Avenge Me.

T R A N S I T O N

Steve Rogers sighed, he closed the compass and looked into the window of the resting woman. His heart ached as he studied the soft face that resembled his love, Peggy Carter.
He swallowed hard as he remembered the last thing he thought of when he went down into the freezing cold waters, her face. He shifted as he thought of where she might be, if she might even be alive, or if she could still be with the system.

Dr. Banner came out of the room and jumped, "Oh its you." He looked at the clipboard and then looked up again, "Are you alright?"

He cleared his throat, "Uh, yes. I just wanted information. How is she?"

Dr. Banner's eyebrows knitted together, "I dont know. She has this weird genetic code in her system. I'm not familiar with it,I was just going to go see Stark."

He rolled his eyes, "Maybe, I could help?"

Dr. Banner halfway smiled and shook his head, "Uh, Fury told me specifically its Stark and I, who could discuss-"

"-Come on doc."

He sighed, "Well, I can tell you that....-" Steve nodded for him to go on, "her body is going through dramatic and increasing changes. They're drastic changes, too." He looked back at the clipboard, "It looks very painful."

Steve rose an eyebrow, "What kind of changes?"

Banner shook his head, "Sorry, Captain."

He looked at the door and walked through, "Sorry, doc."

"Fury said no one except Stark and I to enter the room!"

Steve walked up to the holographic screens and pushed them around to look at the status. "This is wrong, doc." He faced Banner, "She is not 140, when I picked her up earlier she was about 110."

Dr. Banner walked up to the screens and studied them, he scratched the back of his head, "Well, I weighed her myself-" He put up his hands, "I'm not misjudging you. But, it is impossible to gain thirty pounds in just an hour."

"Muscle." Steve's eyes widened, "That's the only answer." He moved and picked up the screens and opened two of them, he pointed. "See, the contents of that syringe and the genetic code match." He looked back over the girl, "She's been injected with strength serum."

"So, its another Captain America.....but a woman?" Banner rubbed his head and looked over at the woman. She was beautiful and she looked built already, "I thought the serum was lost?"

Steve ran out the room just before he sternly said, "It was."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for those who commented. :)
Sorry about updating. My graduation is in two days
so I'm stressingly busy. :(
And whats up with the new mibba? I dont like it. :(