The 74th Hunger Games of Panem

The Train Ride

The interviews were a hit. After I finished me and Char hugged for a good 5 minutes. We took most of the attention away from the other interviews. Good. We went to back into the district 5 room, and everyone was quiet, and made small remarks, trying not to tear away me and Char. For the next hour, me and char were insuperable. She stays by my side, and we sit together. Before we go to bed, everyone says good luck and congrats.
They leave me and Char to walk back to our rooms. We walk back in silence. I kiss Char goodnight, and we go off to bed.
I take a shower, selecting the heavy rain setting. I am in the shower for 15 minutes before getting out. I got very sweaty today because of training today, and after being out all day I like to get clean.
I slip on some cotton shorts with a blue and black plaid pattern then I slip into my covers and sleep.

The next morning, all I can hear is Helen Mar's voice. She is rapping on the door and speaking loudly. I didn't really pay attention. Then I hear,
"10 minutes until the train leaves!"
I jump out of my bed, and run into the shower, leaving the selection on default for I do not have enough time to select one. I take a quick shower than jump out. I quickly stand into the drying room. A small indent in the wall that is red. Air holes all around it shoot out very warm air. I set it to quick dry and dry in a moment. Six minutes until the train leaves.
I run to the dresser, and a pair black sweat pants with the elastic at the bottom, and a blue log shirt. I know the designers will have my clothes for the arena chosen. I quickly brush my teeth. Two minutes.
I run out the hall and see everyone waiting for me. We all load into the elevator, and in 5 seconds were down. The train station is one minute away. We walk quickly, and we are just on time.
We board the train, and we go to the 5th train cart. We sit and eat lunch.
Cameron and Helen Mars both give us tips.
One hour passes by
Me and Char have fallen asleep, her head on my chest.
Three hours pass by
Me and Char are woken by Helen
We have a early dinner, and chat with our designers about what we will wear,
Two more hours pass by.
We change into our outfits for the games
One hour passes by
The train has stopped, and were here. The hunger games are going to begin shortly.

May the odds ever be in our favors.