Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Goodbye

Zach's POV.

I continue to scream for a minute. Wide eyed and shaky I pull out my cell phone with shaky hands and hit the buttons.

"911. What's your emergency?" A female voice on the other end asks.

"MY FRIEND KILLED HERSELF!!" I yell, my voice cracking and still very shaky.

"We'll send a dispaser over right away. What is your location?"

I quickly tell her.

"Thank you, sir. Please stay on the line."

"Uh-huh." I start looking around trying to keep my eyes off of dead Lucy and the pool of blood around her. My eyes sweep over a note laying close to her. Shaking I kneel in front of the note - I don't want to touch it. It's a bit hard to read with blood splattered on it but I can read it.

I'm sorry everyone. But Michael ran away - his note is on the counter - and I just can't live without Mikey. If I can never see him again, what's the point in living? I'm sorry everyone.

- Lucy.


I start shaking and slowly get up, trying to ignore the dead body right beside me with the knife right in the heart. I spot Michael's note and start reading it.

After my mouth drops. Justin killed Cam and Taylor. Michael killed Justin. Michael ran away which makes Lucy commit suicide. Oh good no! I fall to the floor and start sobbing.
**********
One Hour Later.

"Zach! What happened?! Why are you crying?!" My Mom asks in a panicky voice when I walk I my house.

"There gone." I whisper.

"What?!? Gone?!?! What do you mean?!??!" Everyone screeches.

"Michael ran away because he killed Justin, because he killed Cam and Tay, and Mike running away made Lucy commint suicide." I say with a shaky voice.

There jaws drop and we all tightly group hug sobbing.
**********
Two Weeks Later.
Everyone's back at there own homes.

"Zach, can you please get that? Cara calls from upstairs as the doorbell rings.

I get up and open the door. My mouth drops. "Miley." I say coldly.

"Hi Zach." Miley purrs.

"What do you want!?!?" I snap.

"First of all I just want to say how sorry I am for everything that I've done."

I raise my eyebrows. It's gonna be a while before I forgive this bitch.

"I really am sorry, Zachy!" She cries out as she grabs my arm.

"It's gonna be a while before I forgive you bitch." I growl as I pull away.

Next thing I know I hear a gun go off and Miley falls to the ground dead.

Wide eyed and in major shock I turn around to see a pissed looking Carolina standing at the top of the stairs holding a gun...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun....... XD I wrote this chapter from 1:56 AM to 2:28 AM with no sleep so I hope you like it. I'm sorry for killing you maleeandluu !!