Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Baby Girl

FOUR MONTHS LATER!

Cameron's POV.


My Daughter, Julia, was born yesterday. Right now she has blue eyes like most newborns have but they'll change in six months to either brown or green. She looks like me. A little bit of blonde hair (I had blonde hair when I was a kid, it changed around 13ish) and her face is like the female version of mine. And guess when she was born? April fifth. Yup, my Daughter has the same birthday as her Father.

"Guess what Cam?" Selena asks me over the phone.

"What?"

"In one month we'll have been together for a year."

"Hey, that's right! And in two months it will be mine and Tay's year anniversary."

"Wow. How's Julia?"

"Good. She's down for a nap right now."

"How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Hungry."

"Your always hungry now."

"I'm telling you, Julia did something to me! I eat like a monster now!"

I laugh. "Well, at least your eating healthy now."

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, I gotta go. Justin's here for our date."

"'k', love ya, bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

I put my phone on the table and go check on Julia. She's such an angel, just like her Mother and Godmother.
**********
Michael's POV.

Me and Lucy really get along great. We've been on quite a lot of dates and just yesterday I asked her to be my baby gurl. She said yes of course, who would turn down The Swag Master? The one, and only, thing about Lucy that annoys me though is her love for sports. I suck at sports but she's amazing at them. I love her, don't get me wrong, but I've had my share of concussions and sprained bones because of that girl. Literally, in the past four months my left ankle has been sprained 6 times, my right ankle has been sprained 10 times and I've gotten 4 concussions. Luckily, nothing's happened to my arms yet. I need them for my drums. And just yesterday she accidentally kick a soccer ball into my face and broke my nose. I need a safety suit around her.

"How's your nose, Mikey?" Lucy asks.

"I guess it's okay."

"I'm soo sorry."

"Would you stop apologizing? I've hear you apologize more times then all the injures my poor body has had."

She hugs me. "Want me to keep you away from sports?"

"Yes!" I exclaim.

She laughs. "I'll do my best."

"Oh, hey, Lucy?"

"Yes, broken man?"

I roll my eyes. "Allstar has to go on tour next week."

"Oh. Uhh, how long?"

"Eight months."

"Uhh, wow. That's a long time."

"I know. So that's why I'm gonna ask you if you want to come along."

She perks up. "Of course, babe!" She kisses me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter. :) I'm gonna try to stop fast-forwarding it so much.
Wanna make my day? Click here. <3
Oh, any comments? :)