Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

The Plan

FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS LATER!

Cameron's POV.


December 16th now, so close to Christmas. And Zach's now 25. And we still haven't told anyone else about my baby growing inside Selena. She's six months now. Michael hates me and Taylor still even though it's been four months. Luckily, but strange, no one has noticed the baby bump Sel now has. We really need to tell people but we still don't know how to tell Justin and we're not going to tell anyone else until Justin knows. Ugg, this is all so stressful. Mike hates me and it's not good for the band and me and Sel have a huge secret. And Miley is begging for Zach back. Zach's so pissed with her that he's actually gotten a restraining order. She can't be within 100 feet of him. We told him that was just crazy but he doesn't care. He really hates her still. Oh, and we put out our new album last month. We let Zach have one mean song about Miley on it, but we forced him to change the lyrics so it's just mean and there's no swearing like it originally had. And another problem me and Sel have is if we should keep the baby or give it up for adoption.
**********
Selena's POV.

How come no one has noticed my large stomach yet? Oh well, it's good that they haven't. I know I need to tell Justin, but I can't. I'll admit it: I'm scared to tell him. I look down at my stomach and smile a little. Even though this baby isn't really good news I'm happy. And even though it's probably best for me and Cam to give it up for adoption I just don't think I could give up the little girl. Yes, we're having a girl, the doctor just told me half hour ago.
**********
I park my car and knock on Cam's door.

A minute later he opens his front door. "Hey, Sel!" He quickly hugs me then lets me in.

"Where is everyone? It seems so quiet." I ask.

"My Mom, Dad and my Sisters are out camping in "The great Canadian wilderness" for a month."

"Why didn't you go? You love Canada!"

"Yeah, but I didn't want to leave you for a month."

"Oh. Thanks."

He nods and kisses my cheek.

"I found out the sex of our baby today." I say happily.

"Oh, really? Boy or girl?" He cocks his head with interest.

"A girl."

"Aww." He hugs me. "Sel, are we gonna keep this kid or give it up for adoption?"

I sigh and lay on his bed. "I really don't know. I know it would be best to give it up for adoption but I just don't want to do that do our Daughter."

He lays down beside me and sighs. "Just another thing we have to think about."

"Why is this so complicated?" I ask as I lay my head on his chest.

"Because life is mean." He wraps his arms around me.

"I'm scared Cam. I don't want to give our baby girl up for adoption but it would be best if we did. I'm scared to tell Justin that I'm cheating on him with you and I'm pregnant with your kid. I'm scared to tell my family and our friends. I'm scared." I whisper.

"I know. I am too. But we'll get through it." He whispers in my ear. I smile.
**********
Michael's POV.

I can't believe that Taylor and Cam were dating behind my back! Ugg, it makes me so freaking mad!! I would have never cheated on Taylor, but there she was, cheating on me with Cameron, the guy I thought was my friend. I know it's bad for the band, the bassist and drummer not talking to each other but everyone knows what Cam did and they're shocked. "Who would have thought Cameron, Cameron of all people!, would date a girl with a boyfriend?!" They all say. Only a few people are happy about this: The paparazzi. And Cameron and Taylor are still together, happy as ever! Ugg, it sickens me. I decide to go to the park and clear my head. I whistle and my Yorkie, Koda, comes running. I grab his blue leash and clip it on.
**********
Once I get there I angrily sit down on the bench, tieing Koda to the leg (his leash is retractable), and try to avoid all the happy couples. As I'm sitting there, trying to get rid of all of my anger a tennis ball hits the back of my head really hard. Koda runs after it and grabs it before it leaves his boundaries. I rub the back of my head and turn around to see who hit me.

"Sorry about that! My friend can't play tennis! Are you okay?" A pretty girl with brown eyes and long brown hair asks as she approaches me.

"I guess." I grumble.

"Oh, hey! Look at that! Your Michael Martinez, the drummer in the amazing band, Allstar Weekend!" She says as another girl, her friend I'm guessing, and a Bichon Frise approaches me.

"Yes I am." I perk up a bit when she compliments my band.

"Awesome! I'm Lucy, this is Maddie, my friend who can't play tennis, and my dog, Yasmin."

"Can I pat Yasmin?" I ask.

"If I can pat Koda."

I nod. As soon as my hand touched Yasmin she jumps into my lap and covers my face with her wet dog tongue. "Yuck!" I laugh as I gently put her down.

Lucy laughs. "Sorry, I forgot to warn you that she's real friendly."

"It's okay." I smile. Hmm, this girl is nice and she's really cute...
**********
Justin's POV.

"Is it just me or has Sel been acting really strange for the past few months?" I ask Zach. I'm over at his house.

"Hmm? Oh, right! Yeah, she has been acting weird. Huh." Zach agrees putting his phone down.

"Why has she?" I ask worriedly.

"Maybe it's all the stress of being a star and all." Zach shrugs.

"Maybe. I just hope it has nothing to do with me."

"I doubt it, bro. She really digs ya."

"Yeah. Oh, I gotta go."

"Bye."

"Bye."
**********
Two Days Later.

Cameron's POV.


I feel bad for Selena. She really is stressed. She's had to put her career on hold 'cause of our unborn baby, she's scared to tell Justin and she really wants to keep our baby girl but it would be best if we give it up for adoption.

"Maybe you could keep her after she's born?" Sel suggests hopefully to me.

"What about my family? What would they think when I suddenly have a baby in the house?" I ask her.

"You could move out. And I could see you and our baby whenever possible." She says hopefully.

"You know, moving out does seem nice."

"Please?" She begs.

I think about it for a few minutes. "Okay. I'll move into an apartment and take the kid when she's born."

"Yey!! Yey!! Yey!! Yey!! Oh thank you so much, babe!! Now we can keep our baby!!" She cries out with happiness. She hugs me tightly and kisses me.

"We still have the issue of telling Justin." Wow, I have never seen her this happy. But I'm glad to see her happy.

"I know." She frowns. "Hey! Since no one hasn't noticed yet, how about we just don't tell? And you could just raise our kid in secret."

"Would that work?" I ask as I wrinkle my face.

"We could try. Please Cammy!" She whines.

I think for a few more minutes again. "Okay. We can try that."

"Yes! Thank you so much babe!!" She beams happily.

Now our problems are solved. Let's hope the plan will work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! Finally a long chapter! And the first chapter with Justin's POV. So now Cam and Sel know what they're gonna do. Think Cam raising the baby in secret will work? And Justin is noticing a change in Selena.. . And Mikey might be starting to crush on this new girl, who is maleeandluu here on Mibba.
I hope you guys like it this story/chapter! Show me some love by commenting and subscribing <3 :) :-) <3