Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

He Won't Get Away!

Selena's POV.

Zach just told me that Cameron and Taylor are dead.

"NO!! They can't be dead!! They can't be!!" I scream.

Looking sad and full of pain Zach whisperers that he's so sorry and hugs me.

"Who?! Who killed him?!?" I scream to Michael as he walks into my living room, Cara, Lucy and Bacon behind him.

"We don't know. But whoever did this will pay, Selena. This killer took our best friend's lives and he's not going to get away with it!" Michael angrily pounds his fist into his other palm and spits on the hardwood in pure anger.

Zach, still holding me against his side shuffles over and wraps his other arm around Cara and the pig leans against his left foot. The pig is only six months old but it's so fat that when it leaned on Zach I felt his knee bend because of the weight. If it wasn't for what just happened I would have laughed. Instead I bury my head into Zach's chest and start sobbing just like Cara.

"Your right, Mike. Whoever did this will regret it!" I hear Lucy hiss but we can all detect the saddens and pain in her voice. Mikey hugs her as she starts cying. Before we know it Cam's family have appeared and we're all sitting in a circle, clutching each other and sobbing. Who would do this to Cameron and Taylor?!?!? Whoever it is, I want that person DEAD!!!!
**********
Michael's POV.

Two hours later we run out of tears and just sit there hugging each other. I can't believe Justin did this!! What a bastard!! And I wasn't lying when I said he's not going to get away with this. When I'm done what I'm going to do to him he'll regret even laying a finger on that freaking gun!! Justin Drew Bieber will pay for what he did to Cameron and Taylor and what he did to us!! Just you wait!!
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think Michael's gonna do to Justin?? :O :OFOUR COMMENTS TO UPDATE! :O I'M SOOO FREAKING SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS!!!!!!!