Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Bacon The Pig

TEN MONTHS LATER!
Cameron's POV.

Everything's going good. Zach's Cancer is gone, him and Carolina are boyfriend and girlfriend - for 8 months now and two weeks ago they bought a house together. Mikey and Lucy are one of the happiest couples ever and six months ago the moved into their own apartment - that allows dogs, of course. I'm still with Taylor and Selena. Julia just turned a year old (right now it's April 18th). We're all a year older. Only me, Taylor, Selena and Justin know about Julia. That's very good. But I would prefer if Justin didn't know. After six months our tour was done and we did some shows for two months and we've just gotten back from a two month tour with Taylor Swift. Justin and Selena are happy and sometimes Justin comes over with Selena - grr. Justin's really likes Julia. She's basically has a second Dad now. GRR!

"Hey have you hear the news?" Taylor asks me over the phone.

"No. What news?"

"Really? You haven't? Huh."

"What news?" I repeat.

"Nothing."

"Come on! Tell me the news!"

"Nope. You can find out yourself."

"Really, Taylor? Really?"

She laughs. "Really, Cammy, really."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because if you haven't heard it, I don't want to tell you intil I can see your face."

"Why?"

"So I can see your reaction."

"Come on! What is it?!"

"I'll be there tomorrow and then I can tell you. I love you! Bye!" Just like that the line goes dead. I stare at the phone in anger. What is this news?!?!

Suddenly my phone beeps with a new text.

'I have a new pet!!!!!! :D'

It's from Zach. 'What pet is this?' I text back.

He tells me to come over so I grab my shoes and walk out the door.
**********
"Hi!!" Zach says when I knock on his door.

"Hi. So what is this new pet of yours?"

"Take a guess!"

"A spider?"

"No. Guess again."

"I did what you said and took a guess. Tell me."

He sighs. "Fine. Cara, come here!"

Carolina walks in and I raise my eyebrows. "Really Zach? You have a pig."

"Yup! His name is Bacon!!" Zach grins at me as he picks up the seriously over-weight pig.

"That thing is so fat!" Cara says.

"But he's soo cute!! Yes he is, yes he is. Plus, the kids love him."

Cara shrugs. "It's true, our kids love him."

"Since when did Zach's kids become "our kids"?" I asking using finger quotes.

"A couple weeks ago." They say.

"Okay.. But Zach. Why did you get a pig and why did you name it Bacon?!"

"Because it eats bacon and it's pig."

"Wait. Did you just say that the pig eats it's own kind?!?!"

"Yup. Why do you think he's so fat?"

"Well know I know how it gets rid of it's enemies."

Cara and Zach laugh.

"Why did you even get a pig?"

"Cause they're awesome and the kids were begging for one."

"What kids who will be four on the fourth of July ask for a pig?"

"My kids, duh." Zach says proudly.

"Okay. Whatever. Hey where are the kids?"

"Spending the day with our parents." Zach says.

After two hours of hanging with Zach and Cara I get up and leave and they don't even notice. God, those two kiss waayy, waayy too much. Yuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
THREE COMMENTS TO UPDATE!
Wanna make my day? Click here. :)
Can you guys please go read my new A-Dub fan fic:
Life; It's Just Full Of Secrets - It will mean A TON to me, especially if you comment and subscribe!! ;) <3 :)