Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Liar, Liar

Two Weeks Later.
Selena's POV.

"Taylor, what should I say?!" I ask frantically as I run up the stairs.

"What do you mean?"

"Justin just asked me who the baby is!"

"Oh! Yeah, right. 'Cause he saw Julia two weeks ago when you got rescued. Wait, why is he asking about her now, two weeks later?"

"I don't know and I don't care! What should I tell him?"

"Well, the truth is always good..."

"No! No way am I going to tell him the truth! I will never!!"

"Okay, okay. Sheesh. Umm..."

I start pacing.

"Where is Justin?" Tay asks.

"In the basement waiting for me to come back down and explain about the kid."

"Isn't he wondering why you left?"

"He started to ask when I said I had to use the bathroom. It was the best I could come up with! So hurry I only have a minute!"

"Okay, okay. How about you tell him that you cheated on him with Cam for a couple months and then when things went too far you realized that Justin is the only one you love, blah, blah, blah. And you're over Cameron, blah, blah, blah. Your really sorry for cheating on Justin and you really love him you wish you could go back so you didn't cheat on him, blah, blah, blah." Tay suggests.

"I guess. Thanks."

"Good luck. I gotta run. Bye."

"Bye." I hug her and go back downstairs.

"So who does that baby belong too? From what I could see it looked like Cameron Q." Justin says as soon as he sees me.

"Well he is the Father of my baby.."

"What??" Justin stares at me in shock and anger.

I sit down on the chair in front of him. Well, here I am, about to lie to my perfect boyfriend. Please let this work! "I dated Cameron just a few months ago. I don't even know why I cheated on you. I really, really, really regret it. After I had been cheating on you for a month with Cameron things went too far and soon after I realized that I was cheating on the most perfect male in the world, you, and I ended it with Cameron. But I still got pregnant - even though we used a condom. I never told you, but I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry that I did what I did. I really, really, really, regret it and I wish I could go back. Your the only one I love." Luckily I'm a good actress so after a few sentences I started crying fake tears but they seem/look real.

"You truly regret it?" He asks softly.

I nod.

"And you don't ever want Cameron back? You love me and only me?"

I nod, still "crying". That's what you think.

He walks over to me and sits down. Then he does the unexpected. He hugs me. A forgiving, loving hug.

"I forgive you. We all make mistakes and even though yours was a big one we truly love each other and we can get over this. Together. I love you." He whispers.

I look up at him and smile. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry that it's sooo short but I tried my best! So Justin forgave her, eh? This chapter was written from my head with no sleep yet from 7:40 AM to 8:00 AM. Can you guys please go read my new A-Dub fan fic:
Life; It's Just Full Of Secrets - It will mean A TON to me, especially if you comment and subscribe!! ;) <3
And also, please subscribe to this story!! <3
Oh, any comments? :) <3