Status: A work in progress...

Soap Opera Past

Ember Blackwood was alone, and she was happy with that. She had experienced nearly every emotion from love to loss, to envy and hate, and to death. She though Forks, Washington would be the perfect place to start over, and for a while it was. Emmett and Rosalie had just broken up and Rosalie had found a new mate. Emmett was convinced that he would never love again. That is, until his golden eyes landed on the dangerouly beautiful Ember Blackwood. Ember wanted to make sure Emmett didn't get involved in her stick past, and did what any sane person would do... She gave him the coldest shoulder in history. Emmett, determined to get the know the love of his life, did anything and everything to get to know her. Ember, determined to keep the love of her life out of her messy past, did anything and everything to ignore him.

Jacob Black was in love with Bella Swan. So was Edward Cullen. When Alice Cullen finally befriends Ember she brings them to a little party she threw for her family and the pack. As Jacob flirts with Bella someone catches his attention. This someone? A Ms. Ember Blackwood. So now, not only is Emmett wanting her, but so is Jacob. Ember must choose between a passionate vampire, a love stricken wolf, dealing with a soap opera past, or just disappearing.
  1. Chapter 1
    Ember, welcome to Forks!
  2. Chapter 2
    Ember, Meet the Cullens!
  3. Chapter 3
    Ember, Meet the Pack!
  4. Chapter 4
    Trouble arises
  5. Chapter 5
    I can't take it
  6. Chapter 6
    Welcome home
  7. Chapter 7
    Let's talk buisness
  8. Chapter 8
    Ember, meet your imprint!