Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Broken Bones

One Week Later.
Taylor's POV.

Just half an hour ago I officially moved to Poway and I'm currently moving all my stuff into apartment 308. Selena's over helping me but we keep complaining how heavy the boxes are.

"Ugg, Tay, what do you have in here?! A dead elephant?" Selena asks picking up a huge box.

"Actually I don't know. I just threw things into boxes."

"Lazy."

"I know. Hey, did you know I caught up with you?"

"What do you mean and where do you want this dead elephant?"

"The living room, I guess."

"Okay. What do you mean?"

"I had sex with Cameron on tour. Now me and you are almost even."

"Did you use a condom? What do you mean "almost"?"

"Of course we did! And unlike you two it worked. And we're almost even 'cause you have a kid with him but I don't."

"Okay. Did you hear that Julia said her first word yesterday?" Selena asks with a proud voice.

"Aww, really? What did she say?"

"She said "Walk" then got up and took one step before falling down. And Cameron caught it on video." She grins.

"Aww, so cute!"

"Julia is such an angel."

"She is. Hey, we should get Cam to help me unpack."

"We should!" At the same time me and Selena run over to 310 and pound on Cameron's door.

He opens it shirtless and eating a apple. "Hi girls. What do you want?"

"Can you help us with Tay's things? Please, Cammy!" We whine.

"Fine."
**********
"Seriously girls. You asked if I could help, not do everything." Cam grumbles a few minutes later.

"But we are doing things! We're telling you were to put things. Directing is hard work you know." We protest. We're sitting on Taylor's living room floor, drinking smoothies and telling Cameron where to put things. Julia crawling around near us.

As Cam heads out to get more he says to us: "You girls are lucky I love you. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing this."

"Uh-huh. That goes in the kitchen."

He rolls his eyes and goes into the kitchen.
**********
One Week Later.
Cameron's POV.

So right now I'm on a stage in Chicago, doing an Allstar concert. Zach's in the middle of "Do It 2 Me". Suddenly Zach trips on something, I don't know what, and he literally flips into the air and thunks down on the ground, landing on his arm. We watch the mic flipping through the air and before he can react it falls right onto Michael's head. Instantly Michael blacks out. While this is happening Zach is screaming so loud that I swear The Devil can hear him in Hell, way under the Earth.

Brent runs back stage while Dillon goes to Michael. I run over to Zach. Whoa, his arm is defiantly broken. I don't think it's supposed to look the way it does. I just sit by Zach, awkwardly stroking his hair while fans watch with horrified looks. A few minutes later paramedics come and sweep Zach and Michael away. I follow them and leave Dillon and Brent behind to deal with the fans.
**********
"Will they be okay?" I ask the doctor a few minutes later.

"Well, Mr. Porter is in surgery to fix his badly broken arm, since he landed on it, but he will be fine. And Mr. Martinez will be fine, he just has a concussion."

I nod and sit down to wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's a boring filler. But MAJOR drama in the next chapter. I'm sure you will scream! ;) Don't forget to Comment & Subscribe! It would mean a lot <3