Status: Active

Pyren: Lost Paradise

Chapter 1: Lost Paradise

The gentle sloshing of waves nipped my toes. I stirred. With bleary eyes, I looked out at the sea. What is this place? I have to get back to my hou-...I have no home. I started to panic, my lungs not being able to take in any air. I slipped into unconsciousness.

I came to, this time my head submerged in water. I burst out of the water like a bullet being shot from a gun. As I climbed onto the beach, I again realized that I had no home, no family, no friends. I felt sick to my stomach. Who doesn't have any family or friends? With a jolt, I realized that I knew nothing of my past. My heart racing, I scampered up the beach and looked, for a final time at the beach.

I turned around and headed right into the immense forest, disregarding the strange noises I heard immiting from it. The first thing I noticed was the space, for something that looked dense and thick on the outside, it surprisingly had a lot of open space on the inside. Then I noticed the animals, there were hundreds of them, pigs, cows, monkeys, birds. All inside the ring of trees, which I thought was strange because cows and pigs aren’t usually in forests. After stopping to pet a few animals, I climbed on the top of a tree to get a good view of my surroundings. I then realized three things. 1. I didn't know where I was, 2. I couldn't see any civilization, and 3. The sun was setting.

I slid down the tree, hitting branches and leaves along the way. When I reached the ground, I bolted away into the forest, looking for a place to spend the night. After some frantic searching, I found a place, tucked away from the openness of the forest. I climbed in, then realized that There was a giant hole where anyone, or anything could waltz right in. I nearly buried myself trying to cover up the hole with dirt and gravel, so I went looking for some sort of cover. Finally, I saw what I was looking for, a tree battered up by who knows what. Analyzing the tree, I figured out that it was pretty thin, maybe if I tackled it, I would have a chance of taking it down.

Crunchh. Crunchhh. Crunchhhhhh. Each hit felt like it did more damage to me than the tree. I stopped and surveyed my work, the tree was close to falling, but my shoulder was screaming in pain, so I took a rock and started pounding the bottom, where it was most weak. With a satisfying cracking noise, the tree fell. Suddenly, I felt a pain like no other in my right leg. Glancing back, I saw that the tree had fallen on my leg! I turned around and immediately wished I hadn't. Now my leg felt like I tore it out of it's socket. Gritting my teeth, I picked up log and carried it back to my make shift shelter.
Fitting the log into place, I discovered that, with some dirt, I could completely cover up my entrance. Finally, I could just sit around and relax in peace.

“Who's in here??” A gruff voice called out.
Am I imagining things?
“Show yourself or we will be forced to come in.”

With a shower of dirt and wood, to men entered my little shelter and came directly for me. With out a trace of sympathy, they picked me up and threw me into a carriage. I hit my head on the back, and yet again, felt myself losing consciousness. I really am beginning to hate this feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first ever chapter, feedback would be awesome, I hope you guys enjoy!