Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Final Destination

One Hour Later.

Zach's POV.

Once I get back to Poway I sit on my couch and stare at my feet. What did I just do?! I just killed Selena! Now all of my friends are dead! All I have know is my family. I'm a killer!! I killed Selena Gomez! Did she deserve it?

'Of course she did Zach! Remember what she did!! Everyone's death is her fault!! If she did't cheat everyone would still be breathing!!'

'If you say so....'

'Oh, Zach! Stop letting your conscious take over! She really did deserve to die!'

'But I feel horrible!! I'm a killer!! I killed a person!! Oh, this makes me feel horrible and sad!! Everyone is dead!!'


That's it!! I can't stand this!! I grab some paper and a pen.

I just can't take this anymore. I'm sorry. But now all of my friends are dead and I just killed Selena Gomez. It's kinda hard to explain but it's because of her that everyone - Cameron, Taylor, Michael, Lucy, Carolina & Justin - is dead. I figured this out and shot her. But now I can't live anymore. I'm very sorry. By the time you - whoever you are - read this I'll be dead. But first I have some requests before I shoot myself.

First, Mom, Dad, if your not too mad at me for doing this please take my Sons and Bacon. I really don't want my Sons to be put into an adoption agency and I don't really want Bacon to become bacon.

Second, make sure Julia - Selena's child - goes to a good home. I just got a feeling that both of her Grandparents sadly won't want her.

Umm, I guess that's it. Oh! Could I be cremated? I've always wanted that. Umm, well that's all I have to say in my suicide note. I'm very sorry everyone.

- Love Zachary .D. Porter.


I slowly put down the pen and pick up the gun. I turn it to my temple and pull the trigger.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is now done. I'm so sad. Sorry that it's so short BTW. :) This is my favorite story that I wrote and now it's done. :( Not a happy ending, eh? HEHE.
I want to thank everyone who read this story, commented and subscribed!! You will never know how much that/it means to me!! <3 <3 ♥ ♥