Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Sorry...

Two Weeks Later.

Selena's POV.


It's been two weeks since I found out I'm pregnant. I'm one month and two weeks and we still haven't told anyone. We don't know what to do. Currently I'm at the airport waiting for Taylor to come. She has had a lot of time on her hands now and she spends that time in Poway visiting Mikey and Cam - separately, of course. Cameron is waiting for us in his car. We know we can trust Tay so we're going to tell her were dating and that I'm pregnant with Cam's child.

"Selena! God, girl, I haven't seen you in for two weeks! How are you?" Taylor asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Good! And you? Did you have a good flight?" I hug her.

"Yes, safe flight. I'm good. Oh! Hi, Cameron!" We've reached Cam's car now and he's leaning against the driver's door.

He hugs her. "Hey, Tay!" He throws her luggage in the car (she'll be here for two weeks). We climb into the back of Cam's car as he jumps into the driver's side.
**********
Once we reach Cam's house we all climb out and we walk in.

"Tay, we need to talk to you." Me and Cam say once we're in the privacy of Cam's room.

"About what?" She looks worried as she sits on his bed.

"Umm, I'm also dating Selena."

"Oh! You are?" She stares in shock.

I nod. "Three months now."

"Wow. This is crazy! I have two boyfriends and the one has another girlfriend who has another boyfriend!" She hugs us.

"There's more." I say quietly.

"What's that?" She cocks her head.

"I got Sel pregnant one month and two weeks ago."

"Oh! Oh my freaking God!! Your pregnant!?!?!? Have you told anyone?"

We shake our heads. "Only you."

"What the Hell are you going to do?"

"I don't know!" I cry as I fall over onto Cam's bed. I instantly feel Cam's warm, muscular arms hug me and Tay's hand stroking my hair. I feel so horrible!!

"We'll think of something." Tay whispers.

"I feel so horrible!" I wail. Cam kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault." I hear Cam say quietly. I curl onto his lap. "No it isn't! It's the condoms fault!" I cry. I hear quiet laughter from Cam and Tay. I look up. "What?!" I exclaim.

"That just sounds funny: "It's the condoms fault!"." They laugh again and I laugh too. It does sound funny!

"You okay?" Cam asks softly.

"I guess. Thanks."

Cam kisses my cheek and lets Tay hug me.
**********
Taylor's POV.

One Week Later.


Wow. I cant believe that Selena's pregnant and with Cameron's kid! I feel bad for those two, exspiaclly Sel, they still don't know what to do and Sel now feels guilty for doing this to Justin. I hope it will work out for them.

"Umm, Tay?" Mikey asks. We're over at his house.

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me?" He gets down on one knee with a ring box.

Oh fuck!! "I'm sorry, Mikey. But I can't."

"What?! Why??" He stares in shock.

"Umm, well this isn't going to be easy to say. I'm dating Cameron!" I burst out.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!" He yells in anger.

"I'm so sorry!! I hope we can still be friends!!" I grab my luggage and run out out of Mikey's house and all the way across town to Cam's house, getting weird and shocked looks on my way. It makes sense. What would you do if you see a superstar running across town with luggage?
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor, poor Mikey, eh? Title Credit: "Sorry..." - Allstar Weekend. (That's my Sister's Youtube. (; )
<3 :)