Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Some Good News And Some Very Bad News

One Week Later.
Michael's POV.

"Guys are you gonna be any longer?" Lucy asks as she pops her head into our dressing room.

"Give us one second. Then we'll be ready for the Meet & Greet." Zach says as he pulls his shirt off.

"Okay." She waves then leaves.

"Hey, Cam, how are you and Taylor?" I ask.

His head shoots up, from tying his Converse, and he smacks his head off a chair. "OWW! What Michael?" He rubs his head and looks at me.

"I asked how your relationship with Taylor is going,"

"Why are you asking?" His eyes narrow.

I shrug. "Because I care."

"Good. It's going good. *He nods* Uhh, thanks Zach." He says as Zach hands him an ice pack.

"Your welcome. I see you have a goose egg on your head now."

"Yeah but I'm fine." He finishes tying his shoes and we walk out to meet our amazing fans.
**********
Half an hour later and we're still at the Meet & Greet. Almost done.

Suddenly Zach groans as the one fan leaves. "Oh, Hell. Fuck no." He hisses. "I'll be back." He gets up quickly and dashes out of the room. We see someone fly after him like a cougar pouncing on their prey.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"I think Miley." Cam says putting the ice pack back on his head.

"Oh God." I whisper.

He nods. "Zach went to the washroom." Cam says to the very confused crowd.

Suddenly we hear Zach screaming. "Uhh, you know what? Peeing sounds really good right now. I'll be right back." Cam jumps up and runs towards Zach' screams. I grin at the crowd and start dancing to entertain them.
**********
Soon two Policemen come in and push past all the people and rush off into the back. After a bit of yelling the come back, with a struggling Miley in handcuffs.

Zach and Cam come back like everything is normal and watch as the Police throw Miley into the Cop car and drive off.

"We're back from the washrooms." Cam announces.

What the Hell? I'll have to ask them later.

A girl walks up to the table and greets us.

"Hi." Me and Cam smile. Zach just sits there staring at her. I hit him. "Zach!" I hiss.

"Huh?! Oh, yeah, h-h-hi, I'm Z-Zach."

She giggles. "Yeah I know. I'm Carolina. Carolina Sheppard." She smiles.

"N-n-nice to meet you." He stammers and me and Cam exchange a look. Someone has gotten bit by the bug hard.
**********
After she walks away Zach stares off into space until I hit his arm.
**********
After the concert Cam walks over to me.

"Man, Zach's got it bad, huh?" He asks.

I nod. "Totally."

"And did you see that he wrote down his number too?"

"Wow. He's really got it bad." I glance over at Zach who's flopped on the couch looking so happy and in love.

"That what he used to look like before Miley did what she did."

I nod. "Yeah. Hey, speaking of her, what happened at the Meet & Greet?"

"Oh, Miley was stalking Zach ever since he got the restraining order and she tried to kiss him. So he screamed and the Police arrested her for stalking and breaking the restraining order. She'll be locked up for two months."

"Wow. Hey, have you see Lucy?"

"Urr, yeah. She's on the stage."

"Thanks." I run onto the stage and pick Lucy up then swing her around. She screams then sees that it's me and punches my face. Ouch!! That girl has muscle!

"Michael Martinez! Don't you dare do that again!!"

"Okay. Sorry."

She smiles and kisses me.

"Please guys, save it for the bedroom." We hear Cam say a few minutes later.

"Shut up!!" I exclaim.

He snorts. "Hey have you guys noticed something weird about Zach lately?"

"Nope. Have you?" We shake our heads.

"It's hard to explain but he seems weird."

We shrug again and go out to the tour bus.
**********
Zach's POV.

God that girl at the concert was so beautiful. Beautiful blue eyes, beautiful blonde hair. I sigh. This is the first time since Miley that I've been in love. I left her my number. I hope she'll call.

"Zach?" Cam asks walking into the back lounge.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? It's hard to explain but you seem weird lately."

"Well, now that you mention it. I have been feeling sick lately."

"How?" He asks curiously.

I shrug. "Ya know. The usual flu symptoms."

"Well maybe you should go to a doctor."

"I'm fine Cam." I roll my eyes.

"How long have you been feeling sick?"

"A week or so."

"Dude, you should go to a doctor."

"Fine. Just to get you off of my back. But I'm fine!"

He eyes me then hugs me and leaves.
**********
One Week Later.

I went to the doctor's six days ago and they had to run some tests. They just got the results back so I'm back. Since I went to a doctor in Boston the first time and now I'm in New York they had to send the tests to New York.

"Mr. Porter. The test results came back with very bad news." The doctor says walking into the room.

"What's that?" ask.

"Mr. Porter, you have Leukemia."

"What!?!? Did you just say I have Cancer?!?!" I scream.

"Yes. Luckily it's just started so we should be able to get rid of it easily."

Fuck!! I have Cancer!!
♠ ♠ ♠
So Zach has Cancer. See? This story keeps getting more dramtic! So whadda think will happen now to poor old Zach?? Carolina S is Allstarfan4LIFE here on Mibba by the way.
I wrote this from, like, 4:00 AM to 5:30 AM from my head with no sleep yet, so you guys better like it and show me some love by commenting and and subscribing <3 :) :-) <3