Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Trece

I woke up the next morning to the curtosy of Jake bouncing up and down on top of me.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake. I groaned as he slid off my back. I slid onto the floor, stretched, and ran into the other room to get ready. I found Andy in the bathroom doing his hair when I went to brush my teeth.

"No more surprises today, right?" I asked.

"Nope," he smiled, "we just need to finish up the singles shots. Hey, you didn't mind, did you? I mean, you could've said something." he asked, looking me in the eye.

"Nawh, it's fine." I told him as I tried to keep any blue from slipping out of my mouth.

"Okay, great. I mean, I don't think we could find anyone as gorgeous to pull that off a second time." he smirked. I sensed my face turning red - perfect time to spit.

Watching everyone doing their own single shots was more fun than I expected. The only downfall was that I definitely did not want to hear this song again. Jake wrapped all of his parts up first and dragged me out to Starbucks with him. He started telling me about how Andy had told him about everything that happened yesterday and practically peed his pants while doing it.

"So I don't know Jamie, he might be gunning for you reeeeeally, really soon."

"Um... gunning for me?" I laughed as he parked the van back outside of the warehouse.

"Trust me, he's making a move." Jake grinned and ran outside before I could smack him.

We got back on Andy's second to last take. I tried not to pay attention. It felt awkward for me to watch him with the camera around. His shots came to an end with a cheer from everyone.

Within a coupld of hours, last up was Ashley. Watching him on the other hand? It was like a sin not to watch. He's such a badass and he contorled the shot so well. Thinking back, I felt like a dumbass for actually having been afraid of him at first glance.

Once he'd finished, the video completley wrapped. We didn't wind up leaving the warehouse until an hour after the fact. From there we headed straight off to a diner for a late lunch. Plans were devised for the nights activites.

After the diner we'd hit the hotel, then somehow Jix had convinsed the majority to go to some go-kart place he'd seen. From there, they had a small meeting, then they were hitting up a club they'd stopped at yesterday and you would drop at your own free will. I dug it; at least I'd be some what enertained.

Andy spat a piece of ice at me from where he sat scross the table.

"What are you, five?" I asked as I squinted at him. He bit his bottom lip, eyes glued to mine. He had an 'you're hot when your mad' look going.

"It's just foreplay." Jake whispered in my ear. I elbowed him in the ribs as he laughed at me.

We were only able to fit in one round of go-karts afterwards because we were running late. After that ridiculous shenanigan, we hit up the hotel quickly. I stayed behind as they went off to their meeting.

While alone, I started to think about Jake's little accusations towards Andy. Did he really think Andy was going to go after me like that? Now? I mean I could kind of see it, but only hypothetically speaking. I mean no one, Andy included, had ever told me he liked me. Then again that went both ways. I hope... so what if he does

It's not like I've dealt with this before.

Ever.

Oh crap.

As soon as the band got back, I grabbed Jake and drug him into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"I don't know how to kiss." I yelled in a whisper. He laughed a little.

"Jake!"

"What?! It's not my fault!"

"What do I do?"

"I don't know."

"Jake, if you say Andy's making his move what am I suppose to do? What if he kisses me? I don't know how to kiss someone!"

"Just go with it."

"Oh-kay," I said sarcastically.

"Well," he shrugged, "you could kiss me." he said after a minute.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's not like I'm taking it personally or anything. I mean, we're friends... it's kind of like teaching you."

"Are you serious?" I asked, still caught off guard.