Status: Completed!

Take Control

Bite my tongue.

"Why are yeh here?" He managed to ask the girl he hardly recognized.

"Well, I've been out of rehab for 3 months now, and I decided it was time to talk to yeh and apologize, and thank yeh for tryin' to help me."

"Uh, yeh welcome..."

She nodded flashing a smile, "I was hopin' we could grab lunch or something and catch up."

Oli looked over at Tom simply because he didn't know what to do. He had been taken off guard since his eyes first landed on her.

"Oli why are yeh even here?" Tom asked not giving him a chance to answer her question.

"I uh, was gonna, uh tell yeh that I wasn't gonna work today. Malorie has tha day off."

"Malorie?" Allie asked and Tom quickly jumped in, "His girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah." Oli mumbled running his hand through his hair.

"Good for yeh, Oli." She said although she found herself not meaning it. She was hoping they could go back to how they once were.

He nodded, "I've got to go. She's waitin on meh."

He didn't give her a chance to respond he just turned and quickly left. Once safely in his car he grasped the steering wheel and let out a sigh. He couldn't believe what just happened. Why him?! He forced himself to start the car and drive back to Malorie's, his mind now racing with what to do.

He knocked on her door once there and she opened it with a confused look, "Uh, that was quick?"

He nodded as she let him in.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh, um, yeah. Fine..."

"Oli..."

He looked at her and let out a sigh, "I went to Drop Dead and Allie was there."

"Oh..." She finally said once she found her voice.

"Yeah...apparently she went to rehab." He mumbled sitting on the couch as he messed with his hair.

"Well, that's good."

He simply nodded unsure what to say as he stared off in space, his thoughts still scattered about. Malorie didn't know what to say either so she just watched him from where she stood uncomfortably. What did this mean? Did he not want to be with her anymore now that Allie was back? She was too worried to ask.

"Come here." He said startling her from her thoughts and she walked over to him slowly. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap.

"Don't worry." He whispered wrapping his arms around her and relaxing his chin on her shoulder, "Yeh are tha only girl I want. I was juss a bit taken off guard."

Which was true. He didn't want to be with Allie. Malorie was so much better for him and even he knew that.

"Ok." She whispered and he pressed his lips to her cheek, "I mean that, love. Yeh make meh reallah happy. Yeh have since I've met yeh."

She turned enough to look at him and he pressed his lips to hers, "In fact, I, uh, well, I'm prettah sure I'm fallen in love wif yeh." He said nervously. Yes, he was feeling that, but he didn't want to vocalize it until now when she clearly felt threatened which was ridiculous.

"So, yeah, don't worry." He added bringing his hand to her cheek and a grin hit her lips, "Really?"

"Well yeah, unless yeh don't want meh to then I'll pretend like I'm not." He joked causing her to laugh, "No, it's ok. You can."

"Oh thanks."

She laughed and he gave her a smile simply because she made him feel at ease about everything.

"Maybe I feel the same, Oliver." She said sliding her arms around his neck.

"Maybe?" He questioned brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah."

"Do yeh?" He whispered her face now only inches from his. She nodded and his heart raced in his chest as her lips crashed to his.

...Allie who?

He then found himself cuddled with Malorie on the couch, watching reruns of The Office that she had every season of.

"I won't lie. This is a decent American show."

"Shut up."

He chuckled and kissed down her jaw, "That's not nice."

"You're not nice."

He scoffed, "To who? Cause I know yeh aren't sayin I'm not ta yeh."

"Oh yeah, to me."

"Well that's a lie if I eva heard one."

She turned to face him and a grin hit his lips.

"Maybe so."

He laughed, "It is."

She kissed his cheek and he pulled her closer, "Still wanna go on a date wif meh tonight?"

She nodded and he kissed her lips, "Well, I'm givin' yeh 20 minutes."

She ignored his words and cuddled to him lying her head on his chest. He chuckled at the gesture yet wrapped his arms securely around her.

"Or not..."

She giggled and he smiled, "Go. Or I'll make yeh go like that."

"Are you saying I look bad?" She asked pulling back to look at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Hardly. Juss didn't know how yeh'd feel goin out in public with pajama shorts that have kittens on them, but if yeh fine wif it, then let's go. I fink yeh look fit no matta what."

"Wow. Laying it on pretty thick aren't you?" She asked and he laughed, "No. It's the truth." He mumbled kissing her nose as his hand ran down her back.

"I'll go change."

He nodded with a grin and she kissed him before flying to her room. He chuckled as he sat up. Who cared if Allie was back when he had such an amazing girl now?

Once they left her apartment Oli's phone started going off and he shifted in his seat to remove it from his pocket.

"See, skinny jeans are a no go." She joked causing him to laugh, "Could be because I'm sittin in a car yeh jerk."

She chuckled as he finally got it out and pressed it to his ear, "Ello?"

"Come over now." Matty said and Oli spoke, "Nice ta talk ta yeh too mate, but Malorie is wif meh."

"I don't care."

"Um, ok?"

"So yeh on yeh way?"

"I guess so. Bye."

Oli hung up and looked over at Malorie, "Do yeh mind if we stop by Matt's? Apparently he needs to talk to me and it can't wait."

"I don't care."

He nodded and started the car heading to Matty's house. He was going to be pissed if this was over something not important.

Once they arrived he dropped Malorie's hand so they could get out and he didn't bother knocking as they went in.

"Ok, ok. Now what tha hell is so important?" He asked noticing all the guys including Tom sitting around.

"Allie's back?" Lee asked and Oli groaned, "I know, so? Yeh point?"

"That is not happenin'. Not that I give a shit what yeh do, but because we are not goin' through that again." Matty stated with a serious look and Oli crossed his arms, "Not that it's any of your business, but I was not goin' to start that 'gain."

"Yeah he did leave without sayin much to her." Tom defended.

"Exactly."

"Yeah, I told her that he was datin' Malorie." Tom added with a chuckle like it was ridiculous to assume such.

"Good." Lee stated and Oli rolled his eyes.

"I mean, do yeh care?" Tom asked looking at the girl and she shrugged, "I mean, it's whatever. Do what you need to do."

"See. She's a brill bird." Jona said with a grin.

"Yah pretty brill, I must say." Malorie chimed in causing Oli to chuckle. The guys couldn't help but to also laugh at her American accent while saying British slang.

"Now that this therapy session is ova can we leave?"

"Sure." Matt said shrugging and Oli rolled his eyes and grabbing Malorie's hand without thinking about it.

"Come on fake girlfriend. Hey, can we make out in public?" He asked causing the guys to laugh, "He might enjoy this too much. I'm sorrah Mal." Jona said and Malorie laughed on their way out.

"Well, at least I can be friendly wif yeh in public." He said throwing his arm over her shoulder. She rolled her eyes and he kissed her temple.

"Great."

He frowned, "Or I won't be."

She chuckled and kissed his cheek before getting in the car.

"Oli.." She said and he looked over to her as he started th car.

She leaned over into his seat and kissed him quickly, yet long enough to get his senses tingling. A grin hit his lips as he grabbed her hand in his.

Once at the restaurant they decided on, he parked the car and linked hands with her once he reached her side. He felt like he could now and he found himself enjoying it more than he thought he would.

Before they could reach the door to the restaurant they ran into Allie coming out. Oli tightened his hand on Malorie's as Allie spotted them. There wasn't much Oli could do to avoid her at this point.

"Oh hi." The girl said with a smile.

"Uh, hey..." Oli forced out and Allie's eyes diverted to Malorie.

"Yeh must be Malorie, I'm Allie. Nice to meet yeh."

"You too." Malorie politely returned with a smile before her phone began to go off.

"I'm sorry. I really need to take this." She apologized before stepping away to answer Vanessa's call. She wanted out of that awkward situation asap.

Oli shoved his hands in his pockets as Allie spoke, "She seems lovely, Oli." She said with a grin.

"She is."

"Is she American?"

He nodded and she spoke again, "Do yeh love her?"

Oli bit his lip trying to hold back from just turning around and leaving. He was completely uncomfortable in her presense. He didn't know whether to just hate her or be happy she was doing well so he just decided to try and stay away from her.

"Yeah, I do." He finally answered confidently.

"Well, then she is a very lucky girl."

He shook his head, "Nah, I'm a very lucky guy."

She grinned and he couldn't tell whether it was real or forced.

"I'm glad yeh are happy Oli. Really. Yeh deserve to be."

"Uh, fanks." He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Kind of jealous that it isn't me, but yeh know..."

"Yeah, well that isn't my fault now is it?" He said not realizing how harsh his words were until it was too late, but she deserved it.

"Yeh're right, it's not."

He nodded and before he could come up with some excuse to get away Malorie grabbed his arm, "We're going to miss our reservation."

"Well, I wasn't the one on tha phone was I?" He asked and she chuckled as he looked back at Allie, "See yeh round."

"Nice to meet you." Malorie said sweetly and the girl smiled, "Yeh two have fun. Later."

Once the pair was seated the silence filled the table. Oli began to play with napkin in front of him and Malorie watched him before speaking, "Are you ok?"

"No. She...it just pisses meh off. How can yeh act like everyfing is fine and dandy? I mean, she literally put meh frew hell." He said with anger now in his usually calm voice. He couldn't help it though. The longer he sat and thought about it the more mad it made him.

"She's just trying to fix everything. I mean, she's different now I assume."

"Why are yeh defendin' her?" He asked looking up at her with narrowed eyes.

She immediately rolled her eyes, "I'm not. I'm just sayin'. You don't know what it's like being addicted to something."

"Oh and yeh do?"

"No, I don't, but the reason I'm here and not in America is because my mom is an alcoholic, so I might know a thing or two about it. The fact that she went to rehab and is trying to change her life is a respectable thing, because sometimes losing everything is not enough." She said before calmly placing her napkin on the table as she got up and headed for the door.

He let out a groan and dropped his face into his hands. See what happened when Allie was in his life? The girl was poison. There was no other way to put it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. ;)

Thanks for commenting;
Ripssaradke
Redzoo
Stellasykes (Don't cry! Haha)
Holli.sullivan.sykes
La dispute. (Thanks!)
Colorxmexacey
:)