Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

The consequence.

The ride to Blaine's was silent. Dan and Matt didn't know what to say to Josh who seemed to just get more angry with every inch closer to Blaine's house.

"Just be rational Josh. We don't need you in jail." Matt finally said and Josh ignored the boy's words. The only thought in his head being to get that kid to leave his girl alone. He had been patient enough. He knew if he was in that situation he would be hurt as well, so he tried not to say anything to Blaine, but now there was no avoiding it. He had gone too far. Once he pulled into the driveway Josh ripped his seat belt off and headed to the door before Dan and Matt could even think about getting out. He banged on the door angrily not caring if he woke up the whole neighborhood. The door finally flew open and Blaine stood there with a confused look on his face. Josh had to clinch his hands beside him in order not to just punch the guy without question.

"Last warning Blaine, come near my fiancè once more and it will be the last thing you ever do. Yes, that is a threat, and yes, I mean it. If I hear about you cornering her, talking to her, and especially touching her again I will make sure every finger of yours is broken. You got it?" Josh snapped out and Matt grabbed his arm just in case.

Blaine stifled a laugh, "Whatever man."

"Whatever? She doesn't want you. If she did she would be with you but instead she's with me. You need to move on, you're becoming pathetic." He spat out and Blaine slammed the door in his face. Josh clinched his jaw as Dan pulled him from the porch.

"Let it go. If he messes with her again, well you told him what would happen."

"And it will!" Josh snapped and Matt grabbed the boy's keys from him.

"Settle down man."

"No. I am so angry right now." He grumbled slamming the car door after he climbed in.

"Well, don't get back and yell at Greyson. It isn't her fault." Dan said from the back.

"She should have told me."

"She was going to! Proper sweet bird she is though that she didn't want to ruin your first night back together."

Josh didn't respond just leaned his head against the window. He knew Dan was right. Just right now it was hard to think straight.

"She's ok. That's all that matters." Dan added as they pulled up at his house.

"Thanks for coming." Josh mumbled before grabbing his keys and heading inside.

Greyson had been pacing Josh's room since he left. Unable to be still simply because she was worried about what was happening.

"Why are you pacing like a mad woman?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"Because I didn't know what the fuck was going on!" She said throwing her hands up. She was now mad at him simply because of her nerves and him being irrational.

"Well?!" She asked loudly and he couldn't fight the grin that his his lips. She wasn't one to get worked up so it amused him a bit.

"It's not funny."

He chuckled and stepped to her grabbing her waist.

"I love you, you know? I can't help that I get protective. You mean the world to me and I don't want anyone to ever hurt you or upset you." He whispered pulling her to his chest.

"I know, but you can't just go insane and leave, telling everyone you're going to kill someone!"

"I didn't touch him, I swear. Threaten him? Yes, but hurt? No."

"Still..." She mumbled and he brought his hand to her cheek, "I know. I'm sorry. But I was pissed off."

"Is your hand ok?" She asked and he chuckled remembering him slamming it into the wall.

"Ah, a little hurt, not too bad. I can handle it."

"Ok." She whispered and he kissed her lips, "Are you ok?"

She simply nodded and he held her to him, "Good. That's all that matters to me."

"I hate you."

He chuckled, "Why?!"

"Because Kacy made a valid point while you were gone!"

"And what was that?"

"That I can never stay mad at you!"

He laughed, "That isn't my fault!"

"It is!"

"I can't help you forgive me! Plus, it's the same for me! You do this whole cute, sweet thing that I curse!"

"I do not. You do too!"

"Bullshit!"

She rolled her eyes and he chuckled before pulling her in and crashing his lips to hers.

"I love you." He stated and she sighed, "I love you too."

He grinned and brushed her cheek, "Good."

"I just worry about you, ok? I don't want anything to happen like it did when we first got together. Not because I don't think you can handle yourself, but because it upsets me when things happen to you." She said fiddling with the top of his button up shirt, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

He sighed and grabbed her hand up causing her eyes to finally hit his, "I understand, love. I do. But I can't ignore everything going on. I feel that way about you, you see? I can't just sit back and do nothing. I love you too much."

"I know..." She mumbled and he gave her a grin, "Ok, so just so I'm clear here. The verdict is we are both overly protective and neither of us plan to do anything about it?"

Greyson couldn't help but let out a laugh, "Is that what you're saying Franceschi?"

"I don't know, Grey. I can only speak for myself and I'm saying that I am overly protective and I plan to do nothing about it." He responded with a grin.

The girl chuckled once more, "Oh I see, well ditto."

"Just wanted to make sure." He stated as he pressed his lips to hers, "Then again I've always been that way with you."

"Very true, it's a bit worse though."

"Course it is. You're my love." He said with a grin pulling her to his chest.

"Awe." She joked and he rolled his eyes, "Still know how to ruin a moment though."

"Yep, at least I don't make it awkward by making sexual remarks."

He smirked, "I only do that to you for clearly obvious reasons."

She rolled her eyes and he grabbed her hand as she tried to leave the room, "Hey, lets go search for some places to move to."

"Random, but ok."

"Well, you know, sexual remarks lead to sexual thoughts, which led to how I can't do anything with you here, which lead to me needing somewhere to live so I can do things with you that I can't do around family."

She gave him a weird look and he laughed, "Well, do you get it?"

"Yes Josh, I get it..."

"Like, you know, us having sex..." He teased and she punched his chest lightly, "Shut up before your mom or Elissa hear you."

"Exactly! And in our own home I can say, hey Grey, you, me, our bed, now." He said sternly and she started laughing, "You think it'll be that easy?"

"It is now isn't it?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm leaving."

He laughed grabbing her hand once he caught up with her in the hallway.

"Seriously though, we should go check some places out."

"Well lets go."

"So, things between us are ok?" He asked once they reached the living room.

"Yes Joshua. Aren't they always?"

"Yeah...I assume so." He said rubbing the back of his neck as he watched the girl slip on her shoes.

"You assume? Do you not want us to be ok?"

He chuckled, "Course I do love. I just, I don't know. I don't want you to ever be mad or upset with me. Just bothers me is all..."

"I'm not either. I promise." She said grabbing up his hand, "Now let's go find somewhere to live!"

He chuckled and grabbed up his keys, "Hey where is my family?" He questioned realizing everyone was gone.

"Apparently they weren't as nervous about your antics as I was."

"Proving you worrying too much."

"You protect, I worry. It happens." She said with a shrug and he chuckled, "Right. Just imagine us having kids. Poor things." He joked as he opened the car door for her.

She watched him walk around and climb in as her mind processed his words. It was odd talking about children with him.

"Would be attractive." She joked and he laughed, "If they look like you!"

"Whatever, they don't call you fransexy for no reason."

The boy stifled a laugh, "I cannot believe you just said that..."

"What?! That's what they say!"

"Who's they!?"

"Um, teenage girls! Duh!"

He shook his head unable to control his smile, "Proper ridiculous."

"But proves you are attractive." She said with a shrug before absentmindingly staring out the window. He glanced over at her and gently linked his fingers with hers that rested on her thigh.

"I love you."

"Love you too." She responded squeezing his hand lightly as he began to babble on about a flat he found online while on the plane.

***


"I dunno, love." Josh said scratching the back of his neck as he glanced around the small living room of the flat they had went to check out. He wasn't into it. In fact he wasn't into them living in an apartment. He wanted a house, with a yard, and a fenced back yard where they could one day have a family. Maybe it was ridiculous, but it's what was on his mind. He just didn't know how to voice it. He didn't want to scare her.

"Don't know what?" She asked turning to face him and he shrugged, "I mean, do you like it?" He questioned and her eyes moved around the area once more.

"Do you?" She finally asked not wanting to say no if he in fact did.

He chuckled, "As long as I have you I don't care where we live." Which was partly true.

"In that case, no I do not."

He laughed,"Why couldn't you just say that?"

"I don't know! I didn't want to say no and you like it."

"Since when do you care?"

She grinned, "Good question."

He grabbed her hand, "Let's just tell the woman we will think about it. I have a better idea."

"Like what?"

"Like you'll see." He responded dragging her out of the apartment where the woman had moved to in order to give them a moment. He told her he would give her a call after some time to think it over and once in the car he headed away from the city.

"Um, where are we going?"

"Just, shush."

She glared at him and he patted her knee with a grin as he headed into a neighborhood. He pulled up at a house that had a for sale sign in the yard and he didn't give her time to speak before he hopped out. She followed suite and he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the yard facing the house.

"Maybe not this house, but I want somewhere that we can build our future. You know, not like next year but years from now." He said softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I mean, with extra rooms and a yard for maybe our children one day." He whispered kissing below her ear, "I don't know, I just want all of that with you. Maybe I sound like a bird, but it's true."

She turned to face the blue eyed boy and he stared at her waiting for her to speak. Instead she crashed her lip to his causing a grin to form as he held her to him.

"What was that for?" He questioned once they pulled apart.

"Why are you so perfect?"

He chuckled, "I'm not."

"For me you are."

"Yeah, and you're perfect for me." He whispered touching his forehead to hers, "So are you ok with this?"

"Yeah."

He smiled and pecked her lips, "Really?"

"Of course."

He wrapped her in a hug ad she chuckled into his shirt, "Did you think I'd say no?"

"I honestly didn't know what you'd say, but there is a reason I love you, so I should've known."

She looked up at him and he brushed her hair behind her ear, "Funny thing is, I can't imagine us just being friends now. How did we do that for so long?"

"We didn't. You toured, I almost married a douche."

He let out a laugh, "Oh right. I forget that part."

"So, what's wrong with this house?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she turned to look at it once more. She liked it. It just felt right being here with him already.

"Well, nothing I assume. Do you like it?"

She nodded and he placed his arms around her relaxing his chin on her shoulder, "Then it's yours baby girl."

"Ours."

He chuckled, "Right. Ours."

"Wait. Do you like it or are you just saying yes because I do?" She asked with a raised eyebrow causing him to laugh, "I do. I swear it."

"Ok." She responded happily and he smiled, "Guess I should make a call or something..."

"I don't know how to go about these things."

"Course you don't. You are too pretty to know." He joked patting her cheek as he dialed the number on the sign. She glared at him and he chuckled quietly as he listened to the line ring. She dragged him back to the car as he talked to the woman on the phone about the house. Trying to set up a time where they could meet to see the inside. A part of him was pretty excited about it. About living with her in their own home, with their own things. He was ready for that with her. Once he hung up with the woman he looked over to Grey in the passenger seat, "Tomorrow work ok for you?"

"I guess it will have to huh?" She joked causing Josh to chuckle, "Sorry, guess I could have asked. Do you work tomorrow?"

"In the morning."

"So you'll be off by say 4?"

"Yes."

"Good we are meeting her at 4:30." He said happily as he started the car.

"Happy much?" She asked and he laughed, "Course I am. Are you not?"

"Oh no. I am. Having our own house is pretty exciting."

He smiled and brought her hand to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on the top, "My thoughts exactly."

"We seem to think a lot alike Mr. Franceschi."

He chuckled, "Yes we do, Miss Blake. Which will soon be Franceschi when I think about it."

"Lucky me."

"No, lucky me." He responded, all joking aside. Lucky him to get to marry the girl he had dreamt being with since he could remember. He knew he couldn't ask for more and truth is, with her by his side there was nothing else worth having.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters! :(

If you haven't yet you should subscribe to my Dan Flint story, Surrender I'm pretttyyy excited about it!

Also, Lucky Now. and Take Control are still very active! :)

Thanks for commenting;
WhoAreYouJudy
Khairena
Dzsinidzsoni (well tell our friend thanks! Lol)
Snapback-princess
:)