Status: A work in progress...

Soap Opera Past

Chapter 8

“Ember, we are having a party tonight, care to join us?” Alice asked. It had been about a month since they had gotten back from Italy.

“What’s the occasion?” Ember asked, looking up from the book she had in her lap.

“Just a party, the whole pack is coming, so are Bella’s parents, and the pack’s parents too,” Alice explained.

“Sounds fun, I’ll be ready in a minute,” Ember sighed and stretched her legs.

An hour later, guest started to arrive. Ember glided down the stairs, the dress of the party was supposed to be casual, so she was sporting, short, blue shorts, a brown camisole under a white tank top, and a silver chain bracelet.

“You look beautiful as always,” Emmett smirked.

“Whatever,” Ember snarled as a few of the pack members entered the house.

“Are you still mad at me?” He frowned.

“You thought I would just leave you, of course I’m still mad,” Ember snarled.

“Ember!” A boy shouted. Ember looked up to see Seth and Paul racing towards her. She caught them both in a hug, and stumbled a little under their combined weight.

“I’ve missed you guys,” Ember giggled.

“We want you to meet Jake, we’ve told him all about you,” Seth grinned, his butt wagging slightly.

“Yo Jake!” Paul yelled at a guy who was talking to Bella. Jake looked over at them and grinned. Ember clenched her jaw as he got closer. He had short, spiky black hair, russet colored skin, huge, bulging muscles that challenged Emmett’s, the cutest smile, and adorable brown eyes.

“Hey guys,” he grinned.

“This is Ember, the cool leech we told you about,” Paul teased. Jake’s eyes locked with Ember’s and he froze. His eyes grew wide and Seth and Paul gasped.

“Dude!” Seth laughed. Ember looked at the two in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“He imprinted on you,” Paul chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is meant to be super short. You guys happy we finally got to meet Jake. I bet Emmett is pissed lol. So comment rate and subscribe if you want more!