Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Time To Start Over

* PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! *

Selena's POV.


"It sucks that we can't go out on dates." Cam says to me.

"Yeah, but at least we can stay at home and watch movies." I say.

"And cuddle!" He exclamis as he hugs me tight. I love his hugs.

"Yes." I agree as I nuzzle my head against his chest.

After a few mintues of just laying on his bed enjoying each other's comapny with out saying a word Cam asks me the question that I dread: "Hey, babe, who are you going to choose later in life? Me or Justin?"

"Ugg, Cammy, please don't ask me that."

"'K', babe."

I smile. Cam is so sweet. But so is Justin. I really don't know who I'm gonna chosse later in life 'cause obviously I can't go around for the rest of my life dating two guys! Exspiaclly if one doesn't know that I'm also dating the other!

"You need to eat, skinny minney!" Cam suddenly exclamis as he pokes my stomach.

"I do not!" I protest.

"Sel, you collasped once because you don't eat enogh. But when you do ocasiannly eat it's junk food and not a lot!"

"Your making me sound anarexic!" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Fine! I'l let you get away with it just this once. But just this once!" He says.

"Yey!" I kiss his nose and we start a tickle war.
**********
Two Weeks Later.

Michael's POV.


So Zach and Miley have gotten just gotten divorced and Miley got custody of the kids. Zach can only see them on the weekends and holadays. It was kinda ovious that she would get them but Zach's still mad that The Slut, as he know calls Miley, got them. The Judge's resaon for letting Miley have the kids is because she she's currettly has a job working at some fast food place and the nannies are still there to help. So Miley can take care of them. Meanwhile, Zach is so busy with all the band things we have now and since we're always on the road now he just wouldn't be able to handle six, almost two years old kids, even with others helping him.

"And you know what the last thing she said to me was?" Zach asks. We're in my room letting Zach get out all his anger and sadness.

"What?" Me and Cam ask.

"I quote: "See, bastard, I told you they were my kids." Unqote. And then she just drove off!"

"Ouch!"

Zach is gonna be misarble for a while now. Just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is very, very short. I'm very sorry. But to make up for the shortness I'm gonna go upload the next chapter. :) It's dramtic.. And I just relized that I keep messing up the Sextuplets ages. I thought they were be 19 months, but my math was wrong. They're 21 months. Remeber that. :) Sorry that's there's a ton a spelling mistakes in this chapter. I'm a horrible speller and the spell check isn't working for some reason.
And I'm very sad. I lost a subscriber. :( Now I only have two for this story :( :,( This chapter is the first time Mikey's POV was written. LOL