Status: Completed!

Take Control

Nothing but the truth.

Oli swore he was seeing red as his mind raced with what that meant. She didn't go home. If she didn't go home and was seen leaving with Matty, then what else could that mean?

"I'll find out when she comes in."

"I'll find out first when I go ta Matt's." Oli grumbled and Malorie stood in front of him.

"Calm it. I'll find out. Go work or something."

He rolled his eyes and she kissed his lips, "Oliver..."

"Ok, I get it." He mumbled and she kissed him once more, "Just go with Tom to Drop Dead."

"Ok, ok. Bossy bird."

She chuckled and he kissed her lips, "I love yeh."

"Love you. Go."

"Why can't you rid wif us?"

"I can't go to work looking like this!"

"Why not? Yeh look fit ta meh."

"Shut up." She said taking off up the stairs causing him and Tom to laugh.

"Come on mate."

Oli sighed and grabbed his shoes before heading out to the car. He was just going to work and leave it to Malorie. Surely he could do that.

Malorie walked into the boutique not even thirty minutes later and Vanessa was already there. Of course she knew what was going on. Tom seemed to tell her everything.

"I'll murder Matt myself." Vanessa said causing Malorie to laugh, "I just don't think he would do that."

"You're always optimistic."

"Someone has to be!"

Vanessa rolled her eyes as the door chimed and Allie walked in.

"And where were you last night?" Vanessa came out and asked.

"With a friend."

"A guy friend?" She questioned and Allie smirked, "Maybe."

"Matty?" Malorie just came out and asked. Allie shrugged and Malorie rolled her eyes, "You're going to cause so much drama if that is the case."

"Oh why does it matter? It's not like it's Oli."

Malorie stifled a laugh but before she could speak Vanessa jumped right in, "Right. If it was you'd be dead, but this is going to cause drama between the two and that's probably what you want."

Allie simply shrugged and headed to the back. Vanessa glared at her as she left, "I want to hit that bitch."

Malorie chuckled, "Me too."

"I think it was Matty."

"Fuck. Me too." Malorie grumbled before heading out of the shop and across the street. Malorie waved to Sam as she walked into Drop Dead and straight to Oli's office. The boy looked up from his desk and she walked over sitting into his lap.

"I think it was Matty." She said seriously and he nodded, "Oh yeah. Me too. He won't respond to my text. What a fuckin' bloke."

"Maybe there is more to it."

"Always try to be positive huh?"

She chuckled, "That's what Vanessa said."

"Yeah, well it's not a bad fing." He said placing his hand on her cheek.

"Don't stress about it. I think she's just trying to cause drama between everyone." She said and he kissed her lips, "I know, I'm gonna stop by Matt's on tha way home though."

"I don't blame you. Just stay calm ok?"

He grinned, "Yeh know meh well huh?"

"Yeah. Some might say."

He kissed her lips, "I will. I promise. Go to my house when yeh off ok?"

She nodded and he kissed her forehead as she relaxed against him.

"Let's just run away togetha." He whispered causing her to giggle.

"I wish."

"Meh too love. Maybeh a trip should happen soon though. Juss meh and yeh."

"Like where?"

"Who cares. Somewhere far away. Like Australia."

"Sounds good."

"Yeah. Hot weatha, a beach, yeh. Sounds perfect." He said holding her to him.

"Then let's do it." She said looking up at him and he grinned, "Soon. I promise." He said pecking her nose.

"I'll hold you to that, Sykes."

He chuckled, "Yeh do that. Now go before yeh get in trouble."

She sighed and he kissed her before she fled his office. He wouldn't mind a trip off with her. He needed some peace and quiet that was for sure. He was sick of this crap going on.

"Gonna go to Matt's?" Tom asked from the doorway.

"Yep."

"And what if he did..."

"I'll kill him. I swear Tom. I will because he's a fuckin' hypocrite."

"Should I go wif yeh?" He asked and Oli shrugged, "Yeh can if yeh want."

"I will juss ta be on tha safe side."

Oli nodded and grabbed up his jacket before following Tom out. He swore his blood was already boiling as Tom drove them to Matt's place.

"Cool it." Tom said and Oli let out a breath as Tom parked.

The both gotout and once at the door Oli banged on it without hesitiation. Eventually Matt came to the door and Oli glared at him, "What happened last night mate?"

"Not what apparently you assume." He grumbled as he let the two inside.

"Well, you tell me then because it sure as hell seems that way."

"She dropped me off this mornin' because I was drunk and ended up crashing on my couch wif out warnin'! So when I woke up I kicked her out!" Matt said seriously.

"That is apparently not what she finks." Oli grumbled and Matt groaned, "Reallah? Well yeh of all people should know not to believe her. She's juss tryin' ta start shit!"

"I can't believe yeh even got in a car wif her." Tom stated.

"I was beyond wasted, mate." He grumbled running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Fine." Oli mumbled believing him simply because he knew Matt hated Allie.

"Now if she says something else I'll snap."

"I'm sure Malorie is on it." Tom chuckled as they headed back to the door.

"I bet. Well I'm sure I'll see yeh idiots lata."

They all said goodbye and headed out. Oli not saying a word until he got in Tom's car.

"Do yeh believe him?" Tom asked as he headed to Drop Dead.

"Yeah." Oli grumbled and Tom sighed, "She's just tryin' ta start shit. Don't yeh see that?"

"I know! I can't do anyfing bout it though. She needs ta go away."

Tom nodded in agreeance and Oli sighed as he looked out the window in thought.

Once at Drop Dead Oli decided to go see Malorie instead of walking in with Tom. The door chimed as he stepped into the botique and Malorie looked up from the counter.

"Hi."

A grin hit his lips as he leaned against the other side of the counter, "Ello love."

She leaned closer and he kissed her softly, "Well?"

"She's a crazy person."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I talked to Mattah. Nuffin happened."

"She's insane. For real."

He nodded, "Yeah."

Their eyes met and a grin hit his lips as he reached out and placed his hand on hers. Such a simple moment and yet it made his heart race.

"I love yeh." He whispered as his eyes focused on his tattooed fingers running over the top of her small hand.

"I love you too."

He grabbed up her hand and led her around the desk until she was in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips to her cheek.

"I swear love, this was not what I had planned."

"What do you mean?" She whispered and he brought his hand to her cheek, "Meanin' I worry bout yeh more than I do anyfing else. I was determined to juss stay focused on work and meh music, but now, well yeh all that mattas." He whispered pressing his forehead to hers.

"Sorry."

He chuckled, "Why? I'm not. Not in the least bit."

She grinned, "Good because I wasn't really."

He laughed and pulled her to him, "Course not. I love yeh."

He kissed her lips before a cough brought them apart. They looked over to see Vanessa with a smirk on her face causing Oli to laugh, "Sorrah."

"Mhm, don't distract her from work."

"Right cause it's so busy here righ' now."

Vanessa chuckled as Oli reluctantly let go of Malorie.

"I'm gonna go back to work then I assume." Oli said and Malorie grabbed his wrist, "No stay."

He grinned, "Yeh gonna see meh in a few houas!"

She frowned and he brought his hand to her neck as he kissed her, "I'll be damned if I stay here in the same buildin' as Allie."

Malorie laughed and he kissed her a few more times, "So I'll see yeh lata. Be good."

She rolled her eyes and he waved goodbye to Vanessa before heading out.

"Never saw him being like that ever." Vanessa said and Malorie chuckled, "Yeah, he's a softy."

"Runs in the family I see."

The two laughed as Allie walked back in from the back of the store. Although Malorie was trying to stay nice she couldn't help but not like the girl. It just seemed like she had hidden motives and Malorie couldn't get past that.

"I'm going to go." Malorie said and Allie spoke, "Why? You've only been here like 3 hours."

"Yes, but I was suppose to be off today and came in because of you. So now I'm leaving."

Allie rolled her eyes and Vanessa spoke, "Oh fyi, Matty hates you so it's not good to try for him first. Pretty stupid of you."

"Right. Ok." The girl responded with a smirk.

"I don't really get what you're trying to do, but it just seems like it has to do with Oli. You need to move on." Vanessa said and Malorie just stood there uncomfortably.

Allie clearly was growing mad, "Yeh have no idea what you're talkin' bout. But you know he still loves me. We were together for a long time and it's only a matter of time before he realizes that he still does. So I don't have to try too hard."

"You're delusional." Malorie said as Vanessa looked like she was ready to attack.

"Just go." Vanessa said giving the girl a light shove to the door. She debated on leaving simply because she didn't know if she should leave Vanessa alone. Once in Drop Dead she said hello to Sam like usual and headed to Oli's office where he was sitting at his desk, his feet propped up on it and his cell phone in hand.

"Working hard or hardly working?" She asked and he chuckled as he looked over at her.

"Both?" He responded placing his feet back on the floor. She sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Did yeh miss me or somefin?" He asked kissing her shoulder.

"I just had to leave."

He groaned, "Why?"

"Allie is insane. I tink she is convinced you're going to get back with her."

He rolled his eyes, "Clearly yeh don't fink that."

"I don't."

"Just have her fired. Aren't yeh tha managa or somefin?"

"Then she might go psycho and try to kill me!"

"Then I'd kill her."

She rolled her eyes and he kissed her cheek, "Just ignore her love. I do. Well, try to..."

She sighed and relaxed against his chest, "Make her go away."

He chuckled and held her to him, "If only it was that simple."

She nodded as she closed her eyes. She had to get the girl away from all of them before something serious happened. She just wanted to be with Oli with no drama or no crazy people around. She didn't really understand what Allie wanted from them. It just made no sense to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I'm sorry it took forever. I seriously am having such a hard time finishing this story and I don't know why! :/

Thanks for commenting and subscribing though! :)