Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Tres

I jumped, letting out a yelp.

"Oh, I'm sorry." the voice chuckled as a hand came to rest on my shoulder. I turned only to be met by the singer himself. "That's an amazing picture." he said stepping between Jake and I.

"Yeah, you have to see the rest of the stuff." Jake smiled.

"Is it on here? Cause Sandra and Ashley said you jacked my macbook and went off with camera chick here."

"Um... Jaime." I said getting a little offended. I hated the word 'chick' in relation to the feminine species.

"Oh, Andy," he said, holding out his hand.

"Hey, don't leave without saying bye." Jake said as Andy and I shook hands. He then headed back off towards the vans.

"So you're a photographer?" Andy nodded a little.

"Kind of." I replied. He laughed lightly as he started in on the rest of the pictures. "Well, I want to be a writer but I still like taking pictures... a lot. So I'm kind of in a photo journalist kind of thing right now... I guess." I informed him.

"So this is for...?" Andy asked as he looked down at me.

"Uh," my mouth froze as his eyes looked into mine. "I'm doing a review for my school's paper, some are for a website... and the venue usually picks a couple they like and put them up on their site too." I said.

"That's cool." he smiled. His voice was so strong and sounded so inviting. I just wanted to listen to him talk for the rest of my life.

Andy went through the pictures slowly and we continued to talk and get to know eachother. We each had a fair share of obscenely ridiculous things that we said and I swear it bonded us in some way.

"Bersick," I said.

"Biersack."

"Bursack,"

"Biersack."

"Beersick," I said again, still not able to pronouse it. Andy sighed.

"Say it slower, God." I chuckled.

"Biersack." he said, drawing it out.

"Biersack."

"Yes!"

"Okay,"

"You're gonna forget that in 8 seconds."

"I know," I shrugged. There was a group of girls waiting out and they practically flew to Andy.

"Meet me at the van," he told me quietly as not to let the others hear. I headed over and found Sandra and Jake chilling out.

After another introduction, we got into a conversation about the mural that was painted in the alley way next to the venue. Honest to God, one of the weirdest discussions of my life. Sandra disapreared soon after that ended. Jake hopped in the drivers seat while I took the passenger side. We exchanged phone numbers quickly then started in on a game of word association. This guy was adorable; like a puppy. With an edge. I wish he could be my best friend and I'd see him every day.

We saw Andy walking up and both stared at him until he reached the window, earning a 'wtf' look.

"Sorry that took so long," he apologized as he leaned on the passenger side door.

"It's all good." I told him.

"Yeah, but we have to get going in like, 10 minutes and I wanted to talk to you more." I shrugged in a 'what can you do' kind of way as I frowned a little.

"Gimmie 5 bucks and I'll give you her number." Jake laughed.

"You're such a hustler." Andy shook his head in disapproval.

I got out of the van and Andy walked me to my car as Jake went to wrangle everyone up. I told him my number as he typed it into his phone.

"You up late?" he asked.

"Usually," I nodded.

"Okay... expect something." he smiled, holding up his phone.

"All right," I smiled back as I glanced up at his face. His eyes smiled down into mine as he held an arm out. We did a one armed squeeze and both headed off. All the way home, I wished that one armed hug had been a full on embrace. Ugh, what was Andy doing to me? I'd least expected this to happen from him, of all people.

Like I said before, the fans seemed to be gaga over this guy. I wasn't that understanding of it. He was one of those guys that was so tiny and lanky you couldn't help but be baffled at how all of their organs fit in their body. I hated that. But some how it'd been shoved away and hidden in the back of my mind as we'd goofed off and talked.

I got home some time around 2 in the morning. I took a shower and dried my hair as my pictures were uploading to the computer. By the time I went to bed, it was just after 4. I chekced my phone one last time after I pulled my covers over myself. No new messages from any unknown numbers.