Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

NO!

ONE MONTH LATER!
Zach's POV.

My fiancee got charged with second degree murder five days ago. Now she's in freaking jail for 10 freaking years!! God, I miss her so much. How come all of this is happing?!?!??!? Everyone's dieing!! It's not fair!! Really it's just me, Selena and our kids now. I want to know two things. 1. Why the fuck is all of this happing?!?!? And second, where is Michael and is he okay?? I wish time machines were real. I want to scream so much right now! Why is life so fucking cruel?!?

"Julia, you are so lucky that your only a baby. You don't understand what's gonna on." I'm watching the lil' darling while Selena is grocery shopping.

Julia gives me a look like 'What?! You think I'm stupid? Your the stupid one!' and I'll admit that look kinda scared me.

"Do you talk?" I wonder out loud.

She looks at me and says: "BANG BANG!!". Then she screams.

I jump literately ten feet in the air and hit my head on the ceiling. "Okay. So you do talk. Scary, I must admit. But okay.." Whoa. That was scary!

Selena walks in and Julia starts giggling happily.

"Thanks Zach for watching her."

"Never a problem. She's a great girl. She is being raised very well."

"Thanks." Selena smiles and walks out.
**********
One Week Later.

I'm watching the news. Boring news. Nothing interesting, like usual. Just as I'm about to turn off the TV one news report catches my eye.

"In other news, a man was shot to death in a freak accident." The news man starts.

I turn up the volume, I don't even know why I'm interested in this. Suddenly my jaw drops as a picture of the dead man comes onto the screen. NO!!! It can't be!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! Michael can't be dead!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

The news man continues to talk but I'm not listing. All that my head is thinking is that Michael is dead. I curl into a tight ball and start sobbing.
**********
Four Hours Later.

My phone starts ringing. Slowly I get up and pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Mr. Zach Porter?" A male voice asks.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is the Poway Hospital. We are very sorry to inform you that your fiancee Carolina Shepperd has been stabbed to death in jail."

My phone clatters to the floor and I start sobbing again. NO!!!!!!!!! My angel can't be dead!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! Why is all of this happing?!??!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, yeah. Short I know. But I'm gonna go upload another chapter so quit your bitchin'. :) I wrote this from 3:01 AM to 3:55 AM so I hope you like it. :) I'm sorry for killing you Allstarfan4LIFE !!