Status: Completed!

Take Control

Fixed wounds.

"I mean, how long can he not talk to me? He's actin' like a propa bird." Oli grumbled as he leaned against the table talking to Tom about Matt who he hadn't spoken to in days. To say he wasn't a bit thrown off by it would be a lie.

Tom simply shrugged in response, "Guess he juss feels tha need ta be cautious."

Oli sighed, "Well, it's been a bloody week."

"It'll be fine. Yeh know him."

"And Allie is tryin' ta be bess friends wif Malorie and yeh know her, she can't help but be nice." Oli stated changing the subject.

"Yeah, well as long as she's bein' careful."

"I assume she is, but still. Propa worries meh. That girl is up ta somefin'."

"Yeh fink?"

He nodded hating to be as paranoid as he was, but he couldn't help it.

"I propa hate her."

"Maybe yeh should try and talk wif her. See what's goin' on. Ease yeh mind."

"Yeah...I just can't stand even lookin' at her." He grumbled and Tom patted his shoulder, "Then don't talk to her, I juss fink it would make yeh feel betta."

"I know, and we bof know I will."

"Great. Well get on it mate!"

Oli rolled his eyes as he looked out the Drop Dead window. Malorie was actually off today which left Vanessa and Allie working together. He sighed and pushed off from the counter.

"Be back..." he grumbled heading out the door. He wanted to get it over with. Once he walked into the familiar boutique Vanessa's eyes were the first to spot him.

"Oh hi. You know Malorie is off." She said and Oli nodded, "Yeah, I uh, I need to talk to Allie."

Vanessa gave him a weird look and he rolled his eyes, "Long story. Tom will fill you in. Where is she?"

"In the back."

He nodded and took it upon himself to walk to the back.

"Allie?" He called out as he shoved his hands into his pockets as he looked around the small room for the girl only to find her digging in a box full of shirts.

"Oh hey, Malorie isn't here." She said calmly and he shook his head, "I know where my bird is." He said not meaning it to be rude but she just seemed to do that to him.

"Ok, ok. Jeez. Then what do you need?"

"Why are yeh here Allie?" He just came out and asked. She gave him a confused look as she threw a shirt over her shoulder.

"As in Sheffield. Yeh have no reason ta beh."

"Yes I do. I have an apartment, a job."

"Yeah, but yet yeh family lives no where near here. So why here?"

The girl laughed, "Not because of yeh I can say that much."

"Reallah? A part of meh just doesn't believe it."

"Still conceited I see."

"No, I just don't like the shit yeh have been tellin' my bird."

The girl let out a laugh, "Oh yeh mean tha truth? In that case I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry did I miss tha part where I deserved anyfing rude from yeh? As I recall yeh were tha one addicted ta drugs, I was tha one who tried ta help yeh and yet I get an attitude?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yeh left not me."

"Because I couldn't help yeh anymore!" He said throwing his hands up, "Yeh can't help someone who doesn't wanna help themselves, Allie!"

"So yeh juss give up?"

He rolled his eyes, "Whateva. Take it as yeh will. Juss stay out of my life. Yeh aren't in it for a reason and I wanna keep it that way."

"I'm not even tryin' ta talk ta yeh."

"Right, but yeh puttin' fings in my bird's head and that isn't goin' to go ova wif meh very well."

"Awe, Oli cares for someone." She mocked placing her hand over her heart. He shot her a look, "Yes. In fact I love her, so yes I care bout her so yeh need ta stay away."

"I work with her."

"Doesn't mean yeh have ta pretend ta like her." He said crossing his arms.

"I'm not pretendin'. She's a nice girl."

"Too nice." He said staring her down and she shrugged, "Some might not see that as a problem."

Oli clinched his jaw trying not to just yell at the girl like he wanted to.

"Whateva."

"If yeh missed me yeh could have just said so."

Oli stifled a laugh on his way out, "Yeh wish."

He ran his hand through his hair as he made his way to the front of the store. He now felt like he had a headache. She drove him mental.

"Well?" Vanessa said and Oli shook his head, "I'm goin' ta see Malorie." He mumbled. He just needed his bird right now.

Vanessa sighed and Oli said goodbye on his way out. He didn't bother to go back to his office he just hopped into his car and drove the familiar path to Malorie's place.

He didn't bother to knock just walked into the girl's apartment.

"Thanks for the heart attack." Malorie said as he entered the living room.

He chuckled, "Sorry babe." He said wrapping his arms around her.

"What's wrong?"

"I should've stayed home wif yeh."

"Why?" She asked playing with his hair as he held her to him.

"Juss a bad day. I missed yeh." He grumbled pulling her on his lap as he sat on the couch.

She cupped his face as she spoke, "What happened Oliver Sykes?"

A grin hit his lips, "Allie. She happened."

"What now?"

"I juss want her to go away."

"Want me to hire someone to kill her off?"

"Do yeh know people like that?" He asked laughing.

"Well, no, afraid not."

"Yeh would be coola if yeh did."

She rolled her eyes and he smiled, "See, this is why I come ta see yeh when I'm in a bad mood."

"Why?"

"Because, yeh juss, make meh happy yeh know?" He whispered brushing her hair behind her ear.

"You make me happy."

He grinned and kissed her gently, "I love yeh."

"Love you." She mumbled into his shirt and he buried his face into her hair.

"Better now?" She asked and he smiled, "Yeah. I'm wif yeh."

She giggled and he kissed her lips quickly.

"Tom told me the guys are going out tonight, you should go." She said fiddling with his fingers and he sighed. Not that she didn't enjoy him being with her every night, she just knew he needed to make things better with Matt and he couldn't do that if he was with her 24/7.

"I dunno..." He mumbled staring at their hands.

"Come on, don't you miss Matty?" She asked and he let out a laugh, "That sounds propa gay."

"Does not! He's your best friend! You can miss him!"

He laughed, "Ok, ok. I get it. Well, yeah, I guess I sort of do."

She nodded knowing it was the truth and he smiled as his phone rang. The boy groaned and pulled it from his pocket.

"Ello?" He said calmly knowing that Tom was on the other end.

Malorie watched him, her mind racing with the whole Matt ordeal. Maybe she needed to talk to Matt herself nd smooth it over with him. She knew it was starting to take it's toll on Oli.

She kissed Oli's cheek as he listened to Tom. A grin hit his lips and he reached out brushing her hair with his fingers. His mind wondering to her instead of the conversation at hand.

"Yeah, Tom I'll be honest wif yeh. I'm not listenin'." He finally said causing Malorie to laugh.

"Ok, ok. Got it. Yes. I'll be home soon. Ok. Bye." Oli said into the phone his eyes never leaving the girl's. Once he hung up he grabbed the girl and kissed her hungrily.

"Yeh propa cute." He mumbled against her lips causing her to grin, "Am not."

"Are so."

"So you are going out tonight?" She asked between the kisses he kept placing on her.

"Yeah, I assume so."

"Awe."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm juss doin' it so yeh will shut up bout it."

"Right, ok. I'll let you pretend that."

He chuckled and glanced at the time on his phone, "Guess I need ta go before Tom has a fit. I'll um, fuck, yeh tellin' meh I have ta sleep wifout yeh tonight?" He asked with a frown and she chuckled, "No." She said climbing from his lap and he watched her curiously as she ran to her room. A chuckle left his lips and she reappeared holding a key out to him.

"Now, this key works the door. So you know, if you're late, you can use it to get in." She said sarcastically and he glared at her as he snatched it from her hand.

"Such a jerk." He grumbled and she laughed as he got up from the couch.

"Yet you're still coming aren't you?"

"Yeah."

She laughed and he kissed her once more, "See yeh lata, baby."

She said goobye and once Oli was out the door she took it upon herself to text Matt and see if they could meet up before the guys outing. She honestly liked Matt and yet a part of her was nervous. What if he didn't like her anymore simply from all of this?

She sighed when he texted her back telling her he would stop by. She of course paced the living room until a knock sounded against the door. She breathed in before walking over quickly and opening it to reveal Matty.

"Hi." He said softly, his hands shoved in his coat pockets.

She gave him a grin and stepped to the side letting him inside. He followed her into the living room and sat on the couch uncomfortably.

"So um, why did yeh wanna see meh?" Matty asked eyeing the girl who stood in front of him with crossed arms.

"I thought you liked me, or did I just make that up?" She asked and he sighed, "Course I like yeh M."

"And yet you don't want me with Oli..."

"It's not that I don't want yeh wif Oli, it's juss complicated, love."

"Look, I know what Allie did, and I get that he's your friend and it's great that you care so much for him, but you honestly shouldn't worry. I'm not her, Matt." She said and he locked eyes with her, "I know you're not."

"So what? Oli is just suppose to be alone forever because you guys are worried he'll fall into a relationship like the one with Allie again? That isn't fair."

He ran his hand through his hair, "It's not really like that. I juss want him ta take fings slow. He bloody jumps inta shit too quickly."

"Maybe so, I don't know, but, we're together and Oli would be a lot less stressed if you would just talk to him. It bothers him whether he says so or not."

Matt studied the girl before him, his mind racing for the right thing to say, "Do yeh reallah like him?"

Malorie stifled a laugh, "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Matt gave her a weird look and she laughed, "Matty, yes. In fact, well, I love the kid."

A grin hit his lips, "Oh reallah?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Now go."

He laughed as he got up from the couch, "Yeh a brill bird M and honestly I fink I like yeh more cause yeh did this."

"Yesss. Would you say I gained like 5 points in your book?"

"Oh yeah definitely."

She chuckled, "So...you're going to talk to Oli tonight right?"

Matt let out a sigh, "Yes lil bird. Yes."

"Yay!"

He rolled his eyes as the girl hugged him quickly.

"Yeh special."

"Shut up."

He laughed and the pair said goodbye as he left the apartment. Malorie let out a sigh once the door shut. Well, at least she fixed one problem going on, the other one she was unsure how to handle.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been too long...

Anyways!

Thanks for commenting;
Lexin3d
Brittanylol
:)