Status: completed

The Ring

One-Shot

I swallowed a nervous gulp as I chickened out from opening the front door for what seemed to be the hundredth time today. I wasn’t locked out or anything, I was just so damn nervous about what I’m about to do. I know I have to do this as soon as I get in the house otherwise I’ll just back out and probably never take the chance again.

What might you ask is making me act like a terrified kid on the first day of school? Well, I’ll tell you. Ever since I’ve known Jayy, I knew he’d be special to me. What I didn’t plan on was finding out nearly 2 years ago that I loved him. I guess because of all the time we’ve been together, through all the highs and lows, somehow I ended up falling for him. I only realized I felt this way when one night after we fell asleep watching TV, I woke up and found him curled up into me. I smiled and without thinking, kissed his lips softly. I had never done that when he wasn’t awake, I mean sure I kissed his cheek or forehead as I tucked him in but never on the lips. But that wasn’t what shocked me the most. No, what really took the cake was the kiss itself. Although he was asleep and didn’t respond, I felt sparks like I had never experienced before. On stage I felt the same thing but I always just thought that was the adrenaline rushing through my system. Now I have no way to explain this. Just a quick brush of our lips, one he wasn’t even aware of, had me blushing like a virgin, heart pounding, and lips feeling like they had just kissed fire and lightning. I swear my whole body felt like it was on vibrate.

It was right then I knew I felt something more for him than friend. But even though this caught me completely off guard, I still could accept it. When you put everything together, it already sounds like we’d be perfect. We know each other better than most best friends. The only thing I wish we could change is the relationship itself. I want there to be more between us. That’s why I’m trying to work up the courage to open the front door.

For the last week I had been in New York talking with some promoters, working on our music, contacting possible bands to tour with, and even just meeting some more people to get better connected. On last day before I had to leave, I walked around the Big Apple just for some sightseeing. I ended up walking by a jewelry store and what I saw in a quick corner-of-my-eye glance had me rushing in like it was Black Friday. What I immediately went for was a ring that was displayed just beyond the window. It wasn’t even in the front, more off to the side and in the background kind of place. And it wasn’t that fancy either, at least not like all the others. The band’s top had a design like each side was made of two separate interweaving strands until it reached the center where it culminated around a moderately sized heart-cut diamond. It looked nearly perfect in size and condition but what really stood out to me was how well the colors reflected inside it. No matter which way you looked at it, a small rainbow bounced around inside creating a beautiful effect. Smaller stones were set between each of the interweaves but they weren’t diamonds. They were a pale purple color but they seemed to go well with the other stone.

As I looked in awe, a blonde salesclerk came up behind. She was a good bit older but still had warm and caring blue-gray eyes. “Can I help you?”

I smiled broadly and told her that I’d like to buy the ring I found. When she looked down her eyes softened fondly as she picked it up and brought it to the front counter. While she rang me up and began filling out the paperwork, she spoke again. “I was hoping that ring would go to a good home. Every one of these rings in here is a design by either me or my husband. We almost never have the same exact ring, each time it gets changed just a little so they are all unique.”

As I listened to her little story, she looked back up at me with her bright shining eyes and continued.

“This ring is one of my favorites. I made others like it but always with different stones. It was only this year I finally decided to make this one exactly how I always pictured it. The diamond is a given for a beautiful ring but what I liked most were the stones around it.”

As I looked closer at the ring she told me, “They’re called tanzanite and they’re pretty rare. Only found in Tanzania. They represent change. I picked them because with every ring, whether the buyer knows it or not, their life, at least with the person they’re giving it to, will change from then on. For good or bad.”

At that last bit I felt my stomach drop a little. I hadn’t really thought about what would happen after I left here. I want to be with Jayy more than anything but just now I realized that I have a lot going against me. He doesn’t even know I like him and now I’m just gonna present a ring to him out of nowhere?!? I really did not think this through enough.

The clerk quickly caught my sudden change in mood and spoke with a cheery, hopeful voice.

“But this particular ring, I want to make sure it brought happiness and a good change, so I put a little something extra on the inside.”

Intrigued, I watched as she turned it over so I could see the interior. Along the top, underneath the more valuable stones was another that I actually did recognize. Opal. Confused, I looked at her and asked for some enlightenment.

“You see, I put this opal in because I wanted to give the buyer a little extra luck. The opal’s meaning is to help search for love. I wanted to sell this ring to someone who I think has already found their true love. So tell me now, have you?”

I looked up at her and thought a bit before a wide smile crept onto my lips. I nodded my head and said with the utmost confidence, “Yes.”

She gave a quick little nod and smile and said “Good. Now go back, give this to your partner and love each other as much as possible. You only live once you know.”

With my wide smile newly replaced, I thanked her and nearly skipped back to my hotel. I stayed in my good mood all through out the day and even up till the next morning when I was forced to wake up at some godforsaken hour to catch my plane. It was only as I drove up to the house when the butterflies came back. And this time it felt like they brought some bees and wasps to the party as well.

I have been standing out here for almost 10 minutes. Only Jayy’s car was in the driveway and I could hear tiny pulses of music and singing echoing through the house so I knew he was alone. If anyone else was here I could give myself an excuse not to go directly to him but they aren’t so I’m out of luck and officially screwed.

I drew the ring box out of my pocket and flipped the top open. Even without the artificial lights surrounding it, it still looked gorgeous. Sighing with new determination, I closed the box and held it tight in my hand as I pushed the door open.

I was quiet though so when Jayy continued singing at the top of his lungs, I figured he hadn’t heard me. And with that my confidence was gone. A bit like a deflated balloon only without the remnants left over to try again.

God, I’m such a wuss.

I hung my jacket up in shame and kicked off my boots as I made my way to the kitchen to announce that I was home before hiding up in my room. Then I remembered the velvet box still clenched tightly in my hand. I looked back down at it and felt my confidence welling up again.

I can do this!

I strolled into the kitchen where I found Jayy shirtless, singing (near screaming) the lyrics to some annoyingly happy pop song, and dancing in place by the counter where he was mixing something in a large bowl. I stopped and leaned on the empty door frame with a happy smile on my face as I watched the little scene. He is just too cute when lets go of the tough, nonchalant demeanor. As the song came to end, he quieted down but was still bouncing a bit when the next single came on. When he started to hum, I walked softly over towards him.

I set the box on the counter and thankfully he still hadn’t heard me. Feeling just a bit brazen from being overly amused by him, I decided to have a little fun. I crept up just behind him and grabbed his waist while lightly nipping the nape of his neck. His back was beautifully arched and a gasp filled my ears. There was a little tone to it but I couldn’t place what it was.

He quickly turned around and right before he glomped me, I saw a heavy blush on his cheeks. His hug tightened as I wrapped my arms back around his naked waist. His skin always felt so soft. He whispered happily in my ear, “I missed you so much! I’m so glad you’re home again.”

My hidden cheeks filled with color at both his closeness and sweet words. I chuckled lightly until he playfully bit my ear. A rather girly squeak passed my lips before I could hold it in. In response he let out his own laugh.

We stayed like this for just awhile longer until I heard him say, “Hey, what’s that?”

Puzzled, I thought about what he was referring to, then my eyes went wide with shock and embarrassment. I quickly disentangled myself from him and snatched the little box off the counter.

I yelled out a quick “It’s nothing” as I tried to back up. I really don’t know why I or anyone else does that. We already know the other person has seen it and by saying its nothing, that pretty much tells them it is something. And not just a small something, but by trying to hide it, then it’s a pretty big, important something.

He gave a little smirk as he caught my waist and made to grab the object from my hand. I held it as far behind me as possible but he only pulled me even closer and turned us so I was trapped between him and the counter. He made quick work of taking it from my hand and holding it high above him. I clung to his waist and then his shoulders as I stepped and jumped on my tip-toes in a desperate attempted to retrieve the box. “Jayy! Please! Give it back!” I said in increasing distress. He just smiled away obliviously as he blocked my every reach. “Nuh uh! Not till you tell me what it is.”

Dejectedly, I finally gave up and stopped trying. I settled back down on my feet feeling near ready to cry. If he knew just what he was holding he wouldn’t have played everything off as joke. It pretty much was my entire heart that he had in his hands and he has no fucking clue.

My eyes began to glaze over with unshed tears as I tried my damndest to hold everything in. He brought the case down to eye level when he noticed I wasn’t fighting for it anymore. As soon as he saw my downhearted expression he asked more softly and gently what was in the box. I didn’t answer, I just moved to get past him and run back to my room. Like before, he blocked me and refused to move no matter how much I struggled. When I finally stopped, I just looked sadly at the wooden floor.

“Dahvie…what is it?”

I didn’t even twitch, just remained motionlessly in place. He turned my face up towards him but I still couldn’t look anywhere but down.

“Dahvie?” he tried again. But I still gave him nothing. I just wish I could disappear or go back in time and never leave that box in the open.

Reluctantly he let go and turned to open the box. I shut my eyes tightly as I heard the hinges click. He let out a soft gasp and asked incredulously who the ring for. I’d bet anything his mouth was wide open in disbelief.

Figuring I had nothing left to lose I whispered out almost too quietly for mouse, “You.”

Another soft “Dahvie” filled the room, then went silent.

I clenched my eyes tighter as I expected him to rush off in anger or shock but instead I felt his hand return to my face. When I opened my eyes, he turned my face back to his and placed his mouth over mine. My eyes went wide with disbelief until the shock wore off. I melted into the kiss and let them slide closed as I brought a hand up to his neck.

As the passion grew, I pulled his head closer while his hands gripped my waist. He pulled my hips to meet his for just a minute then pushed us back until I felt the counter digging into my back. He slowly began grinding against me causing both of us to moan into the kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and engaged mine in a game of soft caressing. When his tongue swirled over the tip of mine I moaned even deeper into his mouth.

His hands moved to the bottom of my loose shirt and slowly rode it up my chest. We disconnected for merely a second as he pulled it off and threw it down to the floor. Before it had even hit the ground, his lips attacked mine once more. This time it seemed like he held nothing back from the kiss. It was rougher than the previous one but I wasn’t complaining. I liked him dominating me.

My own hands slowly raked down his firm chest and just vaguely I felt him shudder beneath me. I tugged at the hem of his jeans but he made no indication of wanting them off. I tried undoing the belt buckle but his hands caught my wrists and pinned them on the counter behind me. He continued to grind against me, once again eliciting small moans from each of us.

He removed his lips once more to kiss my forehead then down to my nose, moving on to both cheeks and finally to my neck. It seemed like he just wanted to kiss every inch of me. When he reached just above my jugular, I gasped rather loudly. That spot has always been especially sensitive for me. He gave a quick nip as if to test my reaction and when it came back even louder than before, he attached himself like a hungry vampire.

His bite was so powerful and sharp that I screamed his name loudly into the empty house, but it wasn’t from any pain. It was far from it actually. I only just managed to keep from cumming right then. Guess that spot was more sensitive than I thought but no one has ever bitten it like that before so I never really had a reason to consider it.

I whimpered out as he continued to latch on, sinking his teeth in deeper and sucking just light enough to draw extra blood. I tried desperately to remove my hands but he was just too strong. I was completely at his mercy and we both knew it. My whimpers began mixing with small cries when he started sucking more forcefully and lapping up any of the leaking blood.

After one particularly rough lick I let out a loud cry and begged him to do something more. I’d take anything at this point. I was just so turned on I really couldn’t think of anything else other than wanting to touch him and having him touch me. With all his teasing I felt like I was going crazy!

“But little Dahvie,” he whispered seductively as he trailed back up to my ear, “We’ve only just started. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long and I’m not going to settle for anything less than what I’ve always dreamed of.”

Shakily and near ready to cry from the aching in my pants I asked him, “What’s that?”

He smirked against my ear before lightly teased the shell with tongue. “I want to map out every inch of that beautiful body. My hands roaming everywhere, letting you feel and imagine everything I could do to you but won’t. Denying you that sweet indulgence you crave so much as I bring you so close to edge you can just taste it. And just when you think you’re going to lose your mind, I’m going to give you everything your body can handle and then some. I’m going to make you experience everything like it’s your first time all over again. And you know what? You are going to love every fucking second of it because I’m going drive you so insane your body won’t be able to tell the difference between pain and pleasure. All you’ll know is that you want more and that’s exactly what I’m going to give you. You’ll be screaming my name until your voice gives out but you’ll still beg me for anything else I have to offer. And once I’m done, I’m going to leave you aching for my touch long after we finish.”

My body shook beneath him as he spoke those dirty but promising words in my ear. A lusty, awaiting mewl clawed through me as I tried once more to free my hands. With a dark chuckle he easily held them down and said, “Uh uh naughty boy. Where’s the fun in that?”

An unsatisfied whimper for more worked through my throat until I felt his hands move. Instead of releasing me, he worked my arms behind my back until one hand could hold them both together. Using just his free hand, he made quick work of undoing his belt and sliding it out. My multitalented lover placed the belt in a loop around my wrists and pulled tight so his occupied hand could relax. But he wasn’t satisfied with just a single loop over my wrists, oh no. He tied the belt around the handles sticking out from the bottom cabinets underneath the counter top and made one more loop running through the middle of my wrists before finally tying a knot with the prong holding everything securely in place. Fuck, he was good at this.

Now he is completely free to do as he wished while I’m trapped and at his mercy. I’m fucked…or will be pretty soon. My body was trembling with needy anticipation and I could feel my jeans growing even tighter, something Jayy took notice of.

As he smirked down at me, he spoke huskily, “Now…where was I?”

Once more he placed his mouth over my abused and tender skin. His sharp teeth ripped again at the skin around my jugular until I was screaming from an overwhelming mix of pain and pure ecstasy. My body shivered as he lapped up the profusely leaking blood and then moved on to my shoulders.

On each side he left an assortment of deep and shallow bites combined with what later will form into hickies. Moving down to my chest, he painted another trail of red, purple, and pink until he reached my hardened buds. He immediately clasped the left one between his teeth and pulled roughly. Just as quickly as he released it, his mouth was replaced and sucked harshly while clamping it once more.

Every touch of his teeth on my skin, made a cry or whimper of lust fall past my lips. It wasn’t long until there was hardly any silence between each new noise. After nearly 10 minutes he decided he was finished with that side and released the now nearly too sensitive skin, but not before giving it a final grind as he pulled off.

Almost never removing his lips, he traveled to my right side and gave it the same treatment. By now I was squirming underneath him for any kind of friction but his hands on my hips kept me mostly in place. Another whine filled my throat as I begged for more. Feeling a smirk on my skin, he relentlessly continued his abuse. His hand finally worked its way to the front of my jeans. But rather than free me, he just palmed my bulge slowly through the rough fabric. If I could, I’d smack him but for now the best I could do was let out another longing cry.

He traced his fingers lightly over my straining tent a few times until he finally decided to stop teasing. Or so it seemed. Now his fingers were delicately ghosting over where skin meets cloth.

“Please Jayy,” I begged pathetically.

His touch was like a drug to me. It was giving me so much enjoyment but also so much misery. I really felt like I would go off the deep end soon. I suppose he sensed this because he sent his hands back to the front of my pants and began taking them off. Once they were gone, though the freedom was welcomed, his generosity ended there. He ran his fingers softly over my thighs, always avoiding a certain area. He came so close but like the fucking sadist he is, his hands retreated even further back than before. I felt so hard right now it’s a wonder my brain and heart are working at all.

Jayy’s left hand climbed back above my hip as his right finally touched the part where I need the most attention. Just as he gripped my base, he buried his nails deep in my flesh and raked them down. My scream rang through loud and clear and before I knew it, I asked for more.

A smile and chuckle resonated against my chest as he complied and left a deep cut as promised. My new yells faded into breathless panting as he marked every place his hand touched with another gash. His right hand had begun to pump me slowly between each session of tearing flesh. Not a second went by when I wasn’t feeling some kind of pain or pleasure but now I only wished for more of each. Thankfully Jayy was willing to provide all of it.

For nearly 20 minutes this went on, Jayy marking me as his with either a bite or scratch while his other hand provided all the satisfaction I needed to make me crave and beg for more of his touch. Just as I was about to burst, Jayy stopped all together. He really is too good at reading me. Frenzied, I asked why he stopped.

Smirking with a hint of a true smile, he replied, “I’ve got something better for you so don’t worry. You’ll be screaming so loud the neighbors will hear.”

“Please!” I begged. It seemed like that was all I was doing today.

He brought three fingers in front of my mouth and commanded with a simple word, “Suck.”

Obediently I wrapped my lips around them and sucked for all I was worth. The entire time, Jayy and I locked eyes and I could just make out his eyes glazing over with desire as I caressed his digits with my tongue. While he seemed distracted, I flirted just a bit by flicking my tongue against the tips as if it were his cock in my mouth, which I so longed to taste. Since I had my limited advantage, I wanted to take full use of it while I still can. His soft moan told me that he got my little message. He did snap back to reality and slowly slipped his fingers out. I gave a little pout at the loss, something that gave him that sweet smile back.

“Oh don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to taste it later.”

I still let out a displeased sigh, making him roll his eyes at me. He decided to placate my loss by giving me a swift kiss before turning back to his mission. As he moved back from my lips, I found him dropping to his knees in front of me. His first finger was placed outside my hole and as he pushed it in, I felt his warm mouth engulf my leaking erection. I gasped at the feeling, 1) being a foreign object inside me and 2) my dick finally inside that tantalizing mouth I’ve only dreaming of so far.

He began sucking softly on my tip as he worked his lone finger in and out. With both of these wonderful feelings hitting me from every angle, it wasn’t long until I relaxed enough for a second finger to be added. As it joined the first, Jayy slipped more of me into his deliciously moist cavern. I let out a tiny moan as his suction increased and the two digits began stretching my tight ring.

Not surprisingly, it took a bit longer to get fully used to the feeling but Jayy waited patiently as he serviced me elsewhere. When he added the last one, I could feel my muscles being stretched far more than what I was used to. I had experimented in the past but it always felt a bit awkward. I never got past the first two fingers, so having a third was completely new to me.

But now that someone else was doing this, I can’t believe how much of a difference it makes! He knows just how to please me as he mercilessly thrust them in and out. Back in the front, he was happily humming around my member as he slid it in and out in an ever faster pace. Just as I hit the back of his throat I felt him hit something deep inside that made me scream his name.

My knees nearly gave out at the unexpected bliss but I held myself steady as best I could. Wanting to feel that wonderful jolt again, I thrust downwards to meet his fingers. They hit again and I screamed once more and repeated my actions. Jayy let me take control until I felt a climax coming closer again. But like before, he slipped everything out before I could reach my peak.

This was the second time and normally I would have been pissed, but seeing as I’m so horny right now the best I could manage was an unhappy growl. Jayy laughed at my needy frustration and said, “Now for the main event. Get ready to scream at the top of your lungs because it will be the last time you can talk for the next couple of days.”

I mewled out unhappily for him to continue. I needed it so bad right now and if he denied me any more, I don’t know what I’d do. Jayy saw my impatience and began to occupy my mouth as he untied the knot. When I felt the prong slip out the hole, my heart soared since I’d now be free to touch him again but that feeling soon dropped when I still felt the loop over my wrists. I tried pulling off to see what he was doing but he brought a hand to the back of my head and kept my lips trapped between his. Another groan echoed into his mouth but his talented tongue quelled it as it gently worked its way past my lips.

Unlike before, he drew out my own tongue to join his in his own mouth. I happily took his invitation and darted my wet muscle inside to play with his. As they slid and slipped over each other, Jayy turn us around and guided me to the table in the kitchen. The height just barely came level with my own crotch so he easily lifted me up and sat me on the edge.

Even though I was still upset from having my hands restrained behind me, I couldn’t stop an excited and awaiting shiver at what was to come. Never leaving my lips, he slowly guided me down until I was lying across the table with him between my legs and his hands caressing me softly. When we pulled back for air a final time, his lips ghosted just over mine.

“Ready?”

I gave a small nod for him to continue.

Faltering for just a second, he asked once more, “Are you sure?”

His eyes held a caring and compassionate tone that betrayed all his previous actions. He wants to hurt me but only in the way that will also mix with pleasure and he knew this would be completely new and different for me. Any previous anger I had at him completely disappeared when I saw that beautiful empathic and questioning face. With another nod, told him “Of course. Whenever you are.”

“Ok…”

He placed himself outside my newly stretched hole and slowly began pushing in. With e very new inch, my back arched further off the table. There was a good bit of pain but beyond that, there was also pleasure that mixed for a delicious combination. By the time he was fully inside of me, I was begging for him to move. It felt even better than when he was fingering me and I knew that when he hit that magical spot, it would give me that wonderful euphoric feeling like no other.

As soon as he heard my plea, he pulled out and slowly re-entered. He began moving in a steadily increasing pace until I started rocking back against him. With that small action, he lost all hesitation and mercilessly thrust in and out. I was moaning and screaming his name like I was in a cheap porno but I didn’t care. With all this pleasure and that little hint of pain, it was like I was a whole new world. I cried out over and over for him to go faster, harder, anything just so I could feel more. My eyes were shut but I knew he was smirking through his own moaning pants.

Then I felt him hit that heavenly spot again and my eyes flew wide open. I screamed so loud it rocked the lights and fan above. His smirk was even wider with that devilish look as he pulled out to do it again. I swear he nearly laughed at how aroused and pathetic I looked as he slammed in harder, increasing the volume of my scream. His name became a screaming, moaning chant that he grew to love hearing as he continued forcing his long, thick erection deep inside me to hit that sweet bundle of nerves.

I could feel my throat going dry because I didn’t have any time to swallow between each scream but I don’t care right now. I just needed more of all that I was feeling and I made that very known to him. He was all too willing to do everything I begged of him and even with a pleased, nearly sadistic smile on his face.

That bliss I was experiencing was soon accompanied by another sensation. Jayy’s left and right hands dug their fingernails deep within my skin as he held my hips in place for even more power and momentum. Leaving small, deep crescent shapes, they began sliding painfully along my skin as my body rocked away from his, purely from the sheer power of his thrusts. I yelled and demanded for more, almost immediately getting my wish. His left hand grazed up and down my chest as I began bleeding profusely yet I still asked again for more. He was definitely right about what he said earlier; I just couldn’t get enough of him.

He made one more deep gash before his hand moved down to my waist. I was just so close I was aching for anything more he could give. I whimpered out to tell him and that look on his face told me that he knew exactly what would push me over the edge. He leant down over top of me and pulled out for his final move. His nails dug deep into my side and with another slam, far more powerful than before, he nailed my prostate and slowly but very efficiently dragged his hand along my flesh until my side was bleeding more than any other wound. I came harder and faster than I ever had before and literally felt the back of my throat rip from over abuse and lack of saliva to soothe the sensitive skin.

As his hand made its way back down to my hips to continue his assault, he licked skillfully over my bleeding chest while I was still spurting my seed and screaming his name for everyone in the world to hear. With just a few more thrusts, he cried out my own name and released his warm cream deep inside me. His thrusts began slowing down as we rode our orgasms to the fullest extent until he finally pulled out.

I was panting, bleeding, and hurting but I still wanted more. I longed to have him fill me up again and I wanted to tell him so but as soon as I opened my mouth I realized 2 things; 1) I can’t take any more abuse on my skin because I can barely see any of my normal flesh tone and 2) I couldn’t speak! My throat was so dry and raspy I couldn’t form a single sound. It hurt so much!

Luckily Jayy was prepared for this and as I slowly sat up as best I could, he had already grabbed a glass of water. He undid the binds around my wrists and held out the glass, also with a couple of aspirin. I looked at him gratefully but still mouthed out “I hate you” for being the cause of my lack of speech as well as my bruised and red painted skin.

He smiled fondly and apologized but he knew I had loved every second of it. I wouldn’t even try to lie about it because there is no way I could make an excuse for my loud, slutty screams.

“Let’s get you cleaned up, ok?” he said softly. I was nodding in agreement but before we moved for the bathroom, he walked back to the counter. I wondered what he was doing but then I saw him picking up that small felt box left forgotten on the counter. He tenderly took the ring out and placed it on the proper finger before happily walking back beside me.

With the widest grin I had ever seen on him, he asked “How’s it look?”

Despite my protesting vocal chords, I whispered out, “Perfect.”