Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Happy Valentines Day!

Cameron's POV.

Ugg. I'm really starting to hate myself. My 21st Valentines Day and still no girlfriend! I really wish Selena isn't with Justin. Yeah, I'm happy for them but I want to be the one with Selena, not the little girl like thing. 'Cameron! Stop being so rude!' I think as I slap myself. And my best friend, Zach, has a wife. Miley Cyrus. They've been together for a year. And Michael, my other best friend, is with Taylor Swift for 2 years (20 years old to 22 years old). And even my 18 year old Sister, Anna, has a boyfriend to share V Day with! Does everyone but me have a partner?? Ugg! 'Cameron! Cheer up, this is not good for you!' My brain screams, but I ignore it and grab my razor and leave a big cut in my wrist. It's been a secret of mine for about a year that I cut. I'm just so moody lately. I don't know what's happened to my old friendly, lovable, never mad, never cutting self. Oh well, I've been liking this new me, it's about time I changed. My million dollar personalty was making me sick to my stomach. I look down at my wrists, with all the blood and gashes (some new, still bleeding, some so old they're scars now, some starting to scab over) and smile.
**********
Zach's POV.

"Hey babe! Guess what I got you for V Day?" I ask my lovely wife, Miley, as I walk over to her.

"A life?" She asks teasingly.

I frown slightly. "If you hate me so much, I'll guess I'll return the little guy back to the pound." I turn towards the door, teasing her, of course.

"The pound?" Her eyebrows raise and she runs over to me. "No! Wait! Don't leave! Give me my Husky!!!"

I laugh. Miley has been wanting a Husky for a while now. So I decided to get her one for V Day. I take her into our backyard where the puppy is waiting. People say we took our relationship too fast. But we didn't listen, and we're glad we didn't. After six months of dating we got engaged and moved into our own house. Miley was only 18 then and I was 21. But now, six months later her and I have just turned 19 and 22 in the last few months and now we've been happily married for two months.

"He's all yours." I say.

"Yey! Oh thank you so much babe!" She kisses me quickly and walks over to the puppy. "Hello there cutie, hello! What's your name? Is it Floyd? Yes it is, yes it is!" She coos in a baby voice. Floyd yips and wags his tail.

I walk over and smile. Miley is so sweet. I wrap my arms around her waist and smile 'cause in five months I'm gonna be a Dad and everyone knows it.
**********
Taylor's POV.

"So, Mikey, what did you get me?"

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing. Because I gave you sex last night and not everything is about gifts."

"I know! I was joking with you! And, yes, I know everything is not about gifts, but I wrote you a song for V Day!"

He sits up. "Tay, babe, you write songs about everyone and everything."

"I know! But shut up and listen! It's called "Today Was A Fairytale"." She grabs a guitar and starts singing.

"Wow, babe, I think that's the best song you've ever written!" Mikey kisses me when I finish.

"Really? You're not just saying that to be nice?"

"Really and truly. It's amazing, Thank you." He kisses me again and I follow him down his stairs for lunch.
**********
Selena's POV.

Today is going perfect. I'm with my perfect boyfriend, Justin, of one year. We didn't get each other anything 'cause we have each other and that's all we need. I know he's the one for me. And he knows I'm the one for him. We're so happy together.
♠ ♠ ♠
That link I gave you is my fave lyrics video on Youtube of "Today Was A Fairytale" - Taylor Swift. :) Sorry Selena's POV is so short. I was getting tired of writing and I didn't really know what to write so I basically just wrote about how happy they are together. Anyway, did you guys like the first chapter? Let me know what you think! I hope you guys like it! :) :-)