Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

Always attract.

"So our couch and stuff should be here tomorrow." Josh said surveying the empty living room of their now home.

"Great. Just when I'm getting use to sitting on the floor." The girl said with a mouthful of the hamburger that she was eating.

"And yet we have a table in the kitchen and you are eating on the bloody floor like a caveman."

Greyson stopped chewing and looked up at the boy with a glare causing him to chuckle.

He sat in front of her and she spoke, "What now?"

"Nothing. You're unusual." He said with a grin.

"How?!"

"Just are."

"Well, too late for you not to like it."

He chuckled and kissed the girl quickly, "I don't hate it. I love everything about you."

She rolled her eyes and he grinned, "Finish eating love."

She held her hamburger to him and he laughed before taking a bite out of it.

"I love you." She said kissing his cheek and he smiled, "I love you too."

The two ate in silence and Josh couldn't help but watch the girl before him. He honestly had a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that this was all happening with her of all people. He couldn't have been happier to say the least.

"Hey, did you ever try to talk to your mom?" He asked as she picked up their mess.

"Yeah, sort of." She mumbled taking a seat back next to him. He grabbed her hand waiting for her to continue.

"What did you say to her?"

"Just that we were getting married." She said staring down at their linked hands. She hated talking about this. It was like a part of her life she wished she didn't have to deal with.

"And she said?"

"What do you think she said?" She asked looking up at him with a weak grin and a frown hit his lips, "I assume not something good."

"You assumed correctly."

He shrugged, "It's whatever Grey because I don't want someone in your life if they are going to treat you like that. Whether it be your mother or not."

"Yeah, I know. It's just, hard to explain because it is my mom and I want to believe that she'll come around you know?"

"I know, love. I just don't want you to get hurt anymore then you are." He whispered before pulling her into his lap.

"I know."

"Don't worry though. I plan to make you happy." He added kissing her jaw as she relaxed against him.

"You already do." She mumbled into his shirt.

"Good." He whispered kissing the top of the girl's head.

"You're the best you know?" She said into his shirt and he chuckled, "Why is that?"

"You just are. Always have been."

"That's because I've always had you, love."

She leaned up and his blue eyes came in contact with hers before she crashed her lips to his.

"Without you, I don't know where I'd be, or who I'd be to be honest." He whispered cupping her face, "I wouldn't have what I have now, I know for certain."

"You don't know that."

"I do love." He responded with a grin, his thumb caressing her cheek.

They sat there in silence just staring at each other for a few moments before the doorbell rang bringing both back to reality.

"I'll get it." She said kissing him quickly before he reluctantly removed his arms from her.

"Awe, this is like an episode of Friends!" Kacy said walking in causing Greyson to laugh, "How so?"

"You know, the married friends and yet the single ones still hang around them because they are pathetic." She responded falling onto the floor as Josh raised an eyebrow at her, "Uh...bad day?"

"Something like that." She grumbled crossing her arms.

"Well out with it. Tell Joshy what happened." He joked causing Greyson to laugh as she joined the circle.

Kacy rolled her eyes fighting back a grin, "I ran into Dan."

Josh winced, "Ouch!"

"Yeah, ouch for Dan." Greyson mumbled and Kacy shot her a look causing her to throw her hands up in defense.

"Did you speak?" Josh asked ignoring his girlfriend's words.

"Uh, well we literally ran into each other at the market. We had no choice!"

"And what was said?"

"An awkward hello and a few mean glares on his end."

"Well it could have been worse!" Greyson stated and Josh sighed, "Man, I need to find my phone he's probably blowing it up."

"I miss him." She said with a sigh, "I mean, I lived with him for months!"

"Well bloody tell him!"

"I don't want it to cause drama."

Josh rolled his eyes, "Look, Max is probably already over it. Dan isn't so lucky in that department. He can't forget so easily."

"Do you have feelings for him?" Greyson asked seriously and Kacy shrugged, "Yeah, I have since we lived together. I just don't think it's for the best."

"That's ridiculous, but if you believe that then you should keep your distance so he can have time." Josh stated and Kacy simply nodded.

"If only everyone could be like you two." Kacy joked trying to lighten the mood.

"What? Eating hamburgers in the floor of their nonfurnished home?" He asked and Greyson went into a fit of laughter.

"No, happy and uncomplicated."

Josh grinned and shrugged, "Takes years to get that way, trust me."

Kacy groaned and fell back onto the floor dramatically, "I'm going to be alone forever!"

"Probably." Greyson joked and Kacy shot her a look.

"Kidding! Hey just try talking to Max. I mean, at least you two could be friends again. It sucks not having you all around at the same time." Greyson added seriously and Kacy sighed, "I know, I'm sorry."

"Nah it's fine. More alone time for us." Josh joked and Kacy laughed, "Which probably isn't a good thing. We don't need children anytime soon."

The pair laughed, "Oh no. We are safe. Trust me." Josh said through his laughter.

"Good to know about your sex life. Safe sex is the best sex!"

"Oh my god..." Greyson said letting out a laugh, her cheeks a bit flushed from the topic.

"I'm just going to sleep with the rest of the band and decide from there!" Kacy joked and Josh coughed instantly, "What? No."

"Not you Franceschi. Settle down."

"I know not me!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Like a band groupie!" Greyson added laughing.

"Exactly. Sounds good!"

"Ew." Josh said making a face of disgust.

"Look, you focus on sleeping with one person forever and I'll deal with the others."

"One is all I need so thanks."

"Doesn't it get boring?!"

"Not when you love someone, Kac! Damn, you just may be alone forever!" Josh stated and the girl groaned, "I know! Ok?! I know! But doesn't it get boring?"

Josh scoffed, "No. Not at all."

Greyson's cheeks were now bright red at the discussion of their sex life. Although it was her best friend she still was shy about certain things. Anything personal being the main thing.

"Do we have to talk about this?" She finally asked.

"Yes. This is crucial for a hopeful long term relationship!"

Greyson rolled her eyes as Kacy looked back at Josh, "How do you keep it, I don't know, interesting? I fear it would become boring and we'd both secretly want out."

"Uh if someone is in it just for sex you should probably not be with that person just pointing that out."

"I know, I'm just saying!"

"I mean, I don't know, but for me, I just love her, I only want her. It's that simple." He responded with a shrug, "Guess when you love someone so much it doesn't go away."

"That's sweet of you Joshy."

The boy chuckled, "It's true. I mean, when you are with someone for a long time and then you say, go on tour for a while and while away you can't think about doing anyone but that person. Yeah."

"Now that just went from sweet to a typical man." Greyson stated with an eye roll at her boyfriend's ridiculous words.

Josh let out a laugh, "Sorry! Just saying the truth!"

"Ok! Enough I can't handle anymore!" Greyson added covering her ears and Kacy laughed, "Thanks for a look into a guys mind Joshua."

Josh nodded with a laugh as she got up from the ground.

"I think I'll try and talk to Max, just to be civil for everyone."

"Thank you!" Greyson said loudly and the girl laughed her way out of the house. Josh looked over at the girl with a grin.

"What?"

"I mean, isn't it weird that our friends are coming to us for relationship advice now?"

"No, no. Sex advice."

"Same thing. It's strange either way. And so what if it is sex advice? I like to think we have a good sex life." He said pinning her to the floor, a grin hitting his lips.

"We do I assume."

"You assume?!"

The girl giggled as he straddled her waist, "I mean, it is good."

"I mean, to be together as long as we have I think it is! We have sex a lot more than normal couples."

"That's because we spend months apart!"

"Yeah, but still, when I'm here we tend to." He whispered before kissing over her jaw as his hand ran up her side.

"Well, I don't know!"

He chuckled, "Maybe I just can't keep my hands off of you." He mumbled kissing below her ear causing her to shiver.

"I don't see it ever getting easier." He added placing her legs around his waist.

"Me neither." She whispered knowing he was in fact telling the truth. His touch alone still drove her mad.

"I want you now." He said softly as he grabbed at her hips and nibbled her neck. The smell of her perfume filling his nose causing his eyes to shut immediately.

"Come on. We need to de-virginize our new home." He smirked and she laughed, "We have no furniture!"

"Exactly! Nothing in our way! Come on..." He whined sticking his bottom lip out at the girl, "Pwease? Shag me?" He asked innocently as he ran his hand down her thigh. Lust now clouded his mind. The thought of her clothes lining the floor and her underneath him made him shiver.

"Ok." She managed to get out as her heart raced. His lips attached to hers immediately after and it wasn't long until his thoughts became a reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
Naughty kids. :3 anyways, one chapter left! I'm super pumped to get my Dan story started! Surrender

Thanks for commenting;
Lookingup93
Adelwolf
Khairena
Lovelyhope
Saveredheads (No sequel, I'm doing a Dan spin off sort of deal though!)
:)