Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

You've made your bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Greyson asked as Kacy continued to box up her things.

"Yeah. It's for the best. They are bound to come home soon and I don't want it to be awkward or to make Dan feel uncomfortable in his own home." She stated as she taped down the top of one of the boxes she had filled to the prim with things.

"You going to tell him?"

"Yeah, I just don't know how or win."

Greyson let out a sigh and Kacy looked over at her, "I will ok? Now help me get all this into my car."

The girl simply nodded and they finished loading up and she followed her to the apartment she was going to move in to. Brandon, their now boss, owned an apartment building not too far from the coffee shop so he cut her a deal and she couldn't object. She needed away from Dan and all the soon to be drama.

"I mean, don't you like him?" Greyson asked unable to stay quiet as they began to unpack her things.

"Yeah, but not enough to put a wedge between him and Max. If I felt like you do about Josh then I wouldn't care."

Greyson sighed, "Makes sense I guess."

"I hate you and Josh and your relationship by the way."

"What? Why?!"

"Because! It's perfect!"

Greyson rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"It's true. You have the relationship everyone including myself envies." She said hanging up another picture frame.

"Well, you will find it too. Patience."

"Whatever. It's one in a million I tell you."

Greyson chuckled, "Is not! You'll see." She stated as her phone began to ring.

"Let me guess, one in a million?" Kacy teased and Greyson laughed her way outside, "Hello?"

"Hey my love. How are you?" Josh's familiar voice hit her ears and she instantly smiled, "Great. Helping Kacy move."

"Such a good friend I see."

"I try." She stated as she sat against the wall watching people pass in the street.

"I miss you." He stated randomly as he fell back onto his bed with a sigh.

"I miss you too. Hey, isn't it late there?"

"Yeah, about 3 am."

"Josh. Go to sleep." She said seriously and he couldn't help but laugh, "No. I miss my girlfriend and I want to talk to her."

"Ok, ok. Jeez."

He chuckled, "We should get to come home for a few days in about a week."

"Good. I miss you."

"Good to know."

She chuckled as he let out a yawn. His mind had been racing but a simple call to her had made him feel better and instantly made him now want to sleep.

"Josh, go to sleep. Call me when you wake up."

"I love you. I miss you so much Grey. Fuck. It's killing me I believe and it's only been two weeks." He said realizing the aching in his chest had never went away he was just growing accustomed to it.

"Well don't die. I want you alive when you get home."

He chuckled, "I will be. No worries."

"Now go to bed. I mean it."

"Demanding. Love, you should be like that in bed if you catch my drift. Quite sexy." He joked and he could picture her rolling her eyes from his words.

"Shut up."

"In fact, we will try it out when I return." He joked and she in fact rolled her eyes, "Such a guy."

"In my defense, not having sex in a month is longer then most guys could take. I'm doing pretty well!"

"True. At least you're not sleeping with someone else."

"I would never do that." He said seriously. He may have been having some urges lately, but another woman even crossed his mind. He loved Greyson too much to even think about it.

"I know."

"Good. You should. I love you too much. I'd rather wait and just have sex for days."

"Of course..."

He chuckled, "Well, I guess I'll go to bed. Have fun helping Kacy. I love you. Talk to you later."

She said goodbye to him and walked back inside to help Kacy finish. By the time they were done it was near 2 in the afternoon and Greyson fell onto the couch now a bit exhausted.

"Well at least this is over with. Now just to tell Dan." She stated and Kacy sighed, "I don't know how. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

"Want me to tell him?" She offered. Not that she wanted to, but because she didn't want him to not find out until he arrived because she knew that would hurt him more.

"I'll just tell him you have decided to move out. Nothing big." She added and Kacy seemed to be in thought for a moment, "Ok. Fine."

"Shall I now?" Greyson asked and Kacy shrugged in response.

Greyson grabbed up her phone and dialed Dan's number slowly trying to prepare herself for his reaction. After only two rings the boy picked up, "Ello?"

"Daniel Flint."

"Greyson Blake." He responded with a chuckle, "What's up?"

"Oh you know, just calling."

"Mhm, since when do you call to chat?"

"Well..."

"Exactly. So cut to the chase."

She let out a sigh before allowing the words to spill out, "Kacy has decided to move out and I just wanted you to know before you came home."

The line went silent for a moment and even over the phone she grew a bit uncomfortable.

"Well, thanks for letting me know. I would have rather her told me, but I'll take what I can get I assume." He said clearly not too happy about it.

"I just thought you should know so..."

He sighed not wanting to sound angry at the girl because he wasn't mad. Well at her anyways.

"No. For real. I appeciate it, Greyson. I would have been angry to come home and find out."

"Yeah, I figured that much."

"So, anyways, besides that shitty outcome, how are you?"

She chuckled, "I'm ok."

"Driving everyone mental with Josh talk or are we the only ones getting it?" He asked and she laughed, "Afraid not."

"Shame. When he misses you he talks about you more which means we hear about you everyday, which is fine but I've started having dreams about you because it's so often."

"You are lying!" She said through her laughter.

"I am not! Now if I start having sex dreams, that's when I'll freak out because you're like a sister to us." He stated and she chuckled, "Agreed. I'll tell him to cool it out."

"Thanks love. Well, I'm sorry we had to chat over such poor circumstances. Call sometimes. We miss you, you know?"

"I miss you guys too. I will. Promise."

"Good. Talk to you later."

She said goodbye and hung up, already feeling Kacy's eyes on her.

"Well, he's not happy clearly."

"Figured." Kacy mumbled looking back at the television screen. Truth be told she didn't know if she was or not either.
♠ ♠ ♠
So basically this is just a run down of last chapter. I don't know what makes me more sick. The fact that I lost almost 20 subscribers or that I had to write this again. If only you knew how livid I was about this whole mibba thing because I for one do not save chapters. Once they are posted I delete them so I can keep up with where I am at.

Lesson learned.

Also that means my Dan Flint story was deleted so, yeah. If you'd like to subscribe again here ya go, Surrender