window.

"In fact I guess I need to text everyone and tweet it!"

He laughed, "Do whatever you want to love. I don't care. Tell the world. No. Actually, let me text Blaine please." He joked and she smacked his hand causing him to laugh, "Kidding...sort of."

She gave him a grin and he reached over for her hand. He had never been this happy before. It was weird for him simply because he didn't know it existed.

Then again, when he saw her at the coffee shop for the first time in years something inside of him just clicked. She hadn't been constantly in his life for no reason, she didn't keep showing up just because. No, she was meant for him and fate had given him another chance to make things right and he had. He had the girl he fell in love with forever ago and he would make sure nothing ever changed that because this is how they were suppose to be. Together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Here's the crossroads I am at...

Do I end it here and possibly do a sequel? Or do I just keep this shit going? I have an idea either way, I just don't know which way would be better. I'm leaning towards the sequel, but I don't know! Help? :3
Either way, one has to happen because there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Thanks for commenting;
WhoAreYouJudy
Redzoo
Snapback-princess
Lovelyhope
OhAIZeldacakes
:)

Heartsinpapertrash here's you an update! lol