Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

We All Need Each Other Now

Michael's POV.

"What did you just say?!" I ask.

He walk into my parent's house and shuts the door. "I killed your ex."

"How and why?!" I ask.

"I didn't mean to kill her!!"

"Then how did you?" I ask freaking out inside.

"I shot Cameron and hit her too."

"You shot my friend?!?! Why?!?!" I yell.

"I'm mad with him! I had to get rid of him!!"

"Why are you mad?? Wait, "get rid of him"?! Don't tell me he's dead!!"

"Yes he's dead. He dating Selena behind my back and they have a kid. Selena told me that they're over but I know better!!"

"Selena was cheating on you with Cameron?! And they have a kid??!"

"Yes. So I had to teach them a lesson and get rid of the enemy."

"By killing Cameron?!?!? Don't you realize what you just did?!?! You just killed two people!!" I yell. He's talking so casually I want to strangle him to death!!

"I know. But I only meant to kill one."

"How did you even kill them?" I ask.

"I shot Cameron through the neck and it went right through him into Taylor's neck." He says casually and simply.

"You just killed two people and your talking so casually! Don't you freaking care that they're dead?!?!"

"Well I feel a bit bad that Taylor died but Cameron - that bastard needed to die." He shrugs. Suddenly he grabs me. "Don't you DARE tell anyone about this or your dead too!! Got it?" He hisses.

"G-g-g-g-Got it." I stammer. Oh! My! God! I don't want to die!!!!

"Good. See you later." Just like that the killer casually walks out of my parent's house.

I sit down on the couch completely shocked. Cameron's dead. Taylor's dead. My best friend and my ex girlfriend that I still care about are dead!! By someone I thought was a friend!! Oh! My! God!
**********
Zach's POV.
Two hours later.

"Zach! Come here!! I think you should see this!!" Cara yells from the living room.

"What?" I walk in.

She points at the TV. I look and see some reporter doing some news story.

"Yeah, so?" I ask.

"Listen!!" She turns up the volume. I sit down and watch. My mouth drops when I realize the reporter is reporting that two people were found dead at the park. Cameron and Taylor.

"No!!" I scream at the TV. I jump up and run out the door bare foot. I run right to the park where the police and all are still there.

"Hey Mister! You can't be here! This is a crime scene!" A policeman yells at me as I step over the yellow tape.

I just stand there ignoring him. When he tries taking me away I run to a different spot. I have to see if it's them! I spot the bodies and run over. My heart drops like a rock and I stand there sobbing. Some police officers stop and watch me with heart broken faces. I ignore them. This is imposable!! They can't be dead!! They can't be!!!

After a few moments two police offers come and gently lead me away. I stand there in the street having no clue about what I should do. Slowly I head over to Cameron's parent's house. I don't know why my feet took me here but they did. I knock on the door. His Mom opens it and as soon as she sees me she starts crying more and grabs me into a hug. His Sisters and his Dad come in and we all collapse in the hallway sobbing and clutching each other.
**********
A Few Minutes Ago.
Cara's POV.

I stare as Zach runs out the door barefoot. I decide I should let him be so I just shut the front door behind him and grab my phone and phone Michael.

"Hello?" Michael asks picking up.

"Michael! Did you hear that Cameron and Taylor are dead?!" I yell into the phone as I start to cry.

"What?!!? T-t-they can't be!!"

I just start sobbing into the phone.

"Cara, I'm coming over." I can hear Michael crying too.

A few minutes later he comes in and we just sit in my hallway sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( :( At least this isn't real! But it's still sooo sad! :'(