Status: Completed!

Take Control

Good love.

"Malorie." Oliver whispered as he held the girl tightly to him. He thought he had prepared himself for leaving. He thought the pep talk he gave himself would hold him over, but as she clung to him in their living room he felt himself falling apart.

"It's jus' for a little while. We will see each otha soon."

"But I'm going to miss you."

"And I'm not gonna miss yeh?" He asked with a grin as he brushed her hair back.

"Not as much as me."

"Nonsense."

She smiled and he kissed her forehead, "Yeh gonna come see me, yeah?"

She nodded and he held her tightly. He was going to miss her. Oliver Sykes was going to miss a girl. That's how he knew the decision he made was the right one. There really was no backing down now. He had bought the ring, he had played the scene in his head over and over again. Yes, he was nervous, but the thought of her being his forever made it all better.

He breathed in and placed his hands gently on her arms in order to make her step back a bit.

"Hey Mal, I reallah have somefin' ta ask yeh." He said softly and her eyes met his instantly.

"What? This better not be your way of telling me the tour is longer." She said seriously. Her hands instantly going to her hips.

Oliver chuckled, "No, love. Nuffin like that. Nuffin bad. Well, I don't fink so anyways."

"Ok...then spill..." She said cautiously not really knowing what to expect. It was always a hit or miss with him so she gave up trying to figure out his thoughts.

"So I was finkin', you know, since we live togetha and I'm gonna be a way for a while..."

"...Yeah?"

"That yeh know, yeh would need somefin ta occupy yeh time wif."

"Oli, we have Oskar. I am not taking care of another animal."

"Can yeh no let meh finish?!"

She sighed and shut her mouth. He fidgeted nervously with the box in his coat pocket. His worst fear wasn't that she wouldn't like it, it was her not wanting the same thing as he did. They hadn't ever really discussed it and now he wished he had brought it up at least once.

"Malorie, will yeh marry meh?" He asked opening the box in front of her. He knew her. He knew the whole cliqué thing of getting down on one knee was not what she wanted and a smile hit his lips as her hand covered her mouth.

"I love yeh a lot, baby. Yeh mean everyfing ta meh and I want yeh foreva." He said seriously. His eyebrows narrowing together as if this was the most serious thing he had ever said. Well in his defense it probably was.

"Are you serious?" She finally asked her eyes wide as she stared at the ring.

"Well I bloody hope so."

She looked from the ring to him and a weak grin hit his lips, "Ok, this hesitation fing is worse then I had planned for so can you please say somefing? Anyfing?" He stated choking back his nerves he felt now in the pit of his stomach. The confidence he had was quickly vanishing.

She nodded before grabbing him and crashing their lips together. He chuckled into their kiss and grabbed her quickly.

"Yes, Oli. Of course i will." She spoke between kisses and he smiled even more, "Yeah?"

She nodded as she pulled back and he spoke, "Yeh wanna marry meh?"

Although he was happy. Overly happy to be exact. He couldn't find it logical for her to say yes. It just seemed strange to finally want someone who wanted you just as much and he really wasn't use to it even after all this time.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

He shrugged as he slid the ring onto her finger.

"Do yeh like it?" He asked and she smiled, "Oli, you could have gotten me a plastic ring and I would have said yes."

"Oh in that case." He teased grabbing for the ring and she quickly pulled her hand back, "Too late though."

He let out a laugh and grabbed her waist, "So, yeh know, I'll be gone for a while, but yeh can start playin' our weddin'."

"Smart move, Oliver."

He grinned and brushed her hair back, "Fought so anyways."

"So you ask me to marry you and then you leave? That's unfair. What if you change your mind?"

Oliver laughed, "I would neva change my mind, love. Trus' meh. I love yeh. I've fought bout doin' this for a while now."

"Really?"

He nodded, "Reallah. A bit surprised I went frew it simply from meh nerves."

She laughed and he kissed her cheek, "Tha mates are gonna murda meh. I'm late."

She smiled and threw her arms around his neck causing him to laugh, "Yeh not helpin' any."

"I know, but I just want to stay in this moment for a little." She whispered and he held her to him, "Ok, love." He whispered into her hair.

His nerves had calmed and he was now completely happy. It was odd really...how the mere thought of marriage a year ago would have freaked him out, but being here with her knowing she was going t be his wife someday. Well for some reason it relaxed him and excited him all at the same time.

"Ok, go. I don't want Matty to hurt me." She said pulling away from him and he chuckled, "Alright love. I will call yeh when we land."

"Ok."

He grinned and kissed her once more, "I love yeh, Mrs. Sykes."

She laughed, "Not there yet."

"Yeah, but I juss like sayin' it."

"Go." She responded with a smile.

"Ok, ok. So eaga to get away from yeh fiancé." He mused and she shoved him lightly, "Go! You're late."

He laughed and grabbed up his bag, "I'll call yeh in a bit."

She nodded as he left and a smile still lined her face. She really couldn't believe it. She was getting married. She was getting married to Oliver Sykes of all people. She sighed and went to grab her phone so she could tell Vanessa the good news. She needed someone to be all girl with. She invited the girl over and once she walked in she couldn't hold it in.

"Oli and I are engaged!"

Vanessa's eyes went wide as she held out her hand. Yep. Complete girl moment. Oli wouldn't even know who she was if he was here.

"Oh my god!! Awe!" She squealed grabbing at her hand. A smile landed on her lips as the girl kept telling her how amazing it was.

"Man, now that the boys are gone we have something to do!" Vanessa said causing Malorie to laugh, "That's what Oli said."

"This is so exciting!" Vanessa squealed and Malorie made a face, "Settle down. You are more excited then me."

"I have to be because Tom sure as hell isn't going to ask me anytime soon."

Malorie laughed, "He loves you! He's being rational by waiting. One of them has to be."

Vanessa laughed, "Right and we know it wouldn't be Oli."

"Exactly. Why couldn't I get the smart brother?"

"Can't have the smartest and the hottest."

"Hey! Tom is hot!" She defended like she was with him instead.

Vanessa laughed, "I know! But come on, Oli is Oli. Teen girls everywhere swoon over him!"

Malorie laughed, "Well, that is true..."

"Exactly. So when should we start planning?!"

"Dude, I don't even know where you go from here! Can't I take a few days and let this sink in before we start planning a wedding months from now?"

"What's the fun there?!"

Malorie laughed, "Tomorrow. We will start tomorrow. I promise."

"Fine." Vanessa sighed relaxing in her seat. Malorie's eyes diverted down to the ring on her finger and a grin unwillingly hit her lips. She was excited really. Excited and full of love for Oli. She just hated that she couldn't spend the rest of the day with him, but she could however spend the rest of the day telling everyone. That was just as good right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. I'm a horrible person. I'm honestly surprised this crappy story has over 200 subscribers. Ha. None the less, it will be finished, I think next chapter will be the last. Either the next or there may be 2. :)

Seriously. Thanks to everyone that has stuck to this story. I appreciate it.