Status: Completed!

Take Control

You do what you have to.

"I'm juss goin' ta pay Allie off." Oli said walking with Jona to have a late dinner. He had helped Oli do some things at Drop Dead and it was now later than expected.

"Pay her off?"

"Yeah. I mean, pay her ta juss leave. That's how much I want her gone." Oli said shoving his hands ino his coat pockets.

"That's insane."

"Yeah? Well I can not be wif Malorie in peace if she's still bloody 'round bein' all mental!"

"And yeh fink Malorie would juss be ok wif this?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and Oli shrugged. Probably not, but she didn't have to know.

"Maybe I won't tell her."

"Oh yeah. Gonna go ova real well, mate."

Oli rolled his eyes as they sat down at a diner not far from the shop.

"I don't know how else to get her away. I don't want to have to be on alert for the rest of my bloody life and I sure as hell can't move away."

Jona sighed, "I get that mate, but still you can't just pay everyone yeh hate to leave."

"I don't. Otherwise half of Sheffield would be gone, but she's messin' wif my bird. That's a whole different issue."

"I mean, I get it. I do."

Oli nodded as he ran his hand through his hair. He just felt as if Malorie and him haven't shared a peaceful moment since they began dating and he hated it.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulled it out to see a text from Malorie, 'Not trying to be one of those girls, but where are you?! I haven't seen you all day. I miss you. :( '

A grin hit his lips as he texted back quickly, 'Ten minutes and I'll be there. Can't wait to see you my love.

"Let me guess, Malorie?" Jona asked and Oli chuckled, "Yeah, haven't seen her since this mornin'."

"Yeh two will go mental when we tour."

"I know. Ratha not fink bout it yet."

Jona chuckled as he placed some money on the table and the two left the diner.

"Fanks again for tha help." Oli said patting Jona on the shoulder, "No problem. See yeh tomorrow."

Oli said goodbye and decided to walk the short distance to Malorie's place. He knocked lightly before opening the door.

"Baby?" He called out and Malorie called out from her room. He chuckled and followed her voice, "Hey my love." He spoke grabbing her up once he found her.

"I've missed you." She mumbled into his shoulder as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Mhm. I've missed yeh too." He responded kissing over her neck.

"How was work?" She asked as her eyes came in contact with his. He grinned, "Juss work." He said brushing his fingers into her hair.

She nodded and he kissed her quickly, "So I was finkin'..."

"Ok, of what?"

"Yeh." He breathed against her lips.

"What about me?" She managed to get out and he laid her on the bed gently as he hovered over her.

"Would yeh wanna possibly move in wif meh?" He asked softly and she stopped breathing almost immediately.

"What?" She squeaked out and he nodded, his heart racing against his chest.

"Yeah, I juss, I don't wanna have to figure out who's place we can stay at or any fing we do now. I'm sick of it. I juss wanna have our own space."

"Well, I mean Tom lives with you."

He chuckled, "I know, I meant we could find our own place."

"Oh..." She said still a bit shocked from his question.

"I mean if yeh aren't ready we won't." He added quickly not sure how to take the look on her face.

"No. I just, didn't expect that."

He raised an eyebrow, "Ok? Well, what does that mean?" He asked cautiously and she grinned, "Why wouldn't I move in with you, Sykes?"

A smile immediately hit his lips, "So, yeh will?"

"Of course."

"Perfect." He whispered between kisses.

He touched his forehead to hers, "I'm propa excited."

The girl laughed and he kissed her forehead, "I love yeh."

"Love you too."

He studied her as she played with his hair. He was certain she was meant to be his happy ending as cheesy as that way. They would move in together, get married, possibly have children. Everything he never imagined he wanted. The only thing that was keeping him from being 100% ready was knowing Allie was still around. He would do what he needed to do regardless of how wrong everyone else assumed it was.

"Mal..." He whispered kissing down her cheek as the girl continued to sleep.

"Baby..." He cooed brushing his fingers into her hair.

"Mhm?" She mumbled and he kissed her forehead, "I've got to go love. I juss didn't want yeh ta wake up and fink I juss left. I'll be back in a few hours. Got plans?"

"No. Off." She said sleepily.

He chuckled, "Brill. I'll see yeh soon then."

"Be careful."

He kissed her cheek, "Of course."

He grabbed his jacket on the way out and winced once the sun hit his eyes. It was rarely sunny here so it took him off guard. He drrove to the familiar boutique where Malorie worked. He could talk Vanessa into keeping quiet so he really wasn't concerned about it.

He walked in the door chiming behind him and Vanessa looked up from the register, "I don't know what kind of relationship you two have but she's not here yet again."

He chuckled, "We have a good one because I knew that. I just left her bed actually."

Vanessa made a face, "Then why are you here?"

"Business. Where is that girl?"

"Allie?"

He nodded and she pointed to the back. He sighed and quickly walked in the direction of the small office. He didn't bother to knock he just walked in startling the girl as she filed papers.

"Fuck. Thanks for the heart attack."

He shrugged and fell into a chair, "So what will it take Allie? How much?"

The girl gave him a strange look and he rolled his eyes, "How much money will it take yeh ta leave? Name yeh price."

"Are yeh serious right now?"

"Yes. Dead serious. I want yeh gone. So take it while yeh can. How much?" He asked seriously and she rolled her eyes, "I'm not taking yeh money."

He stifled a laugh, "Yeh and I bof know yeh want to so just skip tha whole 'I'm not like that' speech and name yeh price."

"Yeh are insane." She said laughing as she stood from the floor.

"So what? Five?" He asked and she crossed her arms.

"No? Ok. Ten?"

The girl didn't respond and he nodded, "See, I can tell yeh interested so fine, tweleve."

"I..."

"Thirteen. Take it or leave it."

She stood there speechless and he sighed, "Goin' once, goin' twice..."

"Ok! Fine." She said and a grin hit his lips, "Brilliant. Well, I'll drop a check off tomorrow when yeh are on yeh way out." He said pushing up from the chair.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow. Shouldn't be that difficult now."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeh are pathetic."

"Pathetic because I want to live in peace? Then yes. So be it. Have a nice life, Allie." He said calmly as he fled from the office.

Vanessa stood close by her mouth agape, "Did you really just do that?"

"Yeah...please don't tell Malorie, she'll kill meh."

Vanessa shrugged, "Hey I want her gone as bad as you do so your secret is safe with me."

He gave her a grin, "Fanks."

The girl gave a nod in response and he left in relief. At least he would be rid of her sooner than later. He could finally breathe easier now so he really didn't regret it although he assumed he should feel at least a little bit guilty.

Once he arrived back at Malorie's she was already dressed, ready for the day and was making coffee as she sung to herself softly. A grin hit his lips at the sight. This is what he wanted everyday. So what if he had slightly went mental by paying someone to leave the city. He waanted to just be with Malorie and make her happy.

"Yeh propa cute." He said with a smirk as he leaned against the door frame. Her head shot over in his direction, "Way to scare me."

He chuckled, "Sorry baby."

"Where did you go?"

"Had to take care of some business crap. Yeh know."

She nodded and he wrapped his arms around her, "So how would yeh feel bout goin' ta check out some places today?"

"Really?"

"Yeah..." He whispered kissing her cheek, "Really."

"You sure about this?" She asked. Not because she was unsure but because she knew how he was and she didn't want him to get involved in a situation and then decide later on he didn't want to be in it. That would hurt her more than if he just said he changed his mind now.

"Yeah. I am. Are yeh not? I mean, let me know now love. I won't be mad." He said seriously as she turned to face him.

"I am. I promise. I just don't want you to change your mind. I know how you are..."

He gave a small grin and cupped her face, "Should I be offended by that?"

She giggled, "No. I'm just saying."

"I promise I'm not goin' to back out. I really want this."

"Ok." She whispered and he kissed her cheek, "So what do yeh say? Can we go look 'round?"

She nodded with a grin and he grabbed her hand up, "Great. Come on love."

"Going to be real lonely without Tom." She said as they left her flat causing him to laugh, "Yeh act like we will neva see him 'gain."

"Yeah, but still!"

"If it makes yeh feel betta he will probably be at our place more than yeh want him there."

"Fine with me!"

He rolled his eyes, "How bout I just move out and you can move in wif him? How's that sound?"

"Perfect!" She joked and he rolled his eyes as they walked to his car.

"Yeah too bad it isn't goin' ta happen."

"Why not?" She asked with a pout and he pulled her to him, "Cause yeh love meh not him."

"Oh right. I do, don't I?"

He nodded with a grin and she kissed him quickly, "Come on Sykes, let's go find our new home."

A smile hit his lips as he opened the car door for her. He couldn't wait to get their future on the roll. Especially since Allie would be out of the picture for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahhh. It's been forever. :/ I have no real excuse. Sorry? :(

Anyways, does anyone else think this is going to blow up in Oli's face?? ;)

Thanks for commenting/recommending/subscribing even if it has been forever since I updated!