Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

K.O.

One Week Later.
Zach's POV.

"How do you like touring, Lucy?" Mikey asks his girl.

"Well, we've been on tour for a month and a half now. Only 6 and a half months left. Tour is okay but it's... *She pause to think of the word* hectic. And sometimes there's not enough variety of food. But seeing all the fans that come out to support you guys is amazing so that makes up for the flaws."

Me and Mikey nod. "Yeah, our fans our the best."

"Before we only had a few male fans and a lot of female fans and now, three years, three months and two or three weeks later, we have a ton of male fans and a billion female fans." Cam calls from his bunk.

"Wow. That's a ton of time." We say.

"Yeah. That's how long it's been since "All The Way". Crazy, huh?"

"Totally. And to think that ATW is still in popular demand." Mikey says.

"Our other two albums are popular too." I say.

"But "Suddenly Yours" isn't."

"Eh." I say with a shrug. "It wasn't our best."

"How long has the new one been out for?" Cam asks.

"'Round five months. Took us six months to complete it." Mikey replies.

"Right, right." Cam says. "How are you today, Zach?" Cam asks suddenly, poking his head out, his green eyes wide and serious.

"I'm fine." I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Mister!" He yells in a gay voice.

"Yes, my gay Mother." I bow and Cameron falls out of his bunk, onto the floor howling with laughter while Mikey and Lucy do the same. "What?" I ask.

"So funny!" Mikey says but it sounded like: "Tow Unny!" because he's got his hand shoved in his mouth, trying to stop laughing so hard so he can breathe.

"Whatever. I'm gonna down for a nap." I lightly step on Cam's stomach and jump into my bunk, across from Cam's.
**********
Next Day.
Cameron's POV.

"What is today?"I ask. We're in a hotel today.

"I think the sixteenth of May. Why?" Mikey asks.

"Wasn't sure. We never really pay atteion to the days when we're on tour." Fuck, today is the sixteenth of May? Two days ago was mine and Sel's year anniversary. I was soo busy that day I forgot!! And stupidly we never pay atteion to the days when we're on tour. Your such a fucking idiot, Cameron!! I hope Sel won't be mad at me, even though she probably will be. I got to phone her!! Right now!

"I'm gonna go explore. I'll be back." I say.

"Okay. If you see Horatio Caine get an autograph for me." Mikey says.

"Mike, just because we're in Miami doesn't mean Horatio Caine AKA David Caruso will be around town." I roll my eyes and walk out the door, making sure I have my phone.

As soon as I'm out I quickly walk onto our tour bus a block away from the hotel. Good, no one's here. Doubt there would be. I pull my phone out and dial Selena's cell number and hit talk.

"Cameron?!" Selena exclaims into the phone a few moments later.

"Hi, Selena. Listen, I'm sooo, soooo, sooooo, sorry I didn't call on our anniversary. I was soo busy. Two interviews, a photo shoot and a sold out concert. It completely skipped my mind even though it shouldn't have. I'm sooo sorry!" I say as I sit down on a couch.

"Cameron, it's okay. I was busy that day too. In fact I just remembered about it a few hours ago. When you get back in November me, you and Tay can all hang out. It will be past yours and Tay's year when you return too."

"Okay. I'm sorry that I can't be there right now."

"It's okay."

"Hey, how's Julia?" I ask.

"She's perfect, complete angel! And I'm fine too, thanks for asking!" Suddenly the voice is Taylor's not Selena's.

"Taylor?! You're there too?" I ask.

"Yup. Leaving tomorrow though."

"Now I can chat to both of you."

"Taylor, can you please give me back my phone?" I hear Sel ask in a sugary sweet voice in the background.

"No! I'm talking to my sexy boyfriend!"

"Well, he's mine too!"

"Well you get to talk to him more! And you slept with him! I need more time with him!"

"Maybe you should move to Poway or maybe even LA."

"How about you just put me on speaker?" I suggest, amused by there little, friendly fight.

"Ooh! Yeah, that would work!" Taylor says in amazed voice.

I laugh. My girls can be so silly. I love them soo much. I talk to them for half an hour then I suddenly hear Tay whine: "EWW!!! Why does Julia always puke on me?"

"Maybe it's her way of saying "I love you."" Selena suggests.

"Yeah right. Hold her. I need to shower and change."

I laugh. "Oh, hey, Sel, I should go. There's an interview soon and I'm sure the others think something happened to me."

"Okay. Stay safe. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you too, Cammy Bear!" I hear Taylor yell.

"Love you too, Tay." I hang up and walk back to the hotel.
**********

"Where were you?" Zach and Mikey ask when I get back.

"I told you guys that I was exploring."

"For half an hour?"

"Miami is huge. Now don't we have a interview?"

"Right!!" They jump up and we go off to our interview.
**********
Selena's POV.
Four Days Later.

It's a beautiful day in Poway so I'm out walking around with Julia. Poway is so beautiful. I want to move here.

After stopping for some autographs and pictures with fans, telling them the baby stroller has my Cousin in it, I continue on my way. About half an hour later there's suddenly something, a cloth I think, over my mouth and I get a quick whiff of something sweet before darkness takes over.....
♠ ♠ ♠
OOH!!!!!!!! SO WHAT'S HAPPENED TO SELENA?!?!??! FIVE THOUGHTS/COMMENTS WILL GET YOU THE ANSWER!!!!
Wrote this from, like, one or two, I don't know, around there 'till 3:20 AM from my head with no sleep yet (like always) so I hope you guys will be nice to me <3 :) :-)
BTW, the chapter title "K.O." stands for knock out.