Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Siete

By the looks I got from everyone as I walked down the hall, I knew the prank had been a success. All the guys in Ben's group looked at me like they were about to kill me, but I knew they had respect for me after pulling that off. I could see it in their eyes. And then Ben? He smiled a goofy smile and told me it was on. The thing was I'd been building this all up since the day he started in on me. He had no idea what I had up my sleeve.

Jake had been texting it up all week while I hadn't once talked to Andy.

"Can you please?" Jake begged me, "All he does is complain to me about you and he won't shut up until I get you to." he told me.

"This isn't a situation in which I'm the one to make the move. He fucked up, so it's on him." I said.

Jake sighed in defeat, "Well in that case, you need to know something."

"Okay,"

"We're shooting a video next month."

"Oh, well that's awesome." I smiled.

"Yeah it is. It's just that we're coming to the east coast to do it."

"No way?"

"Yeah. Jersey, like, an hour away from you."

"Woah..."

"Yeah... it was all Andy. I guess it was before you guys had faught or anything, but now he's gonna use it as a way to talk to you if you haven't by the time we're out there."

"Well that's okay. But like I said, it's all him."

"Yeah it is... anyways, you have 16 days before you're mysetiously kidnapped by a black van."

"No way!" I laughed.

Yes way. They were driving out for the video and they'd mapped it out to pick me up on the way. The video would take two days, then someone from a company they were working with would get me back home as they had to get to Michigan by the following Tuesday to start their next tour.

Letting Chandler know this was like death of course.

"It's not my fault!" I whined as her eyes shot daggers at me. She eventually got over it. Within an hour actually. It was hard to stay mad while we were pulling off another Ben hoax. Today's agenda delt with breaking into his locker. One of his so called buddies had tipped us off on a little something. Supposedly the chick he'd been getting with had a thing for leaving him candies and other stupid, gushy crap. Yesterday Chandler had made up fake wrappers for chocolate bars that were hilariously 'naughty.' The two of us got up super early to make it into school before anyone. We'd gotten his combo and left our fake chocolate bars. Ooooh, exlax.

Along with the bar, we left a note telling him to 'meet back at my house after practice xo.' In return, we also left his slut a note to meet him in some crazy place. She'd definitely be there. She'd be waiting and waiting while Ben had no idea they'd had a date, plus he'd be preoccupied by his own problem. The guy who'd told us the bit of info that led to this plan said he'd let up know how it all went.

Now remember that small problem I'd talked about earlier regarding my future? Well, that also came up recently. I'd come down to deciding I'd major in English or Business. Either way, that had been taken care of which meant I was a step closer to being done with dealing with this awful future problem I had going on. Onto picking schools... oh God.

As the days went by, our pranks on Ben proved success after success. He'd tried to mess with me but he had nothing. The best he'd done was having someone cut my jeans to shreds during gym class. Nothing big, I just wore my shorts for the rest of the day.

Jake was also letting me in on more and more about the New Jersey adventure coming up. We'd be hitting up South Hackensack; some empty industrial building near The School Of Rock. The video was for the song 'Sweet Blasphemy' off their new album. But he wouldn't tell me the treatment.