Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Quince

Chandler had booked a room at a Best Western in Albany for the night of the BVB show. I was so pumped about it because this meant a room party with the band. Even if Chan didn't want to; but then again she'd be able to chill with Jake, so I knew she'd be in.

A line had formed outside of the venue, but it wasn't too long. Us two were only about 10 people in. As the line started growing and growing, I'd started noticing the sideways or hidden glances I was getting. I figured this would happen, but Ihad thoughtonlya handful of times. This right here was like creeper status. But then again, I should've known. I mean I definitely knew Black Veil Brides had the crazy, obsessive fans. You see, Sweet Blashemy had premiered a couple of days ago...

Sometime within the next five minutes Jake went running down the line. He almost passed me, but stopped short, almost falling forward to the ground. Then he let out a screech of epic proportions. I felt my face get red as the fans around us started to stare. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me off as he started to run back up where he'd come from. I grabbed Chan's hand just in time, dragging her along behind me. Once we got to an alley way leading back to where the buses and vans were, Jake finally stopped. He almost tackled me in a hug as he rambled on about missing me and being anxious for today.

"Breeeeath, boy." I laughed as we pulled away from eachother. "So Jake, this is Chandler." I said as I shoved her in front of me. She opend her mouth, emitting a small noise, but only wound up staring wide eyed at him.

Jake chuckled silently as he smiled a toothy smile. "It's nice to meet you Chandler." he said sweetly.

"Yeah, same here." Chan finally smiled.'"Where's the rest of the gang?" I asked.

"Oh, inside. Come on," Jake said as he took a step to off in the right direction.

The two of us followed Jake inside on a search for the band. When we stumbled upon them, Chandler was definitley back to her old self. Jake pulled me off to the side once I'd introduced her.

"Andy's doing an interview. He'll probably be done in like, 10 minutes or so."

"Oh okay."

Jake smiled a shy smile, "Anyways... Chandler." I couldn't help but grin. Sure Chandler is my best friend ever, but I had to tell Jake about her crush. I'd showed him her facebook and told him anything I could think of about her. He'd been just as psyched to meet her asshe was him.
"I was wondering if I could get permission from you to hijack herfor a while? I just wanna talk in the van. And only talk, you have my word." he rambled out.

"Awh, Jake, that's so cute." I taunted in a high little voice, like the ones you'd talk to a puppy in.

"Jaim," hewhined.

"Yeah, go for it Jake."

We rejoined the group and he instantly hit up Chan with his little proposition. Of course, she went a long with it. As soon as they'd left the room, we all broke out in either laughs or wolf whistles.

"Hey, I support them like I support Andy and you... they're fuckin adorable." Sandra declared. My face got a little hot as Jinx let out a small howl. After a few minutes Ifelt a hand graspthe back of my neck.

"Come here often?" Andy whispered in my ear. We both laughed at his greeting and I more or less lunged on him in a hug.

"Mmm," he hummed as he squeezed back. "I'm so happy you came." he mumbled.
Someone jumped on my back a second later.

"Saaandwiiich!" Jinx screamed as he wrapped his arms around us. "Feel the loooove," he added as I got squshed between the two. "Untiss untiss untiss," he broke out as he began thrusting.

"AAAAH! Bad Touch! Bad Touch!!!" I yelled. The ridiculousness continued until the band had to get ready to take the stage. Jake and Chandler had alsoreturned. They were all smiles and in a world of their own.

Andy had whipped out a jar of his black paint. He dipped a finger into it and spread it across his arm. I stared at him like a dumbass.

"What?" he chuckled quietly. I just shrugged because I really didn't know. Plus, I was kind of reveling in the deep sound of Andy's laugh. He held the jar up to me. I didn't think twice before dipping some onto my fingers. Once I'd done it I knnd of just stared at the blob. Andy laughed again, "Here," he said as he pointed to a spot on his arm. "And just across, yeah." he said as I drew a line over his arm.

Andy let me paint him up. It was so messy, but totally worth it. I admired my handy work as he checked his hair in the mirror. He noticed me out of the corner of his eye and imediatley turned to face me. I just stared at him.His eyes popped like crazy when he had that stuff on his face. He stepped over to me, his lips parting. He grabbed my face in his hands and brought my lips to his. We pulled apart, but only an ince. Even that was too much.

All I wanted was to be next to him forever; to touch him and be reassured that he was real and he really was looking at me in that way that was blowing my mind.

"Wish me luck," he hardly whispered.

"Kick some ass," I smirked.

"That's my girl," he smiled as he kissed me once again.

I'm in love with this boy and there's not way I'd rather have it.