Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Diez

5 minutes later, the conjoining door opened, light shining onto the guys bed. They simultaniously moaned.

"Oh get uuup," their manager goofed as he switched the light on, then heading over to pull open the shades.

Suddenly I stood up on the bed, nodding over at him. He started laughing and held his arms out in a 'hey, whatever' kind of gesture. I bounced a couple times, then launched myself at Jake and Jinx, screaming in some crazy battle cry. They both yelled as I landed ontop of them.

Finally they got up. After being laughed at.

Now, finally, now I felt tired. Damn it. I lay sprawled on the guys bed in the same position I'd been left in after Jake and Jinx had pulled themselves out from under me. I let my head lull to the side wishing I'd been able to fall asleep. I spotted Andy in the other room peeking over at me. Goosebumps shot over me as he looked away quickly. He was still in a white tshirt and pajama pants. I just wanted to hug him. Period. It would feel amazing right about now.

I was the frist one dressed and announced I was making a Starbucks run. Orders were placed immediately and I scrambled to get something to write it all down.

"Take Andy with you, that's a lot of stuff." Jake said, winking at me.

"Oh, no, it's fine. The place is only nextdoor." I said.

"Oh please, never turn down an opportunity to boss around Andy Sixx." their manager smiled as he shoved the now clothed Andy towards me. The look in his eyes told me he was lost and didn't know how to handle this situation. That makes two of us.

We went down stairs and next door all in silence. We stood in line as I fidgeted with the paper in my hands. I caught Andy glancing down at me a few times. I almost said something to him. Almost. But I just couldn't.

I listed off our order to the cashier and we made our way to the pick up counter. A voice came over the speaker calling a name and said person made their way to the counter. Andy stepped out of the way, putting him about 6 inches in front of me. I looked up at him as he looked at me and our eyes locked. He didn't move back and we just stood there... staring. I'm sure we looked ridiculous and I wished I could stop but I had been hypnotized again by his gaze.

Finally he cleared his throat and stepped back, just a second before our order was called. Andy grabbed one cup holder and I went to grab the other, but he'd picked it up also.

"I've got it," he said quietly. I had no intentions of objecting or bickering about it so I just led the way out. I grabbed my drink off the tray and it was half way gone by the time we got back to the room. And that's when it happened. Andy smiled at me. He shook his head lightly as he walked into the room. Thank God. He didn't hate me. He'd pretty much laughed at one of the things he'd once told me he liked about me most; that nothing could stand between me and my one true love.

Coffee.

He'd told me he thought it was cute and that it was impressive that I could down a cup in 3 minutes flat. It sent a ping of sadness through me due to the fact that was weren't talking But it meant he would. Hopefully.

The builing the video shoot was in was huge. You might not think it from the outside but the fact that it was almost completley empty inside made it so. Jake and I did a couple laps through the huge empty space before he and the band got called in for hair and make up. Their equipment had been set up over at one side of the room in front of a giant green screen. Even the floor was green. As the band emerged from the room off to the side, I smlied a little. They were all decked out in their usual black but they looked a little more dressed up or cleaned cut.

Jake did a quick spin and Jinx struck a pose next to him.

"Very nice," I nodded as I inspected them.

"Jamie!" their manager called. I jumped a little before looking over.

"Hair and makeup," he told me as he pointed to the room. My mouth went dry. Oh hell no.

"What about it?" I barley asked. Jake grabbed my arm and dragged me to the room.

"Why do you think I wouldn't tell you what the video was?!" he told me as I whined and complained.

After a couple of minutes he disapeared because they needed to start shooting. It took around an hour and a half for the ladies to finish me up. The hair lady trimmed it a little bit and evened up my bangs before clipping a layer of slightly londer extentions on, then curled it. The make up lady did me up afterwards.

My eyes wound up being surrounded by this crazy green eye shadow. It was bright, but still a dark color and some what metallic. The lady told me it was important for them to be perfect; that it was crucial to the video. I just nodded and went along with it. Still, I had absolutely no idea what the concept of the video was.

By the time the two had finished, I learned the band was on a break and had finished the group live shots. This scared me because it meant some time soon I'd have to go out there. As I looked at myself in the mirror in front of me, I couldn't move. I'd never curled my hair before, so that was a shock in and of itself. And the makeup was blowing my mind.

I looked like a picture. My eyes popped with the contrast of the light brown and the green around them. A knock on the door sent me flying from the chair. The fact that I'd been leaning as far forward as I could didn't help.

Andy's head popped in the door.

"You okay?" he asked as he notcied me stumbling to my feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said looking at him in the mirror.

He'd closed the door behind him and he held a hanger in his hand that had one of those zip up cover things. I realized the hair and make up ladies had vanished and I felt a shiver go through my body. I didn't want Andy to see me. I was scared shitless of that single event that now seemed inevitable.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh Sandra :[