Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Cheater, Cheater!

TWO MONTHS LATER!

Cameron's POV.


I'm out doing my jog on this beautiful, warm June morning. I'm thinking of how i just two months it will be August and then Mikey will be 25! Wow. Suddenly I bump into Taylor. "Oh, sorry Taylor. Didn't see you. Hey, what are you doing out here in Poway?" I ask.

"Hey Cam. It's okay. I'm here visiting Mikey."

"Cool. How long are you gonna stay?"

"I'm free for the weekend."

"Cool. And how's your fifth album coming alone?" I ask.

"It's coming along good. Hey, have you started your fourth album yet?" She asks.

"Yup. But we're trying to convince Zach that we shouldn't say mean things in this album."

"Like what? And why?"

"Miley is Zach's target of song writing now. We're trying to convince him that saying things like: "You stupid slut, go fucking rot in Hell!" is something we should not put into a song."

"Uhh, wow." Taylor looks so shocked. "He's still really pissed, huh?"

"Oh yeah. He's not sad anymore but he's beyond pissed."

She shakes her head. "Wow. Let's hope he won't murder her."

"Yeah. But I think as long as we let Zach continue mean song writing about her we should be good."

She laughs a bit. "Wow. Okay, we'll I better go. Good luck with everything."

"Bye. And thanks."

"Bye." She hugs me and goes off to Mikey's house. As she disappears around the corner I stand there weirdly. When she hugged me I felt something I've never felt before, not even with Selena. Fire. It had felt like someone had lit my insides on fire when she hugged me. A simple, little friend hug, nothing more, and my insides lit on fire. So weird. Wait! Does that fire inside of me mean I'm in love with Taylor Swift?? I shake my head as I start to jog again. No way! I'm in love with Selena Gomez and no one else. And that's the way it's gonna stay.
**********
The next morning I lay in bed thinking of my dreams last night. I kept dreaming of Taylor and her beautiful eyes and personalty. Those dreams can only mean one thing: I'm in love with Taylor Swift....
**********
Later that day just after diner I'm out doing my night time jog (I like to jog. Got a problem?) when I bump into Taylor again. This time I accidentally knock her to the sidewalk and land on top of her. Before I realized/knew what I was doing I kissed her. Before I can pull away she kisses me back. The fire burning inside of me is back so I don't pull away.

Tay's phone beeps soon, making us pull apart too soon. We quickly stand up and look around, hoping no one saw us. We see no one so hopefully we're safe. Tay pulls out her phone. "Mikey wants to know if I wanna go on a date with him." She says as she texts something back. "I guess I better go."

As she starts to leave I grab her arm. "You know we're going to have to talk about what just happened very soon, right?"

She nods. "I know. Meet me, umm, at the park tonight at three AM."

"Why three AM?"

"It's probably gonna be best if I sneak out so I don't have to tell Mikey where I'm going. We only have one more day together before I go back and I don't want t waste it."

I nod, understanding her. I let her go. 'God damn it, Cameron! What the Hell is wrong with you!?!??! Tay has a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend who has a boyfriend! Don't you dare start dating Taylor too!!' My brain yells at me. I shake my head and continue my jog.
**********
Taylor's POV.

Cameron kissed me! Does that means he's in love with me like I'm in love with him? I sure hope so! I know I'm with Mikey but there's just something about Cam that makes me be in love with him. Even though it's crazy I love them both and I wanna be with both of them but I just can't choose between them!
**********
Cameron's POV.

At 2:56 AM I sneak out of my house and go to the park near my house. I spot Tay instantly. God, she's so beautiful in the moonlight.

I sit down beside her on the other swing. "Hey, Taylor."

She looks up at me and grins. "Hey, Mr. Six Foot Nine."

"Hey, your 5 feet eleven. We're all tall. Now let's get serious."

She nods. "Right. So did you mean to kiss me or what?" She asks.

"Well, until yesterday I just thought of you as a friend but then when you hugged me, yesterday morning, it had felt like someone had lit my insides on fire. I was trying to convince myself that it meant nothing, that I didn't -"

"Why?" She interrupts.

"Because your dating Mike."

I can't tell Tay that I'm with Selena and she's still with Justin.

Taylor nods.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I was trying to convince myself that it meant nothing, that I didn't like you. But that night when I was sleeping I kept dreaming of you. When I woke up this morning I knew that I'm in love with you. And then when I bumped into you again, I just had to kiss you. Sorry."

"Don't be! I'm in love with you too!"

"Aren't you in love with Michael?" I ask.

"Yes! I know it's crazy but I love you both and I wanna be with both of you two, but I just can't choose between you two!"

"Wow." I say. That's what's happing to me now! I wanna be with both Taylor and Selena!

"So what are we gonna do about this?" Tay asks.

"Want to be my girlfriend?" I ask before I think.

"Yes!" She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. We kiss and I take her back to Michael's house. When I'm back in my house, in my bed, I lay there thinking. Now I have two girlfriends who don't know that I'm dating the other and they have another boyfriend who don't know that they're dating me. Wow. That's kinda confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Mikey, eh? This is two chapters. It originally ended at "I'm in love with Taylor Swift...." but then I realized it was waayy, waayy to short so I combined the chapters 'cause they were both written down. So now you have a long chapter. :)
GUYS, PLEASE, I NEED MORE SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please, please Subscribe !!!! <3