Avenge Me.

B E G I N N I N G

"She's the last of them sir." The man strapped in the young woman into the operating chair and handed the scientist the clipboard.

The scientist looked at the board and smiled, "She's the one we need Howard." His devilous grin scared the young beautiful woman. "Are you ready to be the next super human?"

Of course the young woman knew it was a question that she could not answer. But she still shook her head and her eyes were full of fear. She tried screaming but the gag that suffocated her voice stopped all noise.

The scientist laughed out loud and injected her with his own super strength serum, "I'm glad I am not in your position." He laughed like a villian as he listened to the woman's muffled screams.

The young woman cried and screamed with the pain that shot through her body. The pain was all too much for her frail body and she slowly felt her eyes closing.

"Damn, another! I was sure she was the one, Howard. I've researched this Captian America and he was once as frail as this woman. I know I lack the Vita-Rays, but still! I was sure I duplicated this."

Howard shrugged and shuddered, "Sorry, Sir. The rest are good for your army, arent they?"

The scientist was about to respond, but his thoughts were interrupted with the warning sirens on his camera screens. He walked towards them and a creepy smile crept up, "Well, I'll be damned. If it isnt the man himself! On my screen! And that Iron Man as well! Oh Howard, I believe we have the Avengers here in our building."

"Oh god! We're going to get caught, sir!"

He turned his head and flipped up a switch, "Howard, Howard, Howard. Dont underestimate my genius." As he finished his cocky words, a wall lifted up showing a secret entrance to an underground tunnel. "Let's go."

Howard looked at the helpless woman's body, "What about her?"

He cackled, "She's a reject with mighty swell skills. But, m'fraid I can't do much with a dead girl. Leave her, let the Avengers on a little tease." He smiled and grabbed Howard and left as soon as the wall closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teaser?!
No silent readers please.
Honest opinon. :)