Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Friends Can Be Killers

The Next Day.
Michael's POV.

I'm soo freaking pissed of with Justin. He goes around acting like he's not a freaking killer and even has the nerve to "cry" with the rest of us and comfort Selena! He's such a bastard!!

"Mikey, where are you going?" Selena asks. It's 6 AM and everyone - me, Lucy, Selena, Vic, Zach and Vi's parents, Cameron's parents, Taylor's parents - is camping out in Zach and Cara's house. Luckily they live in a freaking huge huge. We're all scattered around the living room and dining room. No one wants to be alone in one of the twelve bedrooms; we all need each other now.

"I'll be back. Try to get some sleep, you haven't slept for two nights now."

"Okay."

After making sure everyone is sound asleep I quietly walk out the back door and drive to Justin's house. He moved to LA after Selena got kidnapped so he could be closer to her.

As soon I get to his house I park my car in his driveway and pound on his door.

After a few minutes a half asleep Justin opens it. "Michael? What are you doing here?" He asks.

I step inside. "Listen, punk. Taylor and Cameron may of hurt me but I'm okay now. I'm good with them now."

"Your point?" He tries to go back upstairs, back to bed but I pin against the wall.

"Listen, girly. Cameron and Taylor are my friends. They always will be no matter what."

"They're dead." He's starting to wake up more now.

"They may be dead but they're sill alive in my heart. And I love them. They're my friends."

"Can you get to the point already?" Justin asks with a yawn.

"You killed them. You killed my friends and now I'm furious." I hiss.

"So? What are you going to do?" He sneers.

I glare at him and kick him where it hurts.

He howls and I take the advantage and start punching him everywhere. After about 60 kicks he finally manges to hit me back. Well, tries to. But I sidestep and he kicks the wall. While he's screaming in pain and clutching his foot I run behind him and kick his back so hard I hear the breath fly out of his mouth as fast as a tornado.

Within a few minutes me and Justin are fighting worser then wrestlers. I'm winning and he's only hit me a few times. However, I've hit him about 200 hundred times and I'm stating to wonder how he's not passed out. I don't want to actually kill him. I just want him to feel pain like me and the others.

"I'm am going to kill you." Justin hisses.

"Really? 'Cause I seem to be wining."

"I will get my way!! I always do!!" He yells.

"Oh shut up bastard." I punch his face so hard I hear his jaw breaking. "If one of is gonna die it will be you. And your going straight to Hell where The Devil will poke you with hot sticks." Wait, did I really just say that?! Wow. I must be tired.
**********
Lucy's POV.
A few hours later.

"Where did Michael go?" I ask when we all wake up at 11:00 AM.

"He said he had some things to do." Selena tells me.

"What things?!"

"Sorry." She shrugs and gets up.

"I'm sure he's fine." Geoff, Cameron's Dad, says.

"I hope so."
**********
Michael's POV.

OMG. Me and Justin have been fighting worser then wrestlers for four hours and eight minutes. I think most of my anger is out now.

Suddenly without warning Justin does a karate chop and kicks my face but luckily he's too week to break my jaw.

I glare at him. That was it. He just crossed the line! Before I know what I'm doing I grab a gun and point it at Justin.

"Oh God! Please don't shoot me!" Justin wails.

Without really knowing what I'm doing I just smirk at him and pull the trigger and watch in odd pleasure as Justin Bieber falls the ground dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP!! MICHEAL JUST KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O :O
I wrote this last night when I was falling asleep. Can you tell?
Oh, comments can go here ;) Wanna make my day? Click here. :) <3