Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

The Truth Comes Out

Two Weeks Later.

Cameron's POV.


We're off tour now. I'm over at Selena's house.

I look over at Sel. God I want to be with her so bad. I'm trying to be happy for her 'cause she's happy with Justin but I just can't be happy for her like I should be. It hurts me to see her and Justin kiss and all that. I want it to be me kissing her, not girly looking boy. God, if only I had had the nerve to tell her before Bieber came along..

"Selena?"

"Yeah, Cam?"

"I really, really like you. Like I'm in love with you." I blurt out. My eyes with widen as I realize what I just said out loud. Shit fuck!! Cameron what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?

"What?" Selena asks, starring at me in shock.

I shake my head. "Never mind. I shouldn't have said that." I get up and quickly run out the door. I'm such a fucking idiot. I run into my house and go to my room, breathing heavily from the long run. Running to Poway from LA takes four hours. I don't know how I ran that much. I flop on my bed and catch my breath. I must of fallen asleep 'cause when I wake up Mom's knocking on my door telling me it's dinner.

"Give me a few minutes!" I call.

"Okay." I hear her walk away. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. As I'm pulling my shirt over my head I notice my razor. I remember two years ago. I shake my head. 'No Cameron! You can not cut again just because you let your secret slip!' My brain screams at me. I stand there thinking. After a minute I go and pick it up. After a few cuts I put it down, quickly cover my writs and run downstairs for dinner, trying to not smile. It hurts but it feels good.

"Good. Your dinner is just starting to get cold."

"Sorry, Dad, I was out running and I fell asleep before I could shower."
**********
The next day it's just me at home. Dad's at work and Mom and my Sister's are out shopping. I hear the doorbell ring so I get up and open it. It's Selena.

Before I can say anything she kisses me. I kiss her back.

After a few minutes I pull away when I realize I'm on top of her on my couch and my shirt is off.

"What the?..." I say, breathing heavily. I sit up quickly. Hey, I may want to be with her but she's got a boyfriend.

She sits up too. "Okay. Here's the truth. I'm in love with you too."

"Then why are you with Justin?"

"I always wanted to be with you but you never seemed interested in me so I sadly thought that I would never get to be with you because I didn't have the nerve to ask you out. Then Justin asked me on a date and I just couldn't break his heart so I said yes even though I loved you. I still do."

"Interesting." I'm exploding with happiness and joy inside. "What about Justin?" I ask.

"He doesn't need to know."

My eyebrows shoot up but I grin happily and kiss her again. Yes! Selena is mine! I don't care that she's still with Justin. She's mine and she loves me! Yes!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! So know Selena is cheating on Justin with Cam! Think anyone will find out? I WANT FOUR COMMENTS TO UPDATE!! :D <3 I don't know how long it takes to run from LA to Poway so I just estimated. :)