Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Cinco

A couple of minutes before Chandler left, I got a text message from a number I didn't know.

'Jake got pegged by a crowd surfer and went DOWN!! Hahahahahaa!'

I told Chan and she gasped. "Is he okay? Huh, IS HE?"

I sent a message back asking who it was before I asked that.

'One hint, ahemm stunna shades ahemm =d'

Sandra, of course; who else would take pleasure in Jake's pain?

'So how is he?' I asked.

'Hahaha, okay but his pride's pretty shot.' She told me.

"He's fine," I told Chandler as I pushed her towards the door. "If anything else happens, I'll let you know, I promise. Now you family loves and misses you and I, darling, am sick of your face." She smiled at me and chuckled an evil laugh before closing the door behind herself.

The rest of the night I spent my time cleaning my room from Hurricane Chan and taking a shower. I turned the light off as I was about to get in bed and my phone lit up, cause me to jump. I threw myself on my bed and grabbed the phone off the night stand

"Hello?" I answered once I'd seen it was an incoming call from Andy.

"Hey Jamie, you busy?

"Nope,"

"Kay, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't interrupting anything."

"Dude, what time is it? What would I be doing?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'm in the same time zone either..."

"Ah whatever, you have perfect timing actually. So how's the show?"

"Pretty good. Only Jake got-"

"Taken OUT!" I laughed.

"Ye-yeah... how'd you know?"

"Sandra told me. By the way, what is it with your band and I? It's like I'm getting swarmed." Andy laughed a deep, light laugh.

"I don't know. We all just talk and you've been in our stories from the other day soooo... everyone just thinks you're cool. Plus we're trying to get in with photographers, free face time you know, the typical."

"Yeah sure." I laughed

"What're you up to?" he asked with a sigh.

"Hmm, nothing. Bed. Phone, you."

"Nice mix," I could hear the smile in his voice. Woah, jump back horn dog... I think.

"Tell me about yourself," Andy said after a small pause.

"Uh... well..." I stuttered a little, caught off guard. "I... hate cheese?" I said, my face instantly going hot. He laughed again.

"I hate when guys let their chests get as hairy as fucking Wolverine cause dude, you are not awesome, or some stage of super hero. No on wants to see that." he told me, earning a chuckle.

"I hate..." I started.

We went back and forth like that for about an hour becofore I started to get tired.

"All right. Stay away from nightmares." he said quietly.

"Yeah, you too." I smiled.

Nope, no nightmares. But I did have a dream. I was just driving. And driving and driving and driving. Might seem odd but the thing is I love driving, not to mention long car rides. Therefore, that was one of the best dreams I'd had in a long time.

The next few days went by smoothly, which was different than usual. School wasn't dragging me down like it had been and work was busy and exciting with numerous people coming in for shoots. This meant that Eric would be around; he was the owner of Sanderson's Photo Repair. Eric is a middle aged, loud, crazy, gay, ginger. There's no one person you'd have more fun with during a photo shoot than him. He is more or less family.

I'd talked to Andy practically every night of that passed week. I feel like that had a lot to do with said flow of awesomeness. It just put me in a good mood. The conversations tended to be like that first 'I hate' one. Only the topic changed of course. For instance 'my favorite' and 'I've never' had happened. And as much as I hated to admit it, I'd been sucked into Andy. Looking at all the girls that would die for him and worshpied him made me feel weak and like I was a fraction of that group. But hey, I openly admit it.

He and the band were back in California. The tour they'd been on when I'd seen them had ended a few days ago. Chandler had stalked up thier Myspace for more tour dates and blogs. She found that they were going to be in Albany in December. She jumped on that as soon as she could and bought tickets. I hadn't even known until the day after at lunch...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ben comes in in the next chapter, fyi