Status: I hate how I wrote this. I might completely rewrite this someday.

Stone Cold

Melting Together

"You should try smiling more."

"There is no reason to smile during the hours that I spend at out god forsaken school."

"Ouch. Okay. Try not cutting into the souls of people while you look at them."

"It's not my fault I have sharp eyes."

Vince flopped down on my bed. "I give up!"

It was Friday night. What better way to spend the evening than teaching me how to not kill everyone in sight be social?

I flopped down next to him. "Well. That was uneventful."

Vince rolled over. "Only because you are unteachable."

I shot up, "I am not!"

Vince propped himself up on his elbows, shooting me a 'seriously?' look. "Yes, you are. You, Lydia Winters, are unteachable."

"Oh... oh whatever." I muttered.

"But you know, there are other subjects we could explore."

I looked up. "Like what?"

Vince's hand traveled up the length of my arm. "We could work on..."

"LYDIA!" My younger sister, Lilliana screamed with such a force it hurt my ears, "Mom wants you!"

I sighed and smacked away Vince's hand. "Hold that thought."

I sluggishly made my way down the old, creaky stairs to the living room, where I generally found my mother. I found myself to be correct, and was soon faced with the petite, snowy haired woman who helped create me. "You called for me?"

My mother's cerulean eyes sharpened. "Do you have a boy in your room?"

"Yes."

Her expression changed from indifferent to horrified. "Excuse me?!"

I averted my gaze. "I said that there was a person of the male species in my room."

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how dangerous that is?"

"Mother, I do believe you are being over dramatic. He is just a friend."

"Yes, well, you're father used to be 'just a friend', too! And two weeks after I said that to my own mother, you were created!"

I crinkled my nose. "I did not want to know that. Now that you have helped in the destruction of my innocence, may I leave?"

"We're not finished talking here, Lydia Azure."

I flinched at the mention of my full name. "Are you sure you want to be talking to me? Lilliana is up there with my guest right now, and I already know her intentions."

My mother's eyes widened in fear. "LILLIANA!"

I took this as my cue to return to my room.

As soon as I opened the door, Vince and his cocky green greeted me. "Did you have fun, princess?"

I narrowed my eyes. "I thought I was a queen."

"Well, now you're a princess."

"I see."

A few more moments of silence passed between us.

"Shut the door." Vince said.

"...Why?"

Vince rolled his eyes. "Don't forget to lock it."

"I'm still questioning your intentions."

"Yet you are still doing what I asked."

I uttered a few names for the boy as I finished fulfilling his commands. "Alright, what do you want?"

Vince didn't respond; instead he extended his hand out to me, earning a quizzical look from yours truly. "...What?"

The boy in question let his hand fall as he hid his eyes from me. "Nothing."

Everything in my teenaged mind told me that nothing was not the answer, that there was indeed 'something' up. But for once, I didn't have a comment, didn't have an answer, as to what was going on with Vince.

So I left it alone.

"Don't you understand?" Vince murmured, head still tilted towards the floor.

"What is there to understand?"

He sighed and laid down on the bed. "Never mind."

What was going on with him? "Vincent, are you ill?" I pressed a hand to his forehead. "You don't seem hot. Perhaps you have a stomach bug? A headache?"

Vince looked up to meet my eyes. I felt my face grow hot, a feeling I had not experienced in my life.

I panicked.

"Vince! Vince! My face, it's hot! You got me sick, you idiot!"

Vince's indifference slowly melted away as his eyes grew wider. "You're blushing!"

I covered my face with my hands. "I am not!"

Vince smirked. "Yes you are, your face is pink! Don't deny it, I turn you on."

I whirled around so he wouldn't see me. "I'm not blushing! Don't accuse me of such things, either!"

"Wait, turn back around."

"I will do no such thing!"

"No... the pink, on your face.... it sorta suits you."

I froze. What did he mean by 'suits you'? Slowly, inch by inch, I turned back around.

Vince hand shot out and grabbed my arm, effectively pulling me on top of him. "You know," he said, "you are technically my girlfriend."

"So?"

"So I can do this."

Vince's lips met mine, and fire and ice, the sun and the moon, and love and lust all began melting together. This was different then the kiss at the dance. Different from the during lunch. No, those were for show. This one? This one was for us, for pleasure.

Vince was the first to break away, opening his eyes quickly and shooting away from me. "I'm sorry."

"No, Vince-"

"I should go."

And with that, Vince leapt out my window leaving me.

Leaving me with a mess in my mind that I didn't know how to fix.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW. This took forever. But I have another story on another site that takes forever to work on and yeah.

Love youuu <3